*1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

LemonDrop
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:26 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby LemonDrop » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Never thought I'd see an episode of SP making the same tired jokes and pop-culture references as everyone else. Or at least, having the same take as the mainstream. There's been so many Beck rips lately that it's become boring. With everything going on in the Country right now, I expected more balls from SP this season. No biggie. Always a fan.
Juventin
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Second part of the season rulz!

Postby Juventin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

4.6/5 **** episode

Absolutely loved it! Wendy+Cartman always = greatness!
nuxx
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:56 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nuxx » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:24 pm

LemonDrop wrote:Never thought I'd see an episode of SP making the same tired jokes and pop-culture references as everyone else. Or at least, having the same take as the mainstream. There's been so many Beck rips lately that it's become boring. With everything going on in the Country right now, I expected more balls from SP this season. No biggie. Always a fan.


Yeah, I agree, but at the same time I remember the "Margarita Ville" episode from this season. One of the best episodes ever!

WHO IS MISTERIOOOOON??? :shock:
"Loo-loo-loo... I got some apples... Loo-loo-loo, you got some too!"
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Ugh, I don't feel like reading through 15 pages right now. This one was ok. I didn't laugh as much with it as I have with some of the others this run though. That opening was sooo fucking wrong. I mean couldn't he have suffered some sort of horrific play equipment accident, rather than being blown the damn away by what was apparently a disgruntled retard? They do have a good old fashioned merry-go-round after all... apparently. Couldn't he have flown off of that and landed on the monkey bars, crushing his larynx?
Gawsh, I'm having trouble remembering what all went on in this ep now... Oh, I think Butters not tripping over his pants was a missed opportunity.
Anytime I hear anyone go on an Beckian tirade like that (fatass included), my eyes glaze over, and I just sort of slump over in my seat, spit up on myself, and this appears in a thought-bubble above my head. Ugh.
I love how Wendy was able to reverse the whip on Cartman like that though.
Lessee, what else went on... Oh, the background props he had on his show, a-la Beck were a giggle. Has the Gamesphere seen a redesign?
Oh, other stuff later.
snackrabbit
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby snackrabbit » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Wow, how "cutting edge" and "brave." Lets all piggy pile on Glenn Beck. He plays videotape of Obama Admin officials describing their own veiws, in their own words and that is "conspiracy- mongering?" Can I quote Kyle- "REALLY?"


With everything going on in government, Matt and Trey jump on the "hate hate hate on all the conservatives in media" bandwagon? REALLY? But evidently the boys don't have the balls to actually rip into Obama, now do they? Media- heard pussies.
bobsmart
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby bobsmart » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:57 pm

First off, great episode.

Second, what the hell is the deal with all you douches bashing the episode? Do you really love GB that much? You probably watching Pox News (heh) right now you mega turds. GB is the worst thing to happen to America since the Baldwins!!

Get your heads out of your arses! Viva La SOUTHPARK
joshlcov
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby joshlcov » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought Avatar ... looked liked smurfs... lol... and Cartman ripping on Wendy ... just perfect.
Sawzinho
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Sawzinho » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm

CARTMAN IS STILL WITH THAT f*cked UP VOICE..

WHAT THE f*ck HAVE MATT AND TREY DONE TO CARTMANS OLD VOICE? FOR f*ck SAKE

AS FAR AS THE EPISODE GOES, LETS JUST STAY BY THE FRASE, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER!
jeffhuys
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jeffhuys » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Sawzinho wrote:CARTMAN IS STILL WITH THAT f*cked UP VOICE..

WHAT THE f*ck HAVE MATT AND TREY DONE TO CARTMANS OLD VOICE? FOR f*ck SAKE

AS FAR AS THE EPISODE GOES, LETS JUST STAY BY THE FRASE, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER!


You got "NOOB!" on your t-shirt. Your argument is invalid.
Sawzinho
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Sawzinho » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

jeffhuys wrote:
Sawzinho wrote:CARTMAN IS STILL WITH THAT f*cked UP VOICE..

WHAT THE f*ck HAVE MATT AND TREY DONE TO CARTMANS OLD VOICE? FOR f*ck SAKE

AS FAR AS THE EPISODE GOES, LETS JUST STAY BY THE FRASE, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER!


