*1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Icthulu
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:07 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Icthulu » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 pm

komninosm wrote:What are you smoking? Do you think the balloon boy or NASA's mission is more important than the social effect of people being lied to by douches and falling for it because of serious lack in critical thinking? Balloon boy is semi-covered in this too (in a way) and I dare you to make your case about NASA. I bet you are one of those people who think it's wasted money and you diss science in general. Could be wrong though.


This is a comedy show. If you want self important political diatribes, go watch commentary news or Lifetime. I would like to have a half hour of entertainment. This episode wasn't even close.

All right, NASA parody:
Boys hear about the NASA probe through TV news about how they are bombing the moon (Which is the moronic way they reported it, and completely untrue) Butters decides to save the moon people and protests, Cartman gets caught up with conspiracy nonsense and thinks the Jews are trying to launch their gold onto the moon so no one can get it and joins with Butters to save the moon. The gang gets chased by black helicopters and eventually finds out the moon is being bombed against NASA intent because there is a crab people base there. The end.
abracadaver
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby abracadaver » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 pm

you all suck. some 'fans'.
dances with smurfs was by far the best episode of this second half of the season. No f*ckin annoying celebrities or blatant commentary about current/social issues or outrageous adventures.. only good satire and an episode all about the kids. lets not forget what makes this show great. i love episodes that are strictly about all the kids and school.
Id like to see them graduate again and further their lives along before the show ends
Nebenator
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Nebenator » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 pm

abracadaver wrote:you all suck. some 'fans'.
dances with smurfs was by far the best episode of this second half of the season. No f*ckin annoying celebrities or blatant commentary about current/social issues or outrageous adventures.. only good satire and an episode all about the kids. lets not forget what makes this show great. i love episodes that are strictly about all the kids and school.
Id like to see them graduate again and further their lives along before the show ends

I disagree with everything written in this quote.
tommacco
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby tommacco » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 am

Nebenator wrote:
abracadaver wrote:you all suck. some 'fans'.
dances with smurfs was by far the best episode of this second half of the season. No f*ckin annoying celebrities or blatant commentary about current/social issues or outrageous adventures.. only good satire and an episode all about the kids. lets not forget what makes this show great. i love episodes that are strictly about all the kids and school.
Id like to see them graduate again and further their lives along before the show ends

I disagree with everything written in this quote.

ditto
bpiehler
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby bpiehler » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 am

this episode saved my opinion of this season. way to prove to us/me that you guys still will use satire against anyone acting like a moron, regardless of political party affiliation (i know they usually lean conservatively). great social commentary, loved butters as the enthusiastic fox viewer.

i would totally understand being upset by this episode if you are conservative, but this is the first episode in years they have been the butt of the joke. i dont cry about it every time they make fun of liberals. if you cant take being a little offended... youve been watching the wrong show.
AxayPaulene
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby AxayPaulene » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am

this episode was hilarious!! :D :lol:

although I didn't really understand the Glenn Beck refrences because I don't watch Fox News (and after watching the documentary "Outfoxed" I don't plan to) but still the smurfs and Butters peeing on Wendy's door were hilarious!

oh, and South Park is a show for entertainment. so all of you who are complaining and whining about how pissed off you are now and how you will never watch this show again or it has offended you in any way need to know that its a show. A SHOW.

do you need that word to be spelled phonetically or do you get the idea?
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
caloos
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:52 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby caloos » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 am

Cartman loses again, what a surprise. Why do so many people hate Cartman so much? He's the life of the show. I understand if it were real life he'd be an a**hole, but this is a cartoon, how corny can you get by always going in favor of the good guy in a cartoon like South Park? Anyway, the episode was alright but other than Butters peeing on Wendy's door, there weren't any real hilarious or memorable scenes. Also, I found the kid with the "great voice" to be somewhat obnoxious. The episode was a bit predictable too. 5.5/10.
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 am

abracadaver wrote:you all suck. some 'fans'.
dances with smurfs was by far the best episode of this second half of the season. No f*ckin annoying celebrities or blatant commentary about current/social issues or outrageous adventures.. only good satire and an episode all about the kids. lets not forget what makes this show great. i love episodes that are strictly about all the kids and school.
Id like to see them graduate again and further their lives along before the show ends



I'd hate to see them graduate and all that jazz. I agree that it was a good episode because it was so silly and there weren't any celebrities or much current news (avatar came out, so that counts) but you know. It was good because it was pretty much just the kids for once. I disagree that it was the best of the second half season. I would give the crown to Butters Bottom Bitch for that one.
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

caloos wrote:Cartman loses again, what a surprise. Why do so many people hate Cartman so much? He's the life of the show. I understand if it were real life he'd be an a**hole, but this is a cartoon, how corny can you get by always going in favor of the good guy in a cartoon like South Park? Anyway, the episode was alright but other than Butters peeing on Wendy's door, there weren't any real hilarious or memorable scenes. Also, I found the kid with the "great voice" to be somewhat obnoxious. The episode was a bit predictable too. 5.5/10.


