*1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

King Of Canada

Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Postby King Of Canada » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm

nwt000 wrote:7.6/10

I didn't like how Stan was a douchebag throughout the episode, I liked that Wendy appeared, but she was a complete bitch, the Yahtzee games, Kip, and Mad Friends were really cool too. I hate how Stan never gave into Facebook and that he lost all of his friends. So I guess him and Kyle are done as friends, let alone being Wendy's boyfriend. A happy endingfor Kip, but not for Stan. I am very disappointed in him and he may not even be my favorite character anymore. Dissapointed with Wendy, too. On the bright side, Randy was cool in this episode.

You know South Park has negative continuity.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
buddylee1004

Postby buddylee1004 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 pm

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but Stan's birthday was Oct. 19th, which is the same as mine, which I believe is the same as Trey Parker. Maybe they got this idea from everyone at the office always on Facebook and him not wanting anything to do with it, then they create him his own page... Then it's all down hill from there... I always think Stan represents Trey and puffy hair Kyle is Matt
Biscuits

Postby Biscuits » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm

This one was really good. I don't understand the hype with facebook. I never signed up because I don't want to get "sucked in" either. I have friends who just sit there on facebook all weekend.. and everyone is obsessed with having hundreds of friends that they probably never talk to in real life anyway?

I laughed so hard when they showed that Kip kid at the movies with his laptop, throwing popcorn on it. I thought wow is this where civilization is headed? It's kinda scary because its true. Soon people are going to start having sex with their computers and marrying them.

Best part was where Cartman says "You gotta wade through a lot of dicks to find a decent friend" :lol:
Last edited by Biscuits on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Player_1

Postby Player_1 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm

This episode was AWESOME! I was laughing the whole way through!! I can totally relate to stan in this ep, I had a face book page for like 2 days before I cancelled it! And Randy never fails to make me laugh :lol: I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!
kennys-girl

?

Postby kennys-girl » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:24 pm

ok wait i thought kenny actaully died a couple seasons ago and got replaced by tweek and here he is again, in a NEW episode? what happened with that? someone please tell me cause im confused...
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

"Hey, Stan. So does this mean we're not friends?"

"f*ck off, Dad."
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
Alexbloxxer

You have 0 friends

Postby Alexbloxxer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

I have 0 friends.....lol
RazorXBlade

season 14 is the best

Postby RazorXBlade » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:35 pm

omg these are hilarious
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: ?

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm

kennys-girl wrote:ok wait i thought kenny actaully died a couple seasons ago and got replaced by tweek and here he is again, in a NEW episode? what happened with that? someone please tell me cause im confused...

Did you just wake up from an 8 year coma? Kenny returns at the end of Season 6 and has died a few times since. Tweek didn't work out as a replacement.

jesussdad wrote:anyhoo is that the first time garrison has been referred to as herbert???

No. His name was revealed in Season 5's "The Entity."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
bunnasoo

Postby bunnasoo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Peg wrote:
BRMBug wrote:(What is up with Kenny's LT? What is it from 1992 or something?

Kenny connects to the internet with a computer provided through the One Laptop per Child program. =p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You're right that is one of those Kenny's got! I didn't even notice that in the three times I've watched it. Thank you for pointing that out. As if this episode needed another reason to be a GREAT episode!

Postby 203177 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm

8/10 stan was a huge robot wtf? and poor kip he had no friends but at least he got 1 friend invite from kyle, and then got more at the end. i'm happy we got to see wendy and stan in this one. i also really enjoyed cartman and kyle's moment together when they kept trying to find friends on facebook. i'm also glad that stan friended kyle.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
DaleReeck

Postby DaleReeck » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm not an expert in Yahtzee or anything, but I don't think you automatically win the game if you hit yahtzee.
ShaneHaughey

Re: ?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm

kennys-girl wrote:ok wait i thought kenny actaully died a couple seasons ago and got replaced by tweek and here he is again, in a NEW episode? what happened with that? someone please tell me cause im confused...

Have you watched any episodes since the end of season six? Kenny has been back ever since the end of season six. This is season fourteen. It has been eight years.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Juventin

Fantastic

Postby Juventin » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm

4.0/5
**** episode

great!
dualactionblend

Postby dualactionblend » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Absolutely fantastic episode. I bet the Facebook fanatics, who saw a part of themselves in this episode, felt the way Kanye West or Paris Hilton did after they saw themselves skewered by the greatest show on television. Good job fellas!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”