*1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

GregW

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Pre-air Discus

Postby GregW » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Scotland wrote:Wait, why is everyone saying Randy has testicular cancer?

There was an advert on here (on the .com episode player for Sexual Healing) on Thursday or Friday and it showed him being told this, there's also a few images with him with huge balls on here.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

this is gonna be alot more funnier than sexual healing i can't wait to see it. i wonder why butters is wearing glasses? and dressed differently?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

GregW wrote:
Scotland wrote:Wait, why is everyone saying Randy has testicular cancer?

There was an advert on here (on the .com episode player for Sexual Healing) on Thursday or Friday and it showed him being told this, there's also a few images with him with huge balls on here.

Oh god, that's pretty creepy. I know someone who is just recovering from that type of cancer.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm

i wonder why randy is puking probably drunk. :lol: say/? where did you get those images of randy and sharon. it looks like randy might have testicular cancer.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

He's puking after reading the boys book I'd imagine.

Here's an image from the advert, just after he's been told the news, he replies "Score".
http://i44.tinypic.com/34j7pmb.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing how the episode plays out.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm

I for one think this episode looks very promising. I think Catcher in the Rye is a bit much for fourth graders, but they also dissected manatees before, so who am I to judge?

The first classic of the season might come early this time; in the past few seasons it wasn't until episode 3 that they really caught fire.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 pm

That's right, schools liked to ban Catcher in the Rye. How quaint. It's like when they complained about Bart Simpson "talking back" to his parents.

Didn't Salinger kick the bucket recently? I know he was total recluse, so maybe I'm remembering that wrong. (Yup he's dead.)

Regardless, 4th grade seems too young to fully appreciate Catcher. All they'd do is giggle at the profanity. In a way, it's kinda like South Park. You need enough life experience to fully appreciate the content, but not so much that it comes off as vulgar and contrary simply for the sake of being vulgar and contrary.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Oops. I shouldn't have read this thread. Now too much of the episode has been given away. Sad. Maybe I'll just pretend I never saw it and know nothing about Randy's part...

Catcher in the Rye? Well, if the boys are going to try writing something like that, it should be interesting to say the least! Talk about some messed up tales coming up. Especially the title one.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

A little off topic but are they going to add a picture to the episode thumbnail in the episode guide?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Pegazeus wrote:A little off topic but are they going to add a picture to the episode thumbnail in the episode guide?

Probably later.

Diabeteth wrote:Oops. I shouldn't have read this thread. Now too much of the episode has been given away. Sad. Maybe I'll just pretend I never saw it and know nothing about Randy's part...

Catcher in the Rye? Well, if the boys are going to try writing something like that, it should be interesting to say the least! Talk about some messed up tales coming up. Especially the title one.

Don't worry; this thread is ALL speculation. We all can be wrong and the episode might be totally different :P

Tune in Wednesday at 10/9c to find out :)
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:12 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:Oops. I shouldn't have read this thread. Now too much of the episode has been given away. Sad. Maybe I'll just pretend I never saw it and know nothing about Randy's part...

Don't worry; this thread is ALL speculation. We all can be wrong and the episode might be totally different :P

Tune in Wednesday at 10/9c to find out :)

Yeah, but I prefer to have the one preview clip and two images. Seeing more makes me know more than I want. For example, now I know that Randy, whether in a story or reality, will somehow have giant balls... NO WAIT, I'M PRETENDING I DON'T KNOW THAT!!

Randy with giant balls? Psh, where on earth did I get that silly idea?

...... well. This is my own fault, isn't it? :lol:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 am

Thank god. I thought this would be a mainly Randy centered episode. Those tend to suck. Theyre good when he doesnt fill up the entire episode. (Appologies to Jessie Jackson)
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 am

Well the title alone is enough o make me wanna watch it so...

guess we will see how it turns out.

Randy.. cancer
Butters... book
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:42 am

I just want one of the kids who is not part of the big five to speak.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 am

Anyone remember Angus' post in the Celebrity Death Thread 2010 here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&p=874361#p874361

In Season 13B we had "Dead Celebrities." There were a lot of deaths of celebs in 2909. J.D. Salinger, who wrote: “The Catcher in the Rye,” died in late January of this year (2010) during SP's hiatus.

No doubt after the success of "Dead Celebrities" that Salinger's death, coupled with his "Catcher" book being banned some years ago, was the genesis for this weeks episode.

Here's another obituary on Salinger from The New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/books/29salinger.html

Also, there is a great synopsis of the "Catcher" story on Wiki for those who want a short version of the book for background as you watch 1402:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_in_the_Rye

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”