*1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

AxayPaulene

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 am

This episode looks hella cool!

Can`t wait to see it!
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 am

hmm i hope this ep gets an 8/10 it looks like the boys will have a role in this one. i wonder what cartman will do? but why does randy have such big testicles and are sticking out of the wheel barrell? thats just messed up :parishilton: but i'm still looking foward. maybe it won't be gross as i expected to be.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 am

LOL the woodland Park Colorado Chickenman wants in the ep...

kinda fits, cartman could have him as a mascot (google woodland park Chikenman for story)

http://forums.southparkstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43581
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
youthinkthatsbad

Postby youthinkthatsbad » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:38 am

Testicular cancer? Medicinal marijuana?! This is going to be spectacular.
"As long as we're here, we might as well enjoy ourselves."
FBX

Postby FBX » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 am

I'm guessing the balls are fake, crafted as a ruse to trick the doctor. I'll suspend my disbelief.

If you want to maximize tax revenue, you have to keep it illegal to grow marijuana without a license. I support legal drug use if it requires more than a driver's license and an age. You really should have to file for a license to use drugs like alcohol or weed, with a biyearly fee or such. Then instead of revoking someone's driver's license for a month for a DUI, you revoke their drug license for a much longer period of time, which removes their ability to buy it in the first place and is arguably more fitting punishment than making it so driving to work is a crime. It would also gives families and children the power to petition for the removal of their a family member's drug license if they become abusers (and hopefully before they become dependent).

Some would argue weed is completely harmless but that isn't entirely true. South Park said it best already in "My Future Self and Me": you can become happy with being a non-contributing loser when you really should be out actively improving yourself instead.

I'm actually going to make a website outlining my plan in the near future...
Doofinsmurf

Postby Doofinsmurf » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 am

Woah, this episode looks awesome ;) I can't wait lol. I think this episode will really get all us south park fans going with the new season. It seems like all the previous episodes have been dull. So far, it's been okay but not over the top. Hopefully this episode will do the trick. I'm looking forward to it ;)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 am

Stanluv25 wrote:^ Oooh yes, anit-hippie moments from Cartman is always hilarious! :lol:

And glad to know that we finally get to see what Randy and the testicular cancer is all about! It was misleading last week.

I agree. We get more information from the official Press Release posted under "News":

Press Release wrote:State Law in Colorado says it’s legal to smoke pot if you have a physician’s reference. Randy is the first-in-line to buy some but he’s turned away because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with him. Randy is desperate to get a medical excuse to smoke some weed but meanwhile, Cartman will do anything to get his beloved fried chicken restaurant back.

So, "Randy is the first-in-line to buy some but he's turned away because there's absolutely nothing wrong with him." We guessed this from the wheelbarrow picture. :wink:
dvda92

Postby dvda92 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 am

Sounds like a great episode, I can't wait for it.

Testicular cancer is enough to get pot legally in CO? According to this report it's possible that marijuana might even raise the risk of testicular cancer.

I remember that I have read an interview with Trey Parker where he said that he doesn't like pot.
Last edited by dvda92 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

I can't wait for this one. :lol:
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
casabonita18

Postby casabonita18 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Im from the Netherlands and a while ago we got our own southpark site. First I thought this was a good thing but now I know better. I f*cking hate it. Southpark.nl is like 3 months behind on u guys. The site doesnt get updated and I cant watch new episodes the day after they air anymore because im not allowed on southparkstudios.com. LAME!! So i also cant watch the previews for season 14. AAARGH!! Please do something about this mess. If i wanna watch any new episode from season 14 im now bound to go search for people who are nice enough to post them on youtube and see it get removed an hour later.

Sorry for posting this here but I did because i cant freakin watch this new episode (which looks cool btw)
bpiehler

Postby bpiehler » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

pretty sure matt and trey are going to own medicinal pot users this one. theyve never really pandered to that crowd before.

by medical pot users i mean the 90% of people with prescriptions who dont need it.
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

You know, I always thought that medical marijuana would be ripe for the lampooning... looks like M'n'T agree.

And now, finally, the mystery of Randy's giant balls is solved. He gets testicular cancer (intentionally?) and now he's pumped because he gets to smoke weed. I think Randy stories can be super awesome ("The Losing Edge") or super lame ("More Crap") so it's a toss-up here.

And Cartman's story of defending his beloved fried chicken... that's gotta be good.

Of course, when I heard marijuana, I thought Towelie, and from some earlier posters, it appears that my suspicions were not unwarranted. I don't know... Towelie is meh, let's hope he has a passing cameo.

And isn't writing a book for Oprah.

That being said, I can't wait!
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
SweetLikeKiwi

Postby SweetLikeKiwi » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Hmmmm... hope its funnier than it sounds.
jesussdad

Postby jesussdad » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm

if this is true then this may well turn out to be my favourite episode ever,
however i am concerned that they might take an anti pot stance like in my future self.
sadly its easy to be against legalization when youve got nuff dollar.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm

This could be good just hope that randy and cartman don't take up most of the episode.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”