Apologies for the double post, people. I barely go on SPS so I'm not aware of what to do when you only just read someone's post and decide to reply to it, anyway.

I hate it when Cartman loses. I didn't particularly like him for a while but I definitely didn't hate him. Now for some reason I'm actually a fan of his. Funny how things work like that. It would have been funnier if Cartman said more than "suck my fat tits" repetitively, or whatever. I was hoping he would say something else dressed as Wendy.

Oh, and did anyone else notice how... Randy-ish Cartman sounded when he said "I'm asking questions, Stan!". That perturbed me, LOL.
Amygdala
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Amygdala » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
toasis2000 wrote:Trey, Matt...grow some balls and throw some zingers towards MaObama already instead of criticizing hemorrhoid with ears, for calling out MaObama's socialist/communist agenda. This season has literally sucked, with the exception of "Dead Celebrities" since you guys are too chicken s*** to live up to the brilliant political satire you've displayed in the past. I'm done with South Park if this is the best you can do from here on out.

Anyone that thinks Obama has a "Socialist agenda" is a serious f*cking idiot.

I WISH he was a Socialist, then maybe I would have a better chance at some god damned health care. But no, in Europe Obama would be considered a Conservative. So you idiots need to stop calling him a Socialist.


AMEN!! Obama would be a bloody conservative in Europe. We laugh at these idiots thinking he is a socialist for the bailout and the health care reform plan... Its supported by ALL parties in europe, only the right wing radicals and left wing radicals opposed it.
I'm amazed at people who think that Beck or O'Reilly have a point in what they're saying... They're just spreading hate for personal profit pure and simple!

I liked this episode... Sadly the season is coming to an end :-(
Sothren
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Dances with Smurfs

Postby Sothren » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 am

Trey and Matt, why don't you make fun of celebs anymore? Because you're one right? In the past, the episode were fun and now:
No political satire.
Cartman never says : "But Mooom" or "Screw you guys, I'm going home'' OR "No kitty that's my putt pie!"
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Is Glen Beck not a "celebrity" in some sense of the word? I mean, you know who he is right? You could go and ask 5 random people on the street, and they'd know who he is, right? Right!
Death Eater
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Death Eater » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Amygdala wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
toasis2000 wrote:Trey, Matt...grow some balls and throw some zingers towards MaObama already instead of criticizing hemorrhoid with ears, for calling out MaObama's socialist/communist agenda. This season has literally sucked, with the exception of "Dead Celebrities" since you guys are too chicken s*** to live up to the brilliant political satire you've displayed in the past. I'm done with South Park if this is the best you can do from here on out.

Anyone that thinks Obama has a "Socialist agenda" is a serious f*cking idiot.

I WISH he was a Socialist, then maybe I would have a better chance at some god damned health care. But no, in Europe Obama would be considered a Conservative. So you idiots need to stop calling him a Socialist.


AMEN!! Obama would be a bloody conservative in Europe. We laugh at these idiots thinking he is a socialist for the bailout and the health care reform plan... Its supported by ALL parties in europe, only the right wing radicals and left wing radicals opposed it.
I'm amazed at people who think that Beck or O'Reilly have a point in what they're saying... They're just spreading hate for personal profit pure and simple!

I liked this episode... Sadly the season is coming to an end :-(


Hey stupid whore, have you been living in europe before?
Death Eater
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Death Eater » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
toasis2000 wrote:Trey, Matt...grow some balls and throw some zingers towards MaObama already instead of criticizing hemorrhoid with ears, for calling out MaObama's socialist/communist agenda. This season has literally sucked, with the exception of "Dead Celebrities" since you guys are too chicken s*** to live up to the brilliant political satire you've displayed in the past. I'm done with South Park if this is the best you can do from here on out.

Anyone that thinks Obama has a "Socialist agenda" is a serious f*cking idiot.

I WISH he was a Socialist, then maybe I would have a better chance at some god damned health care. But no, in Europe Obama would be considered a Conservative. So you idiots need to stop calling him a Socialist.


Hey sh*thead, have you been living in f*cking europe??

Only idiots call him socialists because they are idiots so just get over it and quit f*cking whining.

I don't think Obama is socialist, he is just a f*cking stupid narcissist in my view.

Don't you remember about those f*cking morons in George Bush's years, they call him a Hitler, fascist, murderer, etc.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Douche
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest