*1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

spokojasne

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby spokojasne » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Miql616 wrote: if you never were aware of Dolphin Slaughtering in Japan then NOW YOU SEE. Cows vs Whales? Well I guess thats another debate that could go on for Eternity. How about NO killing.

Now I do love me a good piece of steak but oh well if I had to I would gladly give it up and Yes, I am a hypocrite but look deep into the mirror and ask yourself that same question. Personally I think Everybody is a hypocrite, just to different degrees. Aren't You?

Peace and Love, Peace and Love

Thanks Southpark with you its easier to laugh.

Firts of all, sorry for my bad english.

How about NO killing?
i've got better idea - how about being NO pussy?

animals are being killed for meat, and nobody can change that.

you guys are so shocked and full of pity for some wales and dolphins, becoze they are killed inhumanly,
well guess what - cows and chickens are also...
no mayby not in USA - where farmers waste their money and resources to kill them as gently as possible. The majorty of world do this things diffrently,
chickens are hung upside down, and then their haeds are cut off - that equals painfull and slow death for them, and cows - oh boy, better don't faint on me wussy, are killed by blows of hammers and axes to theirs skulls, sometimes one hit is not enough, sometimes its needed 3 or 4 more, can you imagine the pain cow feels when have crushed skull but still alive..? can you imagine this picture? pretty brutal and cruel, eh? Is it wrong? - that depends mostly on culture of the peoples giving the answer.

grow some balls man, animals were, are, and will be killed with cruelty and brutallity, nobody can change that, live with it.

i symphatize with Cartman and Kenny in this one,
great episode.
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm

:lol:

this episode was so funny! omg!

i loved it!!

cartman singing poker face totally made my day!
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:03 pm

spokojasne wrote:Firts of all, sorry for my bad english.

How about NO killing?

you guys are so shocked and full of pity for some wales and dolphins, becoze they are killed inhumanly,
no mayby not in USA - where farmers waste their money and resources to kill them as gently as possible. The majorty of world do this things diffrently,
chickens are hung upside down, and then their haeds are cut off - that equals painfull and slow death for them, and cows - oh boy, better don't faint on me wussy, are killed by blows of hammers and axes to theirs skulls, sometimes one hit is not enough, sometimes its needed 3 or 4 more, can you imagine the pain cow feels when have crushed skull but still alive..? can you imagine this picture? pretty brutal and cruel, eh? Is it wrong? - that depends mostly on culture of the peoples giving the answer.

grow some balls man, animals were, are, and will be killed with cruelty and brutallity, nobody can change that, live with it.

great episode.

Dude! Where are all those sweet details coming from? Do you work at a slaughterhouse? Enlighten us, pussies: do you do all this stuff with your own hands?
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Brilliant episode.

I wonder if they'll be a download link coming soon for Cartmans version of PokerFace just like what they done for "Gay Fish".
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
prochut

Postby prochut » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
spokojasne wrote:Firts of all, sorry for my bad english.

How about NO killing?

great episode.

Dude! Where are all those sweet details coming from? Do you work at a slaughterhouse? Enlighten us, pussies: do you do all this stuff with your own hands?

It's the truth. The U.S., Canada, and I'd say a good percentage of first world countries (probably Australia and half of Europe) are really the only ones who care about how humanely animals bred for meat are killed. I guarantee you, a small village in central China or Africa does not care about how the animal feels when it is killed for meat, only that it gives their village food and life. That's just survival. BTW, amazing episode. I think the next quote is fairly appropriate to go along with it:

Ozymandias: It doesn't take a fool to see that this world has problems.

Comedian: Yeah, but it takes a room full of morons to think they are small enough for them to solve.
Jesus_Yamato

Postby Jesus_Yamato » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 pm

What if it was cow, chicken and..Al-QAEDA?

wait, that makes the message all to obvious.

However, it has less obscure dry humor to it. Like the fact that Douglas McArthur as SCAP promoted commercial whaling in occupied Japan, in what was historically a niche market. The general complacency of the post-war Japanese public towards anything the US proffers to them (e.g. the US-Japan Security Treaty)
Last edited by Jesus_Yamato on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juan_Schwartz1

Postby Juan_Schwartz1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Scotland wrote:Brilliant episode.

I wonder if they'll be a download link coming soon for Cartmans version of PokerFace just like what they done for "Gay Fish".

Ya they probly will, i was hoping for the queef song too, Trey Parker writes such good songs :!: I'm waitin for a full D.V.D.A. album or a Trey Parker solo album
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:31 pm

prochut wrote:It's the truth. The U.S., Canada, and I'd say a good percentage of first world countries (probably Australia and half of Europe) are really the only ones who care about how humanely animals bred for meat are killed. I guarantee you, a small village in central China or Africa does not care about how the animal feels when it is killed for meat, only that it gives their village food and life. That's just survival. BTW, amazing episode. I think the next quote is fairly appropriate to go along with it:

Ozymandias: It doesn't take a fool to see that this world has problems.

Comedian: Yeah, but it takes a room full of morons to think they are small enough for them to solve.

Of course, it's the truth. I suspect, the truth is even uglier. But should it always be that way?

Don't get me wrong. Just one little thing here: people sometimes get killed for meat too. It used to be a widespread practice back in the good old days, but in our civilized, PC-driven times, it still persists. And those cannibal guys still seem to consider human meat way tastier than that of chickens and cows. So, what's the big deal? They are just people of different culture, who only have slightly different approach to cuisine. How hypocritical of us not to let them enjoy their preferences! How dare we?!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Luke E Pierre wrote:Tabernak????

Why did the Japanese Prime minister yell out a French-Canadian word?

He said "O, taberu n da!" - "Oh, eat this!"
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Lord Karma

Postby Lord Karma » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Please Please Please oh God Please let there be a MP3 download of Cartman's Pokerface song.
Draculady

The song

Postby Draculady » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

For those of you who don't know what song Cartman is singing, it's "Pokerface" by Lady Gaga.
Lord Karma

Postby Lord Karma » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Here's a link to the Lady Gaga Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAoPJxTvZOQ
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 pm

As the forum's animal-loving vegitarian, I loved the ending.

w00t.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

I have to say it - this episode has me baffled. I mean, I got all the jokes, I understood what they were getting at, but I didn't really find any of it all that funny.

:cartmansad: Maybe I 'blew a funny fuse.'
PhantomT1412

Postby PhantomT1412 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Awesome. Loved the ending :D Now as a japanese, I'll stop slauthering whales and I'll go killing some chicken. 8)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”