*1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tomaz23

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Tomaz23 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Is this the chinese car Stan's father is driving?
caspianrex

Postby caspianrex » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

After two excellent episodes (Sexual Healing and Scrotie McBoogerballs), this season took a sharp turn for the worse. This episode was almost completely lame. Looks the old "We'll write it at the last minute" strategy failed this time. Hopefully, the next ep will be better.
codishere

Postby codishere » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

what is the soundtrack which plays in the 'medicinal fried chicken' episode when Randy and his friends jump on their balls ?
Ike_ve

Postby Ike_ve » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 pm

codishere wrote:what is the soundtrack which plays in the 'medicinal fried chicken' episode when Randy and his friends jump on their balls ?

We're still looking for it
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43638
krypto73

Postby krypto73 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm

I loved this episode! Too bad Towelie wasn't in it though!

Does anyone know why they have decided to censor this episode and if they are going to start censoring more in the future? It really blows!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Tomaz23 wrote:Is this the chinese car Stan's father is driving?

Erm... not sure exactly what you're asking there, but it's like a Lexus RX series. (pfft, when was 9 we didn't have no hoity-toity luxury SUV, we had a Citation, and we were proud of it god dammit!)
tommacco

Postby tommacco » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 pm

at least season 13 started out strong and then got terrible at the end, but season 14 is 0/3 now. Okay, so cartman is the scarface of fried chicken... not really all that funny. Expected him to be more of a hippie basher in the episode and to be good ol' cartman fighting against the medical club that took over his kfc. the balls thing was just weird and really not funny. quick, watered-down political commentary. only funny part was the first 2 minutes. it's sad to know that this is probably going to go on for at least one more season before they pull the plug, shame to see such a classic show go so far south (no pun intended), hasn't been a good ep since butters bottom bitch
Uncletouchy

Postby Uncletouchy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 pm

I loved this episode i hope its this strong for the rest of the season :gaykenny:
Bader

Postby Bader » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

tommacco wrote:at least season 13 started out strong and then got terrible at the end, but season 14 is 0/3 now. Okay, so cartman is the scarface of fried chicken... not really all that funny. Expected him to be more of a hippie basher in the episode and to be good ol' cartman fighting against the medical club that took over his kfc. the balls thing was just weird and really not funny. quick, watered-down political commentary. only funny part was the first 2 minutes. it's sad to know that this is probably going to go on for at least one more season before they pull the plug, shame to see such a classic show go so far south (no pun intended), hasn't been a good ep since butters bottom bitch

The 3 eps from season 14 are hilerious.
Slavasaur

Postby Slavasaur » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Best episode in a while. I didn't really like Plot B. But I loved the music. They could have played "Musical Balls" to that.
YouBetterNot

Postby YouBetterNot » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

pretty sweet episode, i dont know why people complain about these types of episdoes. go watch family guy if you want random interchangable stupid jokes k?

I think people are missing the main point trey and matt made which is that marijuana should be legal. the crime the revolved around the fried chicken is the same crime that is around marijuana right now. legalize it and remove the criminal aspect and the drug cartels.
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 pm

"Is there a cancer that can be diagnosed in time for the Ziggy Marley concert next week?"

"Buffalo Soldier....dread like Rasta!"

"Don't worry, Stan. Daddy's just gonna get a little bit of cancer."

Oh, Randy. Sweet, sweet, Randy. I'll smoke some Alabama Kush with you any day. Just stop putting your balls in the microwave.

Thank you, MnT. Thank you.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Slavasaur wrote:Best episode in a while. I didn't really like Plot B. But I loved the music. They could have played "Musical Balls" to that.

Excellent episode. Glad to see Dr. Tom of the Rhinoplasty place have a speaking role for a change.

I'll have to see the ep. again later. Right now I feel like getting some KFC.

Off I go . . . .
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:29 am

I loved it. It was absolutely hilarious to watch a bunch of men hopping around on their balls! Randy is awesome.

Also, when Cartman goes to a Methadone lab for a little bit of KFC gravy to get over his 'chicken addiction' lol! So so funny!

I'd give the episode a 9/10!
:)

Off to get some KFC extra crispy fried chicken!
Exkekx

Postby Exkekx » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 am

9/10!

Best season 14 episode so far!
It was so funny watching the men bounce on their balls!! I fell off my chair laughing.

The Cartman plot was good in the beginning, but I didn't like the end.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”