*1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zoop1322

Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zoop1322 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Here's a link to a full 3:30 mp3 I found:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300174446/C ... __zkm_.mp3
n00biito

Postby n00biito » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Ah yes! The hidden "visitors". Lately I've started spotting them. There is one pretty well hidden in The biggest douche of the universe episode.

There's also an episode where soemone in the audience has one as plastic blow up thingy. I'm not sure it looks like a genuine visitor but appears to be a prop.

I feel like watching every single episode, pausing and checking to see more hidden aliens but it's too much work and not worth it I think.

Maybe something big is coming this season envolving these strangers. After all Earth is nothing but a reality show run by them.
Vetanator

Postby Vetanator » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 am

2 things in this episode disturbed me...

1) they spoof Paul Watson ALOT, but they didnt have the balls to even crack a TINY joke about Vince Mcmahon...
Why? are they scared of him?

2) Hiroshima... Really?
You want to spoof an event Caused by the americans, that makes 9/11 look like a fart in the wind...

3-4000 died in the tower attack... oh ok Hiroshima just had about 90,000 casualties...

Veeeery classy...
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 am

Vetanator wrote:2 things in this episode disturbed me...

1) they spoof Paul Watson ALOT, but they didnt have the balls to even crack a TINY joke about Vince Mcmahon...

2) Hiroshima... Really?
You want to spoof an event Caused by the americans, that makes 9/11 look like a fart in the wind...

3-4000 died in the tower attack... oh ok Hiroshima just had about 90,000 casualties...

Veeeery classy...

I take it you're not a long time fan...
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Vetanator

Postby Vetanator » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 am

miguelwpratt wrote:I love south park, but this episode is not good. A lot of americans died fighting the Japs. You should not make fun os that.

Oh yeah that is the big issue in the episode...
Not the 90,000 Japanese Civilians (Or as you so charmingly say "Japs") The americans murdered in Hiroshima alone (Not to mention the ones in Nagasaki) in a needles bombing on a country already beaten just to get an official surrender...
Vetanator

Postby Vetanator » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:23 am

butters kenny wrote:
Vetanator wrote:2 things in this episode disturbed me...

2) Hiroshima... Really?

Veeeery classy...

I take it you're not a long time fan...

Actually i am, but i find it a little odd to make fun of an event so brutal and tragic but at the same time to be afraid to rip on a man who walks like a duck (Vince Mcmahon) Whats next ripping on Auschwitz? South park has just lost all class imo (And balls as it seems beeing afraid of Vince Mcmahon)
nuxx

Postby nuxx » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:37 am

This is all a bunch of bullcrap... where´s the second part of "The Coon"? Why Misterion payed a visit to Kyle to ask for his help?

VIva el "Pollo Loco"!!!
"Loo-loo-loo... I got some apples... Loo-loo-loo, you got some too!"

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:34 am

it was kinda distrubing when all the whales and dolphins were getting killed but i still found it funny.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
vektor

Postby vektor » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:38 am

Rip on Auschwitz? Are you serious? this isn't the first season you have ever watched? I can't even count the times they have made fun of Auschwitz on one hand.
And, make fun of Vince McMahon? Really? What is interesting about the guy?
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 am

zoop1322 wrote:Here's a link to a full 3:30 mp3 I found:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300174446/C ... __zkm_.mp3

haha thanks
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:39 am

vektor wrote:Rip on Auschwitz? Are you serious? this isn't the first season you have ever watched? I can't even count the times they have made fun of Auschwitz on one hand.

Yeah, The Death Camp of Tolerance was indeed a total rip on Auschwitz.
But on the other hand, you can’t deny the fact, that there are problems much more disturbing and provocative than the japanese whaling media hype or the pro wrestling faggotry, which South Park strongly avoids to touch. Take school shootings, for example. I mean, how many of them happend since the Columbine massacre 10 years ago, not only in the US, but all around the Globe? Isn’t it South Park agenda? It’s perfectly South Park. Remind me, if I’m forgetting something, but what exactly have they made out of it?
Anyway, it’s their own choice - whether to do it or not.
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaithPlusOne+

Postby FaithPlusOne+ » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 am

It was a crazy episode. Lol the Baltimore aquarium looks just like they showed in the background and same platform. Awesome.
zingaroda

Postby zingaroda » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 am

Do you really think Japanese have reasons to be mad about Hiroshima bombing? Then how about hundreds of thousands Asian people they tortured and killed when Japan tried to take over Asian countries such as Korea and China? I'm not telling America's bombing Hiroshima wasn't wrong, but this episode bothered me somehow. That was especially when they were showing some memorial place about Hiroshima bombing to kids. I think I'm emotional because I'm Korean and we didn't get any apologies or anything about the past from Japan. I know this is a crazy talk but this just gave me nerves. :(
Vetanator

Postby Vetanator » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 pm

vektor wrote:Rip on Auschwitz? Are you serious? this isn't the first season you have ever watched? I can't even count the times they have made fun of Auschwitz on one hand.

Ok let us take this one from scratch.
They ripped on the captain of whale wars...
Some pis poor mini series that runs on animal planet...

Then you got Vince mcmahon, who walks like a duck, keeps living out a fantasy world of beeing a playboy while beeing a old decrepit man.
And they had him in the show! but they seem to be afraid of doing anything with it, his appearance was pointless...

If they didnt have the balls to use it propperly like they ussually do, they shouldnt have had him in the episode at all.
Vetanator

Postby Vetanator » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:58 pm

zingaroda wrote:Do you really think Japanese have reasons to be mad about Hiroshima bombing? Then how about hundreds of thousands Asian people they tortured and killed when Japan tried to take over Asian countries such as Korea and China? I'm not telling America's bombing Hiroshima wasn't wrong, but this episode bothered me somehow. That was especially when they were showing some memorial place about Hiroshima bombing to kids. I think I'm emotional because I'm Korean and we didn't get any apologies or anything about the past from Japan. I know this is a crazy talk but this just gave me nerves. :(

The japanese have done alot of terrible things during their long history, but i refered to this incident because it was caused by the americans, and 99% of the people killed in the atomic bombings were civilians who didnt have anything to do with war, or the bloody history of the empire.

If they has slaughtered their emperial seats i would have cared one bit, but these were children and people who had no say in the actions of the empire.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”