*1401: Sexual Healing* Preair Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

King Of Canada

Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Preair Discussion

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Diabeteth wrote:
aerojockey wrote:First, the episode's title "Sexual Healing". Now, as we know (at least in America), healing, aka health, is a big item in Congress right now, so it's pretty obvious that this show is going to be about health care reform

I hope not. That would su-u-u-u-u-u-uck!

Hey, I just remembered that the seventeenth is St. Patrick's Day. What, no St. Patrick's Day special?

Do you really want an episode were Randy gets drunk and the IRA Invade? (Actually, that sounds pretty good :lol: )
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Drednot37

Postby Drednot37 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Haven't really checked out much about this episode yet, but I'm looking forward to this kicking off the new season come Wednesday, as always. With Tiger Woods in the mix this time, I'm not surprised that sex addiction will start brewing up in South Park.

Also, it's nice to be back in SPS again. :mrgreen:
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
kangaroo62

Postby kangaroo62 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:49 pm

this episode sounds great the preview was pretty funny i cant wait
Did somebody say kill a jew?
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm

What do you think will happen in this next episode? It's a magical mystery tour!!!
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Maybe a book mysterious episode.
TheHumanist

Postby TheHumanist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

ha, sexual healing baby. thats too funny. and the fact that they are going to hit on the issue of sex addiction is f-in great. i cant wait for the new session to start...
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm thinking this'll be in the same vein as the Ritalin story from Timmy 2000. This sex addiction thing will be way over-diagnosed due to "symptoms" that are far too broad and would describe most people. So most of the kids will be diagnosed as sex addicts except for a few (or maybe only one) and that kid will be ostracized and have the episode's emotional component. The odd man out, so to speak, would most likely be Butters followed by Kyle and then Fatass.

It does seem possible there will be some mention of heath care and all the bullsh*t that entails, but probably only in the form of a b story. I think it's more likely we'll see two plots. One will have most of the funny sh*t with the kids being "treated" for their "sex addiction", the other will be the outcast character(s) coming to terms with not being obsessed with sex.

You read it! You can't unread it!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

IKyman wrote:Maybe a book mysterious episode.

My guess is Wendy might have an appearance.

Now that I think about it, if they showed a provocative female picture to the boys, maybe they will show a provocative male picture to the girls. And like I said before, they might have sent the kids to a christian camp, and thats why they are wearing suits.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

King Of Canada wrote:

Now that I think about it, if they showed a provocative female picture to the boys, maybe they will show a provocative male picture to the girls. And like I said before, they might have sent the kids to a christian camp, and thats why they are wearing suits.

Or maybe they are at a funeral for Kenny.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

nwt000 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:

Or maybe they are at a funeral for Kenny.

To obvious
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Niels0827 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Anybody here have a 3D TV? Or the $9000 or so to spring for one (and the $200 for the glasses)?

Please. I have two televisions. A standard tube television from 1987, and a 40-inch plasma from 1996. As it is, I hardly watch television, and I never play games anymore.

But for some reason, I'd still probably buy the nicest TV set out there.

The tube television actually did its job fairly well. It never impacted my games.

As for the current discussion:
Well, I think Christian camp or a funeral are both unlikely. I expect most kids to be diagnosed and for the picture to be something from real life.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Anybody here have a 3D TV? Or the $9000 or so to spring for one (and the $200 for the glasses)?

Please. I have two televisions. A standard tube television from 1987, and a 40-inch plasma from 1996. As it is, I hardly watch television, and I never play games anymore.

But for some reason, I'd still probably buy the nicest TV set out there.

The tube television actually did its job fairly well. It never impacted my games.

As for the current discussion:
Well, I think Christian camp or a funeral are both unlikely. I expect most kids to be diagnosed and for the picture to be something from real life.

Even the girls?

Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 am

triplemultiplex wrote:I'm thinking this'll be in the same vein as the Ritalin story from Timmy 2000. This sex addiction thing will be way over-diagnosed due to "symptoms" that are far too broad and would describe most people. So most of the kids will be diagnosed as sex addicts except for a few (or maybe only one) and that kid will be ostracized and have the episode's emotional component. The odd man out, so to speak, would most likely be Butters followed by Kyle and then Fatass.

It does seem possible there will be some mention of heath care and all the bullsh*t that entails, but probably only in the form of a b story. I think it's more likely we'll see two plots. One will have most of the funny sh*t with the kids being "treated" for their "sex addiction", the other will be the outcast character(s) coming to terms with not being obsessed with sex.

That's my hope.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am

King Of Canada wrote:Even the girls?

That would be interesting to watch.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 am

nwt000 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:Even the girls?

That would be interesting to watch.

Norwegian Wood. Your sick!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”