*1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 pm

TakeYaOrdahPwease wrote:
furrybananas wrote:I would like to point out the whole huge testical thing is ripped off from a British comic strip from the 80's:

http://chalkhills.org/cgi-bin/img?image ... sOfFun.jpg

If they had at least mentioned the words "Buster Gonad" in some form it wouldn't look so plagarised.

Your argument would makes sense if it didn't come from real life. Elephantiasis (lymphatic filariasis) is a huge problem in the 3rd world. There have been numerous cases where the testicles become so big that a man requires a wheelbarrow to get around. See this Time magazine article from 1962 :

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 45,00.html

There are many other examples if you take time to look it up.

Here are big balls NOT due to elephantiasis
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Throbert McGee

Re: It's not just that--and WTF happened to my avatar?

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

webchameleon wrote:I refer to "The Tale of Scrottie McMoogerballs", where Sarah Jessica Parker was mercilessly attacked for being ugly.

Just "ugly".

Like any schoolyard lynch mob.

Awww -- I'm now playing "Hearts and Flowers" on my tiny invisible violin. :roll:

(Speaking of "songs you've heard in old Bugs Bunny cartoons, but never knew the name of"...)

P.S. Hi, my name is "Hearts and Flowers", and you may ALSO remember me from such movies as A Christmas Story, in the scene where Ralphie is stricken blind from soap poisoning!
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Dude, April Fool's was YESTERDAY. (Unless you're just trying to be two weeks early for Eastern Orthodox April Fool's... :wink: )

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
webchameleon

Re: That last part made sense...

Postby webchameleon » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
webchameleon wrote:I won't argue with your conclusion, but how is an episode based on the legalization/criminalization of marijuana refreshing, "classic South Park"? Not only has it been done to death, and have they reached the same conclusion as every-other-commentator, but it's a subject that only came into the headlines less than a week ago because legislators were debating how to pay for...

A HEALTHCARE BILL THAT JUST MADE IT A CRIME NOT TO BUY SERVICES FROM A PRIVATE COMPANY.

You see, for all their posturing, M&T are just like any other creative team. They don't want to rock their own boat.

It came into focus when in Southern California, a widely reported story had a KFC being replaced...by a medical marijuana dispensary.

Whoa! It's true! Thanks man, I take part of my negative sentiment back. But I still think it's lazy. When did this story break, again?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 pm

webchameleon

Postby webchameleon » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:
webchameleon wrote:I refer to "The Tale of Scrottie McMoogerballs", where Sarah Jessica Parker was mercilessly attacked for being ugly.

Just "ugly".

Like any schoolyard lynch mob.

Awww -- I'm now playing "Hearts and Flowers" on my tiny invisible violin.

Only fagots play "Hearts and Flowers" on a violin. REAL MEN play "Schindler's List".
Juventin

they get better abd better...we are up to mediocre

Postby Juventin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:34 pm

2.8/5 *** episode
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:04 pm

webchameleon wrote:Only fagots play "Hearts and Flowers" on a violin.

Now you're just being ridiculous -- how could they play the violin without losing control of the Harley?

Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Well 1st off, of course it was funny. Sooo hilarious when Randy leaves the boys at the marijuana shop!! :lol: He's that desperate to get some! And Cartman freaking out before they get there, yelling at Kyle and Kenny for no reason. :lol: Then Randy trying to give himself cancer! Stan: Dad, Mom says to stop trying to give yourself cancer. :lol: 'It's only a little cancer, Tell Mom it's okay' :lol: And putting his wiener in the microwave!!!! Then he asks Stan for a beer and Stan just walks right on by- smart. :mrgreen:

Cartman exploding!!! :lol: :lol: WTF? Wasn't expecting that!

The image of all the guys riding on their balls and the goofy music playing... loved that part. Loved the whole idea of everyone banning KFC and the underground deals trying to get it back in as if that were the drug. Trust Cartman to take over. He can tell the diff between KFC and Boston Market gravy! :lol:

It was a little odd to have The Colonel as a character considering he's dead. They should have gave a little clue to those who think he's still alive. And Tommy being choked... not funny.I do not like to see kids die/being beat by adults. And Cartman snorting chicken skin was a little wrong too.

Funny how Randy's balls grew too big to get in the shop. 'Can you just give me some? I'm starting to look stupid.' :mrgreen:

Dr. Doctor was back! Yaaa!! And he actually sounded smart this time around! :mrgreen: The end was too good- saying that KFC has all sorts of health benefits and whatnot. Ya right!

Ha, Sharon was a little upset at Randy in the end. :wink: But she has a nice, very disturbing souvenir. :lol:

It would have been better if there was more Stan and Kyle!!! I will not wait until Oct for an all-Stan/ Stan and Kyle eppy! :shock: That's why last week's was better. 8/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Nebenator

Postby Nebenator » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 am

I've watched this episode twice (censored and uncensored), and it's easily my favorite of season 13 1/2 - 14.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:38 am

Yes the uncensored version is better. :lol:
furrybananas

Postby furrybananas » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 am

furrybananas wrote:
I would like to point out the whole huge testical thing is ripped off from a British comic strip from the 80's:

http://chalkhills.org/cgi-bin/img?image ... sOfFun.jpg

If they had at least mentioned the words "Buster Gonad" in some form it wouldn't look so plagarised.

Your argument would makes sense if it didn't come from real life. Elephantiasis (lymphatic filariasis) is a huge problem in the 3rd world. There have been numerous cases where the testicles become so big that a man requires a wheelbarrow to get around. See this Time magazine article from 1962 :

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 45,00.html

There are many other examples if you take time to look it up.

Your argument would make more sense if you stopped believing fox news that has no pictures and completely missing the point of what I said.

If you have ever read 'Viz' magazine and in particular 'Buster Gonad' you would know that the portrayal of randy with huge balls was directly ripped from that comic strip.

Thank you for your irrelevant ignorance.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:43 am

Who else noticed some similarity between the mastermind of bootlegging KFC into Colorado (the character Billy Miller) and Loogie in The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000, doing a similar racket but with teeth? Or was it just me?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:14 am

I noticed it too. :) Loogie was based on Don Corleone (The Godfather), and you know his real name was Luigi. :lol:

miqeeblack

Postby miqeeblack » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 am

:santa: For christmas this year (meaning anytime before then) I want the bouncing balls theme music for my ring tone....And If I don't get it, i will send you pink plastic flamingos via UPS over night, every day until I get my christmas wish. I am a bitter old man who's balls are presently resting in a wheel barrel full of ice. my attempt to gain Medicinal Marijuana failed, so I have nothing better to do than to collect pink plastic flamingos until then. http://www.youtube.com/user/KFUQ14 :parishilton:

And if the microwave didn't work for you guys i suggest visiting my youtube page. hold your balls real close to these babies, they are radioactive skeet supplement gum :timmy: TIMMAh

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”