*1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Aleicia

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 am

I didn't think it was bad.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 am

tommacco wrote:
Throbert McGee wrote:My pet rat, Ramona, pisses on me all the time, but I don't get grossed out -- I just wipe it off on her fur. (Serves her right!) :P

if you own a pet rat, it should piss all over you

Well, that's technically true -- it's normal for pet rats to wee on their owners from time to time. Boy rats will sometimes leave a little tiny deuce on your lap or shoulder, but girl rats (in my experience) only pee. And for both boy and girl rats, it's only a drop of pee at a time, because it's a social and territory-marking instinct.

Speaking of male/female differences -- despite the comical stereotypes of women standing on the kitchen and going "Eeek!" at the sight of a mouse or rat, if you go on any Internet forum devoted to keeping rats as pets, you will quickly notice that the sex ratio is hugely skewed towards women. And while I've introduced my various pet rats over the years to both guy friends and lady friends, thus far it's only been the women who were actually willing to pick up and hold the rats. (Admittedly, part of the problem could be that most of my male acquaintances are homos, and unfortunately, "gay" culture conditions otherwise normal homosexual men to think that being a big sissy is perfectly okay.)

But getting back to the episode, I will point out the significance of Sharon Marsh being back home and in phone contact only, while Randy was there on the scene of the crisis: because if Sharon (or Sheila, or any other mom) had been there, she would've said to the rescue teams, "Oh, stop being ridiculous, it's only pee -- go in and rescue them. In fact, never mind, I'll do it myself."

(As usual, I'm thinking way too much...)
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
africanviolet

Postby africanviolet » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 am

This episode wasn't that great. 4/10.

The Harley episodes and the wrestling episodes were the BEST of this season. The others were just "ok".
3rdblade

Postby 3rdblade » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

I enjoyed this episode, though the scene of Randy being peed upon almost made me want to turn away! I do enjoy the odd pee gag myself, mind you:
http://3rdblade.net/?p=389
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 am

Throbert McGee wrote:...but girl rats (in my experience) only pee.

That's because they're girls, and girls don't do that other thing.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 am

Diabeteth wrote:Was I the only one who laughed when Stan said, "This is more math than I have ever seen you do," while Cartman was describing how the world would end?

Because it's important!
:lol:
Yeah, that was nice. :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
xXSilentDemonZXx

Postby xXSilentDemonZXx » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 am

:| i believe the monkeys are a little pissed
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 am

Hmmm.... the UK broadcast of new episodes is always two days after the US premiere, right? That means we're less than 24 hours away from an incoming wave of "taking the piss" jokes!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:50 am

BRMBug wrote:
Throbert McGee wrote:...but girl rats (in my experience) only pee.

That's because they're girls, and girls don't do that other thing.

*smacking self in forehead*

Of course!

AtleAlmighty

Postby AtleAlmighty » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, as usual I loved the new episode. I always do.

A lot of South Park "fans" complains about the lack of ideas in the latest seasons, and the episodes not being funny...? I mean.. Wtf.. This season: The Coon, Margaritaville, Fishsticks, Fatbeard, Dead Celebreties, BBB, WTF, Whale Whores, The F Word, and now PEE. EPIC! Its top notch South Park!

I guess the expectations from a lot of the viewers are so insanely high the week before a new episode airs, that you are bound to be disappointed no matter how the episode turns out..

Advice: Don't jerk off before the act. Let Matt & Trey do it for you. Then its easier to be aroused!

I give this episode a 10/10, this season 10/10, all the seasons together 10/10, and of course, Inglourious Basterds and A Serious Man gets 10/10.
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

I totally agree with Almighty.

LOVED the episode! Especially the part where poor Kyle had to drink the pee. That was just horrible lol!

And the poor monkeys!!!

I wish there would have been more of Randy in this episode though. He is amazing.

8/10!
:D
andy77225

Postby andy77225 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

did anyone see Kurt Russel???
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm

andy77225 wrote:did anyone see Kurt Russel???

Yeah, a couple nights ago I saw Kurt Russell on a tortilla -- and I'm talkin' Kurt with his shirt off, ladies!

Of course, it might've been the cough syrup, and not an actual miracle...
maikt

Postby maikt » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Pretty great episode, everything can always be better, so no freakin' complaining.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:Hmmm.... the UK broadcast of new episodes is always two days after the US premiere, right? That means we're less than 24 hours away from an incoming wave of "taking the piss" jokes!

heh, so true.

So thats the season over for another year, and once again I felt something was missing.

Still, at least ending Kyle in a "pissed" mood was the only good part.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”