*1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

iloveyouguys

Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:43 am

i laughed the whole time. that was amazing. it was so unpredictable and just all around awesome. there literally wasn't a moment when i wasn't laughing. i love those kids! so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus christ, South Park puts everything into perspective so fucking well. Matt and Trey are GODS.

epic.

heh heh. fag.
:cartmanlaugh:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 am

First things first: to all the naysayers for this episode, calling it offensive. Sure, whatever, you can be offended. But allow me to offer this rebuttal as an argument: ... Come on... it's SOUTH PARK for f*ck's sake.

Hell if this episode offended people (homosexuals, bikers, whoever else) then Matt & Trey did their jobs. Lord knows they've done it in the past.

Now as for the episode itself... this in my opinion, was a perfect example of South Park's brilliant satire. They didn't have to tackle a current event, or some governmental or international crisis--no. All they did was a commentary on the evolution of words in American society, and how nowadays "phag" is more likely to mean "jerk" than "gay person."

I liked all the boys teamed up like good ole times, and I especially liked the way the official word-change thing was handled. Overall, a really polished episode.

Now I will admit that it was a little low on laughs, and by the third act there was a little bit of that all-too-familiar "WE GET IT" syndrome. But solid all the way through, and another reason why Season 13 is kicking so much ass.

8/10 Buh-bye now.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 am

that ^^

i agree, except for the laugh bit. i laughed. a lot. yeah.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Keyshown

Postby Keyshown » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 am

I really enjoyed the new episode. Hit the nail on the head with the F-Word. I was amazed to see that they very discussion I've had with friends about the F-Word has come to fruition on this show. Praise be to you Matt and Trey!
Just walk away and we will spare your lives
SupaLEMONhaze

Postby SupaLEMONhaze » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 am

The new episode wasn't as good as i was hoping. I have been hoping to see something with Garrison hopefully next week maybe??
Last edited by SupaLEMONhaze on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 am

Yeah, Kenny during the debate was definitely my favorite part. His "This is F***ing ridiculous" was classic. Followed up by his, "Jesus F***ing Christ." Perfect. Either that part, or Big Gay Al wielding a shotgun calling a bunch of gnarly bikers fags. Will this show ever not be awesome?
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 am

At least Butters isn't a total F A G yet. He is only bike-curious. Hopefully, he can be bike-cured. :wink:
Geypi

Postby Geypi » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 am

Hahahaha the best episode in the 2/2 of the season :D
[]_[]Z

Postby []_[]Z » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:17 am

:chaos: that episode was awesome!too many people crying about them using the word phag!and really does it matter that much?no it doesnt!everyone uses it!alot!but people will always find something that "offends" them and it is because those people have nothing better to do than cry about s*i* that doesnt really f*c*i* matter!get over it.quit worryin about unimportant s*i*!everything is gonna be ok.besides butter bottom bitch it was my favorite so far!
season 13 is ok....for sure the worste out of all the other seasons but i still believe in you south park!your my favorite show!
eroninja

Postby eroninja » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you for finally taking a shot at those fags. I've been thinking that my whole life every time I hear one of those homosexuals revving their homosexual motorcycle.

I don't care if they try to suck my dick, I'm calling every biker I see from now on a fag right to their faces.

edit: lol wtf, the "f" word gets filtered to homosexual.
Last edited by eroninja on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

Another very good episode all the boys working together to solve the problem, continuity nods (big Gay Al and Mr. Slave being a couple, Stan and Kyle's tolerance for gays).Those loud bikes are annoying there`s these 2 guy`s who ride one up and down the street every so often .Ike shouting fag out the window made me laugh and in the begining when the bikers where in the cafe trying to grab attention ,This season is turning out just ecxellent.Oh and cartman shiting on the bikers seats and sticking a little f4g flag in one of the dumps was ace.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
myurkus

Postby myurkus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

Wow urbear1987 - I thought I wrote verbose responses!

I will voice another response from a homosexual...(lol can't call myself a "f4g" anymore I guess :) )

I admit that for the last few years, seeing the trend of kidz randomly using the term f4g and my perceived derogatory connotations offended me. I even tried convincing friends not to use it.

But this episode completely changed my mind. Sure the term is used all the time now, but I should not worry about it since that is not the intended meaning. If anything I should remember that this may be the least oppressive time in all of history against homosexuals...especially amongst younger people. ...Perhaps to the point (dare I believe?) where an exclusive derogatory connotation is not even necessary in many peoples' viewpoint.

It's just like "Chef going 'Nanners" against the South Park flag...

This makes it - not the best episode I've seen, but certainly one that has profoundly changed my views.
"I learned something today - "
"Hey he's right!..."
8)

That said, remember next symbolic layer that everyone suddenly did not tolerate (lol like the Museum) a different group of people. In the end, is that any less wrong???

A couple more responses to other posts-

- There were several episodes regarding the word n*gger and the various dichotomy of intent of meaning versus ones' lexicon and preconceptions. From "A burning T - ...Time to leave?" to "Aides" to the entire episode concerning the n-word with Randy on Wheel of Fortune (LOL!) (I could go on...these are common SP themes...)

-LMFAO - I just looked up f4g in Wikipedia :lol:

Great job Trey and Matt - I watch this show literally daily and I cannot believe after so long you are [again] on a roll with these ingeniously relevant yet hilarious episodes.
Last edited by myurkus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
2rule

Postby 2rule » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

it was a great episode as i predicted, good job matt and trey! :cartmansmile:

rubrubrubrabrubrabrabrubrab
DURKA DERR!
warchild1488

Postby warchild1488 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 am

chood wrote:
cole03gl wrote:f*ck that episode.... Why with the harleys? I would like to see them say anything about a Patched rider....
Why harlys? Because its true girlscout, patches please!

I'm a patchholder myself, and I lost a litt bit of respect for Stone amd Parker on this one. In all of their other episodes they very directly rip on specific people/ groups, etc. In this episode they seemed very careful to not point out any specific group even though they are very close to the Bandido's, Hells Angel's, and Sons of Silence. They left it vauge enough to imply that they may have been referring to RUB's or the Harley Riders Group even though those guys don't ride with chains, guns, and molotovs.... still a funny ass episode though, I was laughing all the way through.
warchild1488

Postby warchild1488 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 am

PS: I equipped my Harley with 12" non-baffled exhaust pipes, and it is extremely loud. I enjoy riding through crowded parking lots, or alternatively through residential areas late at night setting off car alarms. I don't care what peoples perception of that is, I find it effin hillarious.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”