*1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

agustina0407

Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby agustina0407 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am

I can't believe this season is almost over!
I'm going to miss SP so much :cartmancry:

I hope it's a good one so I can remember it with hapiness until the new season premieres...
It's going to be a looong summer here in the south...
South Park es lo más! ♥
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm

I can only hope the other kids who aren't the main six will appear at the waterpark. It sure sucks the season has to end Wednesday and we have to wait 4 full months for season 14. :( Well it will give me a reason to look forward to St. Patrick's Day next year!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

2012 parody? I loved what Penn and Teller did for, so this should be 100x better!
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Finally I get to see the preview video. Looking good.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm

What, um... wat? If this is a 2012 parody, I don't exactly see how they're gonna pull it off. Now having a bunch of Kindergartners peeing in everything and give everyone... wiener... pee disease does sound like a possibility.
Drednot37

Postby Drednot37 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm

LoL, Cartman's singing in the car was awesome; I bet Kyle didn't care at all that he wasn't one of his best friends.

I guess it's obvious what the episode title's relevance will be about in this episode, however the question remains as to where the plot is going to lead. A lot of people seem to be thinking that it will be a spoof of Roland Emmerich's '2012' (haven't seen it yet), which sounds good to me, too. So perhaps someone's going to whiz in the waterpark pools and then Armageddon will ensue? Sounds probable with SP. :lol:

Looking forward to this episode, even though it's sadly going to be the season finale, but the wait for the next season will be worth it to see the new face of South Park, at least.

Oh yeah, I bet M&T will have Kenny wearing a scuba mask w/ a snorkel that'll obscure his face in the waterpark, just to spite us. I also wonder if he'll be dying one more time before the next season. We'll just have to wait and see!
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Drednot37 wrote:Oh yeah, I bet M&T will have Kenny wearing a scuba mask w/ a snorkel that'll obscure his face in the waterpark, just to spite us. I also wonder if he'll be dying one more time before the next season. We'll just have to wait and see!

You guess correctly that is is wearing the snorkel. I looked at one of the preview pictures on the front page.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Fatguy75

Postby Fatguy75 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Honestly, WTH, I Wanted To See A Christmas Special, or Mr. Hankey, and I guess I have to wait till next season for it. Still I Love SP and anything they do.
Drednot37

Postby Drednot37 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Scotland wrote:You guess correctly that he is wearing the snorkel. I looked at one of the preview pictures on the front page.

Ah, that figures. :lol: I couldn't find that preview image on the front page, but thanks for confirming it for me, though.
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Drednot37 wrote:
Scotland wrote:You guess correctly that he is wearing the snorkel. I looked at one of the preview pictures on the front page.

Ah, that figures. :lol: I couldn't find that preview image on the front page, but thanks for confirming it for me, though.

You probably had seen the preview pic before you said that he is wearing the snorkel and scuba mask. :lol:

Anyway, I'm really curious about this episode. Pee in the water will destroy their nice trip to the water park. I absolutely have no idea how it might connect to 2012. I sincerely hope it won't, and if they do it, it must be really original. It's kinda a pity that people can guess what an episode is about these times, makes it kinda unoriginal sometimes. Although they always put an awesome twist in the episode which covers up everything. Yaaay. 3 Looong days to go. =D

PS. Someone noticed how ' :( ' Kyle was when Cartman sang that song? I guess he turned on the ignore-Cartman-button. (I'm sure IKyman was all like :o)

EDIT: Hmm if you take a look at Bob Comedy's 1314 thread, then you'll see some moar information...:

Things at the water park are not what they seem. The boy’s fun filled day is about to turn deadly. Events are in play at Splash Town that signal the end of the world is upon us. Cartman tries to warn everyone but no one will listen. Disaster is about to strike and the boys are in a race to survive.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
PoynterJones

Postby PoynterJones » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Very much excited :D
Sad that it's the last one this year though :(
prochut

Postby prochut » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm

2012 is a frontrunner for one of the most awesomely bad movies of all time. Let me clarify this. Bad movies are those that are boring and have little redeeming value to them. However, awesomely bad movies are those where the actors and director try so hard at something so terrible, it actually becomes funny and is worth watching once just to laugh at.

To give you an idea of how awesomely bad 2012 is, it makes Waterworld look like Forrest Gump.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:47 pm

"All my friends...except for Kyle who I don't like."

This could be epic.
McDsnuts

Postby McDsnuts » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm

lookin forward to the new episode though i have to say, ive seen all of them an this is one if the least funny seasons so far but still funny.

dont get mad u internet bloggers i love the show but SP has done better.

thanks for makin the show, im in the navy currently stationed in japan and i havent missed a episode yet. Thanks guys, i look forward to another season
KittahSnipah

Postby KittahSnipah » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:06 pm

I cant f*cking wait! Also, i hope this episode is really funny.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”