*1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Just two weeks after The Simpsons lampooned the UFC. (Septagon, :lol: ) Good time to be a fan of both televised fighting and primetime animation.

I can only claim to be the latter.

I have a feeling they're going to ultimately agree with me and say that pro wrestling is totally gay. If not, whatever, but it sure looks like they'll set up the boys for that realization.

Question to wrestling fans: did they change the WWF to the WWE because of some copyright lawsuit from the World Wildlife Fund?

You read it! You can't unread it!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:03 pm

I wonder what will happen? There are are 2 ways this episode can go:

1# The boys discover that WWE is fixed, so they set out to make it real.

2# The boys think real wrestling sucks, so they make their own wrestling club, where they do professional wrestling.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

i don't think their will be a stendy moment in this episode, because there was sort of kind of one in 1309...
it would be awesome to see a two part ep this season as well, but i just don't see it being this episode...though now that i think about it, it's possible. there are actually a lot of ways this ep could go. i love two parters, so i would be thrilled!! :chaos:
whatever happens, this episode looks mind blowing, and once again everything is reminding me of it and wrestling is coming up more than ever!! coincidence?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Ha, I just had a thought.
I'd love a moment where they tell Cartman he cant wrestle and he says "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
:lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Well, I'm trying to look up information on the WWE because I know absolutely nothing about it. So would someone who knows more than I do (which would be knowing anything at all) answer me this... how real is it? I'm actually finding a lot of places where people were arguing about that.

About as real as stuntwork - it's supposed to look real, but it's all staged. Of course, some real injuries do happen from time to time, just as in stuntwork, so wrestlers sometimes disappear until they come back from their injuries.

The real argument is why professional wrestling should be in the same league as amateur, Olympic, or Greco-Roman wrestling.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthParkxChickx3

Postby SouthParkxChickx3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 am

:) I'm SO excited!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks for the information, RideTheLightning and Big-Will. I really appreciate it.

Well, now if they make reference to it being staged, I should be able to understand what they're talking about.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 am

Kody]\\ wrote:Ha, I just had a thought.
I'd love a moment where they tell Cartman he cant wrestle and he says "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

you have no idea how much i would LOVE to see that. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 am

iloveyouguys wrote:

Right?
How longs it been since he's said it?
It's gotta be at least like, 8 seasons now.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 am

Kody]\\ wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:

Right?
It's gotta be at least like, 8 seasons now.

christ, i think its been like nine...
My life would be officially complete.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:46 am

That would be nice... but Cartman doesn't say that anymore. Just like how he doesn't insist he's big-boned. Certainly he still denies being fat, but... ah, well. Maybe sometime they'll bring it back. Just once. Please?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 am

you have no idea how much i would LOVE to see that. :cartmansopissedrightnow:[/quote]
Right?
It's gotta be at least like, 8 seasons now.[/quote]
christ, i think its been like nine...
My life would be officially complete.[/quote]

I think someone needs to find this one out haha.
And same here.
I love anything that references old south park.
Thats why I'd really like if the parents had a part in this one. There's been some really classic moments with them involved and it seems like it's been a while since there's been one of those moments.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 am

About time we get a good wrestling spoof.

Love the name
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah, I kinda missed his "Screw you guys, I'm going home phrase. Matt and Trey should totally bring that back on the show for once.

As for the episode and its strange title (WTF means Wrestling Total Fake or what?), I'm quite looking forward it, it's like the first time I've seen Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and Butters all together!!! I know this will be a kick-ass episode. I shall be patient.

PS: Kenny hoodless and Stan hatless! Never see that coming :o and no Jewfro :( .
Kody]\\

Postby Kody]\\ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:09 am

To be completely honest, I'm worried about this episode. For some reason I keep thinking Pinewood Derby. ha

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”