*1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 am

Holy sh*t, what an epic episode title! XD

That preview clip is awesome, too.

And haha, Butters looks good with glasses.

This seems like a great episode. Hopefully it'll be better than the opener (I thought it was just okay).
Image
Image
Image
Image
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 am

Images from this episode:
Image
Image
Preview Clip - Very Controversial (Mr Garrison assigns a controversial book to the class.): http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/267109

I am on the ball tonight with new episode before nall releases it! :lol: :P

.... and this weekend!
Other images for this episode: Image
Image
Image
Randy has Testicular Cancer!
Last edited by Metal_Meatwad on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 am

Metal_Meatwad wrote:Images from this episode:
Image
Image
Preview Clip - Very Controversial (Mr Garrison assigns a controversial book to the class.): http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/267109

I am on the ball tonight with new episode before nall releases it! :lol: :P

.... and this weekend!


I really like Butter's glasses (perhaps for reading?).

And I like how Mr. Garrison has a speaking role. Finally.

And you are on the ball tonight, Metal_Meatwad :) And I like how you made the other thread, being the creator, first poster in that thread, and the last poster in that thread 8)
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am

Aghh somehow it created a new post when I edited it? Sorry.


I can't wait for this episode!
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby nall » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am

Metal_Meatwad wrote:I am on the ball tonight with new episode before nall releases it! :lol: :P

Please, you didn't even include the press images on the image page ;)

Image
Image
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 am

nail, why not merge the two threads?

The thread I refer to
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby nwt000 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 am

Will any kids besides Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters have a speaking part?
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

nwt000 wrote:Will any kids besides Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters have a speaking part?


Well, it is a project for the whole class. Let's hope so :)

An episode surrounding the daily lives of South Park Elementary and the town. What a concept :wink:
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby nwt000 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Will any kids besides Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters have a speaking part?


Well, it is a project for the whole class. Let's hope so :)

An episode surrounding the daily lives of South Park Elementary and the town. What a concept :wink:

I am loving the way you are thinking!
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:nail, why not merge the two threads?

The thread I refer to


I too was wondering why there's two threads for it before it's even aired yet. But also, are you aware you're the only one who calls him "Nail"?
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 am

Meeeeeeeh. It could be okay, depends on the subplot strength.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Scoonie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:19 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby Scoonie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 am

Well its obvious by watching the clip that Garrison is assigning the class to read The Catcher in the Rye, since you see J.D. Salinger's name on the side of the book on Butter's desk. It should stir up some controversy with Butters since the book revolves around teenage rebellion. Should be a good episode, cant wait.
"Kick the Baby"
"no kick the baby"
"KICK THE BABY!"
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 am

Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:nail, why not merge the two threads?

The thread I refer to


I too was wondering why there's two threads for it before it's even aired yet. But also, are you aware you're the only one who calls him "Nail"?


There are two thread because Metal_Meatwad made his thread days ago. Notice that thread is in General South Park Discussion, and nail's thread is in Spoilers/New Episode Discussion.

And what should I call nail? Isn't that his handle on the board?

That's lower case nail, btw.

And Scoonie, I also see the title: "The Catcher In the Rye" on the books in the box on Garrison's desk.
Metal_Meatwad
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 am

Another episode photo from this episode:
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:nail, why not merge the two threads?

The thread I refer to


I too was wondering why there's two threads for it before it's even aired yet. But also, are you aware you're the only one who calls him "Nail"?


There are two thread because Metal_Meatwad made his thread days ago. Notice that thread is in General South Park Discussion, and nail's thread is in Spoilers/New Episode Discussion.

And what should I call nail? Isn't that his handle on the board?

That's lower case nail, btw.

And Scoonie, I also see the title: "The Catcher In the Rye" on the books in the box on Garrison's desk.


His handle is nall. Two l's.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests