*1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Throbert McGee

Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:35 am

Wii fit man wrote:It makes me laugh to see all the people in this thread who fail at saying fag.

Let me try it in Cyrillic: фэг, фэггот

(Шell, тнат seemed то шояк!)

And in case anyone's curious, the actual Russian equivalent to "fаggоt" is педик (pedik) or пидор (pidor), which both derive from the word "pederast."
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
dddd0987

Postby dddd0987 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:14 am

"they couldn't get away with it if the word was n1gg3r"

Duh, they had a full ep where they said n1gg3r a million times.

They don't need to justify it, YES they offended "lgbt" people. They offend everyone, look what they did to the mormon religion. I'm a christian and they blasted me a million times. You think you're special?

OMG DON'T SAY "F4G," YOU'RE NOW A REDNECK, INTOLERANT, UNEDUCATED LOSER WITH NO TEETH. YOU'VE OFFENDED ME DEEPLY!

They're still just as genius, being offensive isn't positively correlated with being stupid.

Honestly, this is why f4g is used so often, listen to yourselves. They don't care that you care, in fact it makes them (along with most people) think you're pathetic. Stop being a b1tch (OH NO, THAT WAS OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN). stfu. Yes the show is offensive, what the hell is your point? That's a part of comedy and to complain about it makes you a f4g to just about everyone. Get used to it freak, no one cares about your insecurity and pitiful feelings. No one cares that you are offended, don't bother b/c they'll just think you're even more of a f4g.

I don't respect transgendered people, and that's perfectly legal. I graduated from college where I had the "lgbt" propaganda shoved down my throat and it didn't change my indifference to anyone. You douchebags make it seem somehow 'wrong' to not like you, why the hell do I have to like you? Why do I have to pretend you're normal? Why do I have to pretend choosing butt sex to vaginal sex is just a preference? Why aren't I allowed to express my (AND MOST PEOPLE'S) opinion that anal sex is disgusting?

That doesn't make me stupid, thank you, and it doesn't mean I'm anything like a racist. 1 - you're not a race, I don't like people who enjoy D&D either, JUST as I don't like people who enjoy weird sexual things. Yeah, you're weird to me (and most others). 2 - you don't have to be gay to have anal, my statement that anal is disgusting applies to everyone. "Intolerant" my ass, I hate being told that. There are groups of people you don't like too, you might not like metalheads or goths or jocks. Same thing, I don't like your attitude, I don't like your fetishes, I just don't like you. Most guys aren't comfortable around gays who smile at them and talk in a girly voice that isn't even their own.

So you can stop confusing "hate" with "indifference" you damn r3t4rds. I don't go around pushing you, I don't curse you out, I don't even talk to you. I say "f4g," and I don't give a damn if you're offended, and that doesn't make me "intolerant." If I didn't tolerate your bs, believe me, you'd know it. Fkin "lgbt" propaganda..... Keep spreading your bs, you're breeding a whole new generation of annoying douchebags who think it's "just a choice" to CASTRATE YOURSELF AND PRETEND YOU HAVE A VAGINA AND TRICK GUYS INTO FKING YOU.

Of course there's nothing wrong with you, keep telling yourself that. It's much worse for me to say that there is something wrong with that according to so many stupid a55holes.
SajiNoKami

Postby SajiNoKami » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 am

i was indifferent about this episode.
a few laughs.
mainly the episode made me feel old
and made me realize
how long this show has been on the air.
:zombiekenny:

suicide...
such a waste flesh
i do not understand
why people let others
get to them...
you are better than that.
:cartmanoooh:
http://sajinokami.com/

formally sage_emerald
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 am

Oh dear Lord... I was riding the bus home today (yes, I ride the bus. I have a car, but it is the most unreliable thing on the planet) and I heard a motorcycle go by. Might not even have been a Harley, I don't know. Anyway, guess what some students yelled out the window at it.

And to think, I laughed after someone worried that kids would actually start calling those guys f4gs.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
McCormick_livesagain

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 am

This was pretty good!

7/10 :)
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
ginjew

Postby ginjew » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 am

for all those people out there saying that this episode is too controversial u'r f4gs not because ur homosexual or gay the meaning of the word has changed the teenage generation uses f4g to refer to inconsiderate d0uchb4gs like stan said so screw u people who beleive this episode is mean and racist cuase it isn't its funny as h3ll so all u out there that think that certain words r way to racist cuase there not. people use them not as racial slurs but as terms to discribe someone who pisses u off. d4m isn't a bad word but people say it is. get a life, this episode rocks keep makin them like this south park :D
N!N

Postby N!N » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 am

7/10 i dont think you are gonna pull the "british" version of the word " f a g " to america without the episode discussed issues comming up.

you all know i love south park.

but...

