*1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ErricCartman
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ErricCartman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 am

stop arguing fags
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Beard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 am

I leave for a few hours and this whole thread goes to shit. Nice job you guys.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 am

Beard wrote:I leave for a few hours and this whole thread goes to shit. Nice job you guys.

Always expected on a political episode.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
iloveyouguys
Posts: 5579
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 am

goddamnit Cartman is amazing.
Image
just look at that face ^^

XD


wondiferous episode. Butters...Stan...Kyle...Wendy...Butters' friends...all the other kids in Mr. Garrison's class...the smurfs

Beard wrote:I leave for a few hours and this whole thread goes to sh*t. Nice job you guys.

bwahahahahahahaha
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Beard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Beard wrote:I leave for a few hours and this whole thread goes to shit. Nice job you guys.

Always expected on a political episode.

Still, the rambling of two *certain* members was a bit over the top.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
iloveyouguys
Posts: 5579
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am

ssouthparkk is always debating about one thing or another...
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Patranus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Patranus » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am

Most people who watch Glen Back take what most people make fun of him for with a grain of salt.

I just think it is funny how Liberals get their panties in a bunch over this guy.

Heck a better episode would have been the White House "war" on Fox News instead South Park focused on a nobody talking head.
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:07 am

iloveyouguys wrote:goddamnit Cartman is amazing.
Image
just look at that face ^^

XD


Ha ha. Awww. :lol:

Cartman is just too awesome.

ps. Loving those eyebrows.
Skrotex
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Skrotex » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am

Is Wendy using your lunch money to buy heroin? Probably not, but how do we know?
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am

iloveyouguys wrote:ssouthparkk is always debating about one thing or another...

That's right. :mrgreen:

Most people who watch Glen Back take what most people make fun of him for with a grain of salt.

I just think it is funny how Liberals get their panties in a bunch over this guy.

Heck a better episode would have been the White House "war" on Fox News instead South Park focused on a nobody talking head.


Well, it's not a war, it's just that FOX isn't news.

It's propaganda. No, not because it is Conservative. Because it LITERALLY distorts.

Did you see Jon Stewart show how they used file footage on a recent report on Michelle Bachman's protest in DC? Her crowd was small, so they used footage from Beck's 9/12 rally to make it look bigger.

And this was in the last couple days. They are not news.

And remember this? They made a Republican caught in a gay sex scandle look like he was a Democrat to the less politically aware:

Image

More:


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/2 ... 27140.html
Last edited by ssouthparkk4602 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Patranus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Patranus » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:18 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:ssouthparkk is always debating about one thing or another...

That's right. :mrgreen:

Most people who watch Glen Back take what most people make fun of him for with a grain of salt.

I just think it is funny how Liberals get their panties in a bunch over this guy.

Heck a better episode would have been the White House "war" on Fox News instead South Park focused on a nobody talking head.


Well, it's not a war, it's just that FOX isn't news.

It's propaganda. No, not because it is Conservative. Because it LITERALLY distorts.

Did you see Jon Stewart show how they used file footage on a recent report on Michelle Bachman's protest in DC? Her crowd was small, so they used footage from Beck's 9/12 rally to make it look bigger.

And this was in the last couple days. They are not news.


Um. Fox News is the LEAST bias cable new network according to several studies including one by the pew research center.

As to the footage, from what I read it was a mistake. I don't know how accurate that claim is but they did (from what I read) man up to it on air.

I find it funny that a satire news program such as *The Daily Show* (IE the Mad Money of news) would focus on something so irrelevant as an opinion show on a cable news network while ignoring the pathological lying coming form government.
stannkyle
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby stannkyle » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:21 am

loved this episode! wendy kicked cartman's ass!!
Skrotex
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Skrotex » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 am

You guys think it was a nod toward A Clockwork Orange when Cartman wrote on page 542 or whatever about Wendy, "being either on her knees or on her back taking the old in-out." It went something like that. I'm trying to remember, have there been any direct references to A Clockwork Orange throughout the series? Sorry if someone already posted about this, but I'm not reading through 12 pages to find out.

OH!!!......"Its time for that slutty smurf killing bitch to get whats coming to her." - Casey Miller
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 am

Patranus wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
iloveyouguys wrote:ssouthparkk is always debating about one thing or another...

That's right. :mrgreen:

Most people who watch Glen Back take what most people make fun of him for with a grain of salt.

I just think it is funny how Liberals get their panties in a bunch over this guy.

Heck a better episode would have been the White House "war" on Fox News instead South Park focused on a nobody talking head.


Well, it's not a war, it's just that FOX isn't news.

It's propaganda. No, not because it is Conservative. Because it LITERALLY distorts.

Did you see Jon Stewart show how they used file footage on a recent report on Michelle Bachman's protest in DC? Her crowd was small, so they used footage from Beck's 9/12 rally to make it look bigger.

And this was in the last couple days. They are not news.


Um. Fox News is the LEAST bias cable new network according to several studies including one by the pew research center.

That has GOT to be the STUPIDEST thing I have EVER heard!

And I will play along... Let's just ASSUME they ARE the LEAST biased. Ok, now let's look at this study, from PEW as you like to site, no less:

http://people-press.org/report/319/publ ... evolutions


FOX "News" has the least informed, most uneducated viewership.

Image

There are substantial differences in the knowledge levels of the audiences for different news outlets. However, there is no clear connection between news formats and what audiences know. Well-informed audiences come from cable (Daily Show/Colbert Report, O'Reilly Factor), the internet (especially major newspaper websites), broadcast TV (NewsHour with Jim Lehrer) and radio (NPR, Rush Limbaugh's program). The less informed audiences also frequent a mix of formats: broadcast television (network morning news shows, local news), cable (Fox News Channel), and the internet (online blogs where people discuss news events).
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
FBX
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby FBX » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am


Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest