*1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MelCandy

Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus

Postby MelCandy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I didn't really like this episode, I think the first one was better.
I do like the fact they point out that people search for deeper meanings in things when there are none, and the fact that such a horrible book becomes a best seller (i can think in a bunch :roll: ).

But the whole making fun of Sarah Jessica Parker was awesome, she really is ugly! :lol:

TurdinPunchBowl wrote:It felt like a Family Guy episode more than a SP episode.

Sadly, I have to agree.
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)

Postby 203177 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm

i liked it 8/10 its good to see the boys have a great part in this one. and i liked how lola and red stood up to butters. but i kinda didn't like the fact where there was sooo much throwing up in it and the narrorator was reading the second book. that were the only parts i disliked. and sara jessica parker was kinda funny but i do like her she is a great actress. but it was still funny. :lol: randy and sharon throwing up was absolutley funny! but i was offended when they said kill john lennon. :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
No Username

Postby No Username » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm

The one of the few episodes i liked.
It made sense! i'm surprised!
:parishilton: :parishilton: :parishilton:
badbball

Postby badbball » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Anyone know the name of the song that started playing at around 3:12 until 3:34 or so?
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 pm

I agree: Jimbo and Ned should have shot SJP!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker is one of those women who looks really hot through beer goggles. And then you wake up the next morning and see her when your sober and in good light and you're like, "Oh, dude, what the f*ck... Well, I could've done worse. But still, time to go, bitch."

You read it! You can't unread it!
SirSmokesAlot

Postby SirSmokesAlot » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Good episode, poor Butters. They're right about Catcher in the Rye, it's basically a teenager complaining about growing up because he's afraid to be like all the other "phony" people.

You want a book comparable to Scrotie McBoogerballs, read Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs. Horrendous but considered a gem of American literature. It's heroin gibberish that's supposed to knife post-WWII America.
Whaddya wanna do? Huh? Whaddya wanna do? I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!
josuepilk

Good stuff

Postby josuepilk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I love how they reacted to Catcher in the Rye. Cartman's entrance was hilarious. motherf*cker! That was great. Seeing Matt Lauer hurl made me laugh, too. I liked the caricature of Mark Chapman at the end. The underlying theme of the way people mold what is written to fit their own political, spiritual or other anonymous beliefs was well played.
I will do my German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la...
dmyy20

Postby dmyy20 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm

I personally really enjoyed it. I loved the last episode, but I remember feeling like it didn't end as well. I liked this ending, personally :)

Also, I found a lot of this episodes freaking hilarious. Being a past english major, I spend a year in rooms with people who found meaning in literally nothing. I one time made something completely up (when analyzing a story) for a paper and my TA was like "Omg this is SUCH a good thesis idea!" I loved english, but so many people try to see what the red wheelbarrow means when really guys....it's JUST a red-wheelbarrow.

Overall 8/10 (the puking just got too old) and I personally would like to have seen them in SP more, but hey, it was still pretty good :]
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Haaaa, what a great episode! I liked it more than Sexual Healing.

Loved the idea of the boys writing a really horrible book, for fun, and their parents end up loving it after they say it was Butters who did it!! Wasn't expecting that at all! :mrgreen: I thought each boy was going to write his own story but it was equally as nice to see all four on the same side, not arguing or anything and just doing something for the sake of fun. :)

So funny when Sharon first read the book! It was so horrible but she couldn't stop reading! :lol: And then how she said it had such a good plot or whatever, and when Randy mentions the part about Amsterdam. :lol: Really makes you wonder what the hell they were reading.

Poor Butters, wrote a hugely popular book yet is still grounded! :lol:

The vomiting was pretty gross but then again, it always is.

I loved how irritated the boys were with everyone who was trying to find hidden meaning in the book. Stan was highly annoyed. :)

Butters does come out with odd things now and again but I just can't see him loving the Kardashians. He seems too innocent for that but whatever. VERY funny when they were shot! Famous non-talented people like that bug the sh*t out of me. Butters was SO funny! 'Kill John Lennon!/ Ronald Regan!'

I was a little disappointed because I really thought Randy was going to have cancer or something like the ads indicated. Ah well.

Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!! :mrgreen: 9/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
MONGORIANTROJANHORSE

Postby MONGORIANTROJANHORSE » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm

In my opinion, this ep kicked the crap out of Sexual Healing.

I laughed the entire episode. The other one seemed really rushed, kinda like The China Probrem.
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Good episode, I remember being a kid and drawing "vulgar" comics. I also remember getting yelled at for them.

I also liked Kenny's moose call. The new season is starting off pretty good but I hope they tone down on celebrities and running gags. I''ll be honest, though, this episode gave me nostalgia and reminded me of the plots earlier in the show.
owendee

Postby owendee » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 am

Did anyone notice this is the first time they tell what butters first and last names are?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:46 am

The episode is now uncensored for those who are interested. :)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 am

nall wrote:The episode is now uncensored for those who are interested. :)

Why is there no wallpaper for this episode?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”