*1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Juancho420

Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Juancho420 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I almost died when Stan told Kyle " d00d F**k your crops!!" reminded me of Rick James, and the lady who was on The Maury Show because she was addicted to Facebook's Farmville and didn't feed her kids right! LOL
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 pm

I loved the chat roulette scene

"another guy jacking off*
I rofl so hard
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
supacool4

yes!

Postby supacool4 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 pm

preety solid on the exp that stan had with facebook and i think we should keep working.
bear-man-pig91

Postby bear-man-pig91 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:13 am

classic south park,they hit that topic dead on.hilarious.as for facebook,it is so gay.i know people where almost their entire social life revolves around facebook,and are always glued on their computer/phone.the stan and wendy scene is exactly how it is in real life,people forget that they are friends with people in real life but are more worried about being friends on a website.my brother's girlfriend almost broke up him the other day because she found a comment on his facebook page from 3 years ago from his ex,and they werent even in a relationship 3 years ago.i did that same crap for myspace a few years ago and dread ever doing it,wasted so many hours of my life worrying about my myspace page,and now nobody uses it anymore.pretty soon a new website is gonna come out and facebook will suffer the same as myspace.its pathetic only when people are literally addicted to it.jeeze i wrote so much,any way great f-ing episode,definatley one of my fav's next to butt-out with rob reiner hahahaha
Cruysberghs

;

Postby Cruysberghs » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 am

Dude, Kenny came back at the beginning of the 6th season or the end of the 5th...
ErikPetro

Farmville suks

Postby ErikPetro » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:25 am

Yah, titl sez it alL
EvilDavePrime

Postby EvilDavePrime » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am

I fell asleep Wednesday night right as soon as I laid down to watch South Park, so I watched it online just now.

I know how Stan felt. I only joined Failbook because my friends and family pressured me into it. The only stuff I post there are f*cked up videos I find around the Net to troll my friends.
Let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:32 am

OMG LOVED it! Best episode of 14 so far!! The only thing that can top it is another Stan episode later this year.

So sweet how Kyle added Kip as his friend. Happy it was a random kid. Adding Cartman or Butters or whatever would have been too obvious. I had a feeling it was someone we didn't know yet. Kyle's smiling profile pic is so cute! :mrgreen: I felt so bad for Kip, the music playing in the background and everything. I know what it feels like to not know anyone too. :( But he got what he wanted in the end! Little did he know just what he was in for :lol: .

Loved when Kyle and Cartman present Stan his profile! Like it's an early birthday present or something he'd really like. :lol: Ta-daaa!! Stan's frustration with the whole thing was gold. Being told to poke this person, say this- do that. Poke your grandma!! :lol: So enjoyed the arguments he had with Wendy! Felt great to see them together again. Of course Randy was awesome in this too.

Cartman's podcast!! He didn't have a huge role in this one but he was brilliant in it. The whole Chatroulette thing! Guy jacking off, guy jacking off. That's a guy jacking off... :lol:

Stan pulling up Kyle's crops! LOL!!! And then Kyle telling him 'we're really good friends Stan!' in this defenseless little voice! Well duh, you're best friends! Too cute.

The graphics of this eppy were beautiful! I would love to see the bts of this one. The whole game battles- I felt like I was watching Invader ZIM! And how everything is settled over Yahtzee lol.

One q though- was it ever stated just how Stan's profile began to take on a life of its own??
Wow, I could go on and on for this one. Loved it. 10/10 for sure!! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:39 am

Stanluv25 wrote:OMG LOVED it! Best episode of 14 so far!! The only thing that can top it is another Stan episode later this year.

So sweet how Kyle added Kip as his friend. Happy it was a random kid. Adding Cartman or Butters or whatever would have been too obvious. I had a feeling it was someone we didn't know yet. Kyle's smiling profile pic is so cute! :mrgreen: I felt so bad for Kip, the music playing in the background and everything. I know what it feels like to not know anyone too. :( But he got what he wanted in the end! Little did he know just what he was in for :lol: .

Loved when Kyle and Cartman present Stan his profile! Like it's an early birthday present or something he'd really like. :lol: Ta-daaa!! Stan's frustration with the whole thing was gold. Being told to poke this person, say this- do that. Poke your grandma!! :lol: So enjoyed the arguments he had with Wendy! Felt great to see them together again. Of course Randy was awesome in this too.

Cartman's podcast!! He didn't have a huge role in this one but he was brilliant in it. The whole Chatroulette thing! Guy jacking off, guy jacking off. That's a guy jacking off... :lol:

Stan pulling up Kyle's crops! LOL!!! And then Kyle telling him 'we're really good friends Stan!' in this defenseless little voice! Well duh, you're best friends! Too cute.

The graphics of this eppy were beautiful! I would love to see the bts of this one. The whole game battles- I felt like I was watching Invader ZIM! And how everything is settled over Yahtzee lol.

Wow, I could go on and on for this one. Loved it. 10/10 for sure!! :mrgreen:

Agreed. The Chatroulette scene was priceless :lol:
kyleroxmysox2008

Kyle 8D

Postby kyleroxmysox2008 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am

Ive wanted a Kyle episode, and my dream came true. This episode shows how sweet Kyle is, to friend Kip like that. Its why I love him so damn much. <3 It was so sad when Kyle was crying though... His voice all quivering... T_T. This is definitely one of my favorites, though. Kyle is such a sweetheart. ^_^

My name was in the scrolling thing at Cartmans part. 8D

... Stan was kind of a douchebag in this, though. >.< I hardly even like him anymore.
kyleroxmysox2008

Postby kyleroxmysox2008 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 am

What the f*ck??? My comment malfunctioned... I was saying I hardly like Stan anymore... God, what the f*ck...
evilcupcake72

Re: Kyle 8D

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 am

kyleroxmysox2008 wrote:Ive wanted a Kyle episode, and my dream came true. This episode shows how sweet Kyle is, to friend Kip like that. Its why I love him so damn much. .< I hardly even like him anymore.

who doesn't like Stan?
I kind of understood him, facebook can be hella-annoying Image
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Nonconformist17

Postby Nonconformist17 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:38 am

hell yea i dont really use facebook because myspace for life. 5:05-5:08 is the best part
capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 am

jesussdad wrote:anyhoo is that the first time garrison has been referred to as herbert???

No.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
Mils

Postby Mils » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am

Thank you thank you thank you. You got this one right on the money,

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”