*1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jake, M'kay?

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Hmm... hard to tell what direction this episode is gonna go.
I dont know if Im gonna like this one. It just doesnt fully excite me enough I guess..

Oh and thats a very un-Cartman-like shirt hes wearing.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Although I usually hope for episodes starring all four boys, this time I really wouldn't mind if it turned out to just be Stan and Cartman. After all, we haven't actually had one of those. Closest we got was Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow, but then Kyle had to go get involved.

And I'll be sure to have some rye bread and mayonnaise close at hand when the episode airs. I might even be willing to share with you guys.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:54 pm

I hope they leave that scene exactly how it is, I love how the Japanese come in running in an almost casual manner (without dramatic music or anything "dramatic" about it), kill all the dolphins, and the clip just stops. Look forward to it, and I'm happy the recent episodes have been more than parodies of TV shows, movies, or current events.
nightmeare

Postby nightmeare » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:31 pm

YES!!!! finally, another Randy episode, those are the best, but I also miss the City Wok dude, you guys need to put him back in,
sh*tty Wok May I take you orda prease
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 pm

nightmeare wrote:YES!!!! finally, another Randy episode, those are the best, but I also miss the City Wok dude, you guys need to put him back in,
sh*tty Wok May I take you orda prease

You actually think this is a Randy episode?

I hope the Comedy network actually shows this one. If they don't, I'll be so pissed.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Never got around to seeing The Cove, but I've seen that Whale Wars show before.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of the "Sea Shepherds" it makes for highly compelling drama.

For those unfamiliar with the show and the underlying conflict, international law allows for the harvest of a certain number of certain whale species for "scientific research". So the Japanese send a crew down to the Antarctic to collect "specimens" which once killed for "research" can legally be sold for consumption.

I use heavy quotes because the idea that any sort of legitimate scientific research would require the harvest of 100 large mammals every year is patently absurd.

Whatever anyone thinks of those Sea Shepherds and there devotion to that cause and they tactics they employ, the Japanese are running a commercial whaling fleet and the attempt to hide behind "scientific research" is an insult to the scientific community and the intelligence of everyone on this planet.

You read it! You can't unread it!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Kobb wrote:I hope they leave that scene exactly how it is, I love how the Japanese come in running in an almost casual manner (without dramatic music or anything "dramatic" about it), kill all the dolphins, and the clip just stops. Look forward to it, and I'm happy the recent episodes have been more than parodies of TV shows, movies, or current events.

Every episode this season other than Eat Pray Queef, The Coon, Pinewood Derby and Butters' Bottom Bitch have been parodies of TV Shows, movies, and current events dude.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:
Kobb wrote:I hope they leave that scene exactly how it is, I love how the Japanese come in running in an almost casual manner (without dramatic music or anything "dramatic" about it), kill all the dolphins, and the clip just stops. Look forward to it, and I'm happy the recent episodes have been more than parodies of TV shows, movies, or current events.

Every episode this season other than Eat Pray Queef, The Coon, Pinewood Derby and Butters' Bottom Bitch have been parodies of TV Shows, movies, and current events dude.

The co-

Pinewo-

Never mind..
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 am

my friend's birthday is on october 28!!!
I don't know what to say about this episode...i.e. I don't have a clue as to which direction it's headed but I still can't wait for it nevertheless!! :tp: :tp:
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 am

I really want Wendy to appear in this one because she would fit in it perfectly!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:16 am

She really would fit perfectly in this episode.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 am

butters kenny wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

The co-

Pinewo-

Never mind..

No the Coon wasn't a parody of the Watchme-

Never mind..
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 am

wasn't the Coon sorta a parody of The Dark Night?? The background music sounded the same to me...
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
screwyouguys3113

Postby screwyouguys3113 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:37 am

This episoe is going to be awesome they always are i love South Park
rainbowx3o

Postby rainbowx3o » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 am

Thats ahhmazing how they make fun of everything its great. just keeps getting better dude. the japenese topic in general is hilarous. :zombiekenny:
this sucks.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”