Know that im telling you all the truth:

Matt Stone and Trey Parker for south park and all your bullsh*t you are both seriously super SUPER F A G S

Ask anyone @ s.p. that works there. Or just take example south park itsself has made.

P.S. m&t "takes one to know one." -cody

heheheh
N!N

*note* your own forum follows the american meaning of the word LOL!
deathmap

Postby deathmap » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:39 am

it was okay. i laughed a lot but it wasn't the strongest in story or writing.
2coolhipdude

Postby 2coolhipdude » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 am

And here I thought SP was ripping gays for trying to get the definition of "marriage" changed. Hmmm? 1 in 10 teens are gay..lol. Still misquoting Kinsey I see. People don't call bikers f@gs because they're noisy and obnoxious('cause most are not), they call some of them f@gs because they resemble gays wearing @ssless chaps in their "Pride" parades. Also, there is some resemblance to BDSM. Just imagine Mr. Slave on a Harley. Problem is, Mr. Slave is too much of a pussy to ride one. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Homosexuality will gain acceptance, much like in ancient Rome and Greece. Bring back the bath houses and the indoctrination of young boys during puberty when they are at the most confused time of their life. Embrace promiscuity and the spread of disease. Nature, evolution and civilization has determined that homosexuality is wrong. Stay in the closet and survive. Start waving your rainbow flags and shoving your life-style choice down our throats and be prepared for resistance.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 am

2coolhipdude wrote:Start waving your rainbow flags and shoving your life-style choice down our throats and be prepared for resistance.

Ooooh, rough trade!

I've got 8.5 inches of stiff, throbbing, meaty "life-style choice" ready to be shoved down your throat. And then pulled out, and then shoved back in, and then pulled most of the way out so you can work on the head with your tongue a little, and then shoved all the way back down your hungry, HUNGRY throat.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:03 am

2coolhipdude wrote:People don't call bikers f@gs because they're noisy and obnoxious('cause most are not), they call some of them f@gs because they resemble gays wearing @ssless chaps in their "Pride" parades.

Actually, I haven't heard anyone call a biker a fag before, in any context, and I don't imagine people starting to do this in large numbers either, though I hear the YouTube comments on biker videos are full of them. That will pass.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 am

I just thought of a third defenition,(at least I don't remember seeing it posted if it was I apologize.)

Fag (făg) n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate
person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley

My idea/defenition

3.F.a.g. acronym: F*cking awesome guy/gal, An acronym
used rarely used as a compliment, due to phoneticly
sounding and being interpreted as one of the first two
defenitions.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am

I saw something like that third one in the Urban Dictionary two days ago: f*cking Awesome Gamer

Also:
Female Ass Grabber
Fart And Grab
Fantastic Asian Guy/Girl

And now a bunch of entries all quoting the lines at the end of this episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Keko91

Postby Keko91 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 am

I laughed so hard when i watched this episode its was really good better than the last one at least :-) . :lol:
Amygdala

Postby Amygdala » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

Throbert McGee wrote:Laughed my homo ass off at this episode!

What I particularly appreciated was the point that although Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave are open, unapologetic, and downright "flamingly out-of-the-closet," they are not to be confused with the loud, attention-whore F.A.G.s who parade down the street making as much noise as possible and wanting everything to revolve around them, like spoiled 16-year-old girls.

Suffice to say, there are many in the real-life "LGBT Community" who somehow have trouble figuring out the difference between standing up for their American right to live honestly and freely as homosexuals (like Big Gay Al does), versus being NOISY, SPOILED ATTENTION WHORES (like the biker F.A.G.s ).

(And by the way, I made a point of posting this because GLAAD sent out a press release encouraging people to complain about the episode. So here's my "complaint": I wish the hairy-chested rasslin' coach from the W.T.F. episode had turned up at the Gay Men of South Park meeting, 'cause he was kinda hot! :lol: )

A really good post mate :-)
I havent seen it that way before... Imo a lot of people think that most gay people want to "stick it in everybodys face" like the Bikers.
Overlooking the fact that most probably just wanna live like everybody else.
For me, I find it funny if a 40 year old male behaves like a 16 year old attention whore...
Well most of the time :lol: :lol:

P.S. That cigarettes are called "f-a-g-s" in England is something they really missed out on... "You go''a f-a-g mate? I always go''a smoke f-a-gs when I'm pissed mate!" :timmy:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”