You got "NOOB!" on your t-shirt. Your argument is invalid.



THIS "NOOB" HAS EVERY EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK ON DVD SO I KNOW WHAT THE f*ck IM SAYING!

CARTMAN USED TO HAVE BALLS
stevesut1
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:30 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby stevesut1 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Not bad.
jeffhuys
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jeffhuys » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Sawzinho wrote:
jeffhuys wrote:
Sawzinho wrote:CARTMAN IS STILL WITH THAT f*cked UP VOICE..

WHAT THE f*ck HAVE MATT AND TREY DONE TO CARTMANS OLD VOICE? FOR f*ck SAKE

AS FAR AS THE EPISODE GOES, LETS JUST STAY BY THE FRASE, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER!


You got "NOOB!" on your t-shirt. Your argument is invalid.



THIS "NOOB" HAS EVERY EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK ON DVD SO I KNOW WHAT THE f*ck IM SAYING!

CARTMAN USED TO HAVE BALLS


Whaha... WHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, dude it's nothing, you're cool....

WHAHA! :lol:
peetrick!
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:09 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby peetrick! » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm

this ep is awesome because glen beck is awesome this shows how leftist polititions have curupted the youth of this country i like the end where wendy does a little sarah palin to silence cartmin this shows it this ep was for ratings because sp creators just played on to their leftist veiwers this might shock you but liberal comunist represent onily 20% of the country 40%are centerist and conservitives represent the opther 40% oboma onily got voted in because he is black (he is actually half black half white)oboma is destroying this country he is a kiss ass he kisses ass to every country he goes to then bashes are country even though are copuntry the usa is the best country in the world and your lucky to be here in china kids are forced to work in the middle east muslim terrorist force kids into strapping bombs to themselves and walk up to soldiers i mean they use are compassion against us i mean what american would shoot a kid i know their are good people from every religion and thier are people who are ratical i get why people are ratical because i share the veiw that god is above us and are world i would love to be in heavin but in order to get their your suposed to be good to each other and help the world be good im a white catholic american and im proud to be so i dont think we should fear the government because we the people in america are the government and really now where in the world is like america we are a one of a kind country and geln beck is a smart average american i say average because in america evreyone has the freedom to speak up he just has courage to speak up and he enstills that in people who usally dont think they can speak up because of pier presior when that pier presure dosent even exist just a majorty of the media are liberal even thought for example fox news has better ratings then all the other big news chanels put together(cnn,msbc,abc ect) because fox representsthe real america the heart of america watch fox news lisen to the things they say and you will see how true they are
Throbert McGee
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:56 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Throbert McGee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Count me among those who were mystified and kinda disturbed by the opening -- I can only guess that it was spoofing some movie that I haven't seen. But even if it there was a pop-culture reference involved that seemed justifiably funny when the episode script was originally developed, it strikes me as incredibly poor taste and bad judgment to have not re-written the opening in the wake of TWO mass shootings in the U.S. last week (Ft. Hood and Florida) that left at least 14 dead and dozens seriously wounded.

(On the other hand, if Gordon had been murdered by a psycho with a chainsaw, complete with squishy flesh-ripping sound effects, I might've laughed -- this was just a particularly bad week to do a gun murder for laffs.)

Honestly, the only theory I can come up with is that Trey and Matt were pissed off and astonished that the use of the rude word "fаg" in last week's episode generated more outcry than the scene of a black guy being dragged in chains behind a motor vehicle until he was all bloodied. (Remember James Byrd Jr.?) But if that wasn't the reason, then just WTF were you thinking, guys?
Last edited by Throbert McGee on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
peetrick!
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:09 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby peetrick! » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:26 pm

snackrabbit wrote:Wow, how "cutting edge" and "brave." Lets all piggy pile on Glenn Beck. He plays videotape of Obama Admin officials describing their own veiws, in their own words and that is "conspiracy- mongering?" Can I quote Kyle- "REALLY?"


With everything going on in government, Matt and Trey jump on the "hate hate hate on all the conservatives in media" bandwagon? REALLY? But evidently the boys don't have the balls to actually rip into Obama, now do they? Media- heard pussies.

oboma is the worse thing to happen to america since the great depresion and ww2

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests