*1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

bpaws14
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby bpaws14 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 pm

my bf is straight from Kyoto Japan and he laughed at the episode and saw no real problem with it. Oddly enough he is also an environmentalist that is against the illegal fishing of whales.

Anyways, people need to learn to take a joke and to not play the "offended" card so much. I don't get offended every time I see SP and dozens of other hit shows add in a stereotypical gay man. Not to mention the lovable self gay hating Mr/Ms Garrison.
Cartkicker24

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

bpaws14 wrote:Anyways, people need to learn to take a joke and to not play the "offended" card so much. I don't get offended every time I see SP and dozens of other hit shows add in a stereotypical gay man. Not to mention the lovable self gay hating Mr/Ms Garrison.

+1 to that post

Its a TV show. A fictional TV show
tuzem_2
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby tuzem_2 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Things actually happen! New cast member turns vegan pussies into actual pirates! :D:D:D:D

This episode ruled!!!
hotopicarsonist
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby hotopicarsonist » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Decent episode, but far from the best. The real whale wars show is funnier than the spoof. Dead celebrities is the funniest of 13. If you disagree, you're just ignorant.
Cartkicker24

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:47 pm

hotopicarsonist wrote:Decent episode, but far from the best. The real whale wars show is funnier than the spoof. Dead celebrities is the funniest of 13. If you disagree, you're just ignorant.

Remember one of them is not dead, it's just a skin condition :P
hotopicarsonist
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby hotopicarsonist » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Cartkicker24 wrote:
hotopicarsonist wrote:Decent episode, but far from the best. The real whale wars show is funnier than the spoof. Dead celebrities is the funniest of 13. If you disagree, you're just ignorant.

Remember one of them is not dead, it's just a skin condition :P

No he's dead...
and he's a child...
and he's white...
and he's a little girl?...
and you're just ignorant.
Cartkicker24

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Cartkicker24 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:14 pm

hotopicarsonist wrote:
Cartkicker24 wrote:
hotopicarsonist wrote:Decent episode, but far from the best. The real whale wars show is funnier than the spoof. Dead celebrities is the funniest of 13. If you disagree, you're just ignorant.

Remember one of them is not dead, it's just a skin condition :P

No he's dead...
and he's a child...
and he's white...
and he's a little girl?...
and you're just ignorant.

no, you're ignorant, it just a skin condition :P :lol:
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby missycartman » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm

I Cried with laughter .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
McCormick_livesagain
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Vetanator wrote:
butters kenny wrote:
Vetanator wrote:2 things in this episode disturbed me...

1) they spoof Paul Watson ALOT, but they didnt have the balls to even crack a TINY joke about Vince Mcmahon...
Why? are they scared of him?

2) Hiroshima... Really?
You want to spoof an event Caused by the americans, that makes 9/11 look like a fart in the wind...

3-4000 died in the tower attack... oh ok Hiroshima just had about 90,000 casualties...

Veeeery classy...



I take it you're not a long time fan...


Actually i am, but i find it a little odd to make fun of an event so brutal and tragic but at the same time to be afraid to rip on a man who walks like a duck (Vince Mcmahon) Whats next ripping on Auschwitz? South park has just lost all class imo (And balls as it seems beeing afraid of Vince Mcmahon)

Rule 3- Nothing is sacred!!

:lol:
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
Carol1435
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Carol1435 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

episode was hilarious, it hit the spot lol. and are they going to be posting up cartman's version of poker face so it can be downloaded?
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 pm

"i don't give a crap about whales so go and hug a tree." i loved that line so much! :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18819
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Vetanator wrote:Then you got Vince mcmahon, who walks like a duck, keeps living out a fantasy world of beeing a playboy while beeing a old decrepit man.
And they had him in the show! but they seem to be afraid of doing anything with it, his appearance was pointless...

Why rip on Vince when they can rip on wrestling in general? That was the point of W.T.F. - professional wrestling is pretty gay no matter who's running the show. Why else would Vince praise the coach for his wrestling when all the coach was doing was acting?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Vetanator wrote:Then you got Vince mcmahon, who walks like a duck, keeps living out a fantasy world of beeing a playboy while beeing a old decrepit man.
And they had him in the show! but they seem to be afraid of doing anything with it, his appearance was pointless...

Why rip on Vince when they can rip on wrestling in general? That was the point of W.T.F. - professional wrestling is pretty gay no matter who's running the show. Why else would Vince praise the coach for his wrestling when all the coach was doing was acting?

He wasn't acting, rather, being dramatic. i.e. wrestling in the eyes of WWE dumbasses.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Sarver82
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Sarver82 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:12 am

Hey,

I'm from Canada and I was thinking that the episode was going to be uncensored. However, this was not the case. Does anyone know why this episode was different from the others in terms of it being censored?

Good episode though, I enjoyed it :).
StinkyMinke
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:18 am

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby StinkyMinke » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:31 am

This episode is by far one of the best South Park episodes I have ever seen! AMAZING. I had to watch it 2x back to back because my BF and I were laughing so hard, tears rolling down our cheeks, that we missed snippets.

Granted, it's infinitely better if you have some familiarity with the Animal Planet show that it spoofs--Whale Wars.

Paul Watson's (the Captain featured on Whale Wars) impersonation is PERFECT. Fat, lazy, lying media whore. The only thing that was missing is the my BF and I believe that Paul Watson secretly hoovers whale burgers in his captain's lodge. I mean--seriously--the man is a vegan and yet still manages to weigh 500 lbs? I call shenanigans.

Anyway, if you ever want to "get" this episode and its true awesomeness, I suggest watching some of the Whale Wars episode online or on-demand. Contrary to the moronic Whale Wars crew's beliefs, this is bad press! And besides, everyone likes to watch a group of deranged lunatics throw butter on well-armed Japanese ships. The sheer stupidity and never-ending ineptitude is awe-inspiring and hilarious.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests