*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

capt_falcone
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby capt_falcone » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:29 am

agreg539 wrote:Great episode...I hope they dont leave it as a cliff hanger...that would suck lol Love the Streisand-asourous! Looks a lot better than when they first did her :lol:


Changing her look is one of the few times I like seeing an upgrade for a character. But I only like it because its so over the top.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
Editor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:42 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Editor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 am

Organized religion, by definition, allows people to share in the same beliefs. Humans are, by virtue of their own mortality, wired to beleive in a "higher power." Power and control are also fundimental desires to anyone who could be at another's mercy or otherwise be controlled.

There is much we do not know, and much we cannot know. Immense power is held by one who bears the answers to things which cannot be known. Such power multiplies when others are persuaded to believe. For this, more people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason.

Throughout the ages, organized religions have slowly lost their oppressive strangleholds on humanity. Education is also more widely available than ever. There is a correlation. It is, however, difficult to convince a person he is wrong. It is far more difficult to convince two.

If you are deeply offended because South Park mocks your religion, then you are an utter tool and don't deserve to be a fan.

Period.
BeachBoy87
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BeachBoy87 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 am

Queef sisters special is next. I will not be disappointed if this prediction is true
cbor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am

Next week, a grindhouse double feature of “Not Without My Giney” with Katie and Katherine and “Mystery at the Lazy J Ranch” with Terrance and Philip

As for who Cartman’s father is, all the clues are laid out for us. How did Mitch Conner know Mr. Hat? They flew the same division back in Saigon. Consider this: is it just a coincidence that Mitch and Mr. Hat and Cartman and Mr. Garrison share such unique characteristics. (Talking out of their hands…talking out of their asses. Both bigoted, psychologically unstable whackjobs.) And did you notice way back in Season 2, while others were throwing up at the revelation that Mrs. Cartman was a hermaphrodite, Garrison didn’t budge. But again, how does Mitch know Mr. Hat and why wouldn’t Mr. Hat recognize Mitch?

The only explanation…in a visit to Saigon that occurred sometime just after the Drunken Barn Dance, Mr. Garrison and Liane Cartman crossed paths. Garrison had some trouble getting off with a hermaphrodite…further establishing his sexual identity confusion…so he jacked it into his hand…(thus Mitch...as sperm...meets Mr. Hat for the first time) and unable to do the deed with Mrs. Cartman, Garrison with a hand full of spooge on Mr. Hat fists Mrs. Cartman…thus the near-immaculate conception of Eric Cartman…born of both Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat…the semen and the dick who put it in Liane Cartman. And let's face it Mr. Hat is a dick. So Cartman has a hermaphrodite mother and 2 fathers...Garrison and Mr. Hat...think of the ramifications that will warp Cartman's fragile little mind.

And who tampered with the results of the first DNA test? It was Mephesto’s little monkey looking guy…the genetic offspring of Mephesto and…MITCH CONNER!!!!

Figure that out!
memcan
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am

You are THE PEOPLE CAUSING HATE

Postby memcan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 am

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PROPHET. THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SHAME ON YOU THE PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18830
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

Since this is a country governed by the Constitution, show us where in the Constitution it says that we don't have the right to make fun of a prophet?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
digthatfunk
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:44 pm

Re: You are THE PEOPLE CAUSING HATE

Postby digthatfunk » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 am

memcan wrote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PROPHET. THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SHAME ON YOU THE PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK


Yes, you are correct, the statement "You do not have the right to make fun of a prophet" is not freedom of speech. People like you make me sick, religious kooks preaching out one side of your ass and raping children and bombing people out the other. Shame on you, sir, for abuse of the f*cking caps lock key. You should become an hero.
relax guy
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:35 am

Re: You are THE PEOPLE CAUSING HATE

Postby relax guy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am

digthatfunk wrote:
memcan wrote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PROPHET. THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SHAME ON YOU THE PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK


Yes, you are correct, the statement "You do not have the right to make fun of a prophet" is not freedom of speech. People like you make me sick, religious kooks preaching out one side of your ass and raping children and bombing people out the other. Shame on you, sir, for abuse of the f*cking caps lock key. You should become an hero.



As an ex-muslim two types of people i hate the most;

1- Intolerant, ignorant muslims who can easily make fun of indian gods but when it comes to mouhammed they just start to think messing with religious things is a shame.

2- People who thinks muslims are bombing people and abuse children. And waiting for a hate speech opportunity to cry.

shame on you both
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

memcan wrote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PROPHET. THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. SHAME ON YOU THE PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK


btw, your CAPS LOCK is on, if you didn't know.

memcan wrote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF A PROPHET.
Why is that, memcan? You did not complain all these years when Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Joseph Smith, Lao Tse, and Sea-Man were "made fun of."

memcan wrote:This is not freedom of speech
What makes you say that :?

memcan wrote:Shame on you the producers of South Park
I don't understand what you mean. Why only the producers? Why not the writers? Why not the legal department of Comedy Central who approved this episode as not violating any law? What are you talking about?
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 am

Absolutely phenomenal episode. Erased any negative thoughts I had on South Park. >9000/10

Either next week is "Terrance and Philip in: Not Without my Anus 2: Electric Boogaloo" and the conclusion will be shown either the next week or on Episode 300
-OR-
They show the conclusion next week.

Hopefully the latter, but the former would be awesome.
Image
Zyblorg
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:56 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Zyblorg » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 am

Yes! New Terrence & Philip next week! I can only assume.

Too bad this wasn't March 24th. The following Wednesday was the 31st, but that's still a good opportunity for another April Fools setup.

What really got me about this episode: You do realize this was the first time in a long time we've seen development of South Park in terms of its own plot and characters. While I'd probably not DVR this when rerun on local TV, that along with all the other fan service made this worth the 20-25 minutes it took to watch.
cbor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am

cbor wrote:Next week, a grindhouse double feature of “Not Without My Giney” with Katie and Katherine and “Mystery at the Lazy J Ranch” with Terrance and Philip


btw, the grindhouse double feature episode of "Mystery at the Lazy 'J' Ranch" is guest directed by Quentin Tarantino...and is the re-visioning of the episode that M&T really wanted to see back in season 10.

cbor wrote:And who tampered with the results of the first DNA test? It was Mephesto’s little monkey looking guy…the genetic offspring of Mephesto and…MITCH CONNER!!!!

Figure that out!


Who else has the means and the motive? Little Monkey looking dude had the means...and that Mitch is a convincing one. For Mitch it wasn't time yet for Cartman to know that Garrison and Mr. Hat are his co-fathers...and that Mitch is in fact his conjoined fetus brother and also the son of Mr. Hat. Can u say bombshell???!!!


Crazy idea? Answer this: U can totally picture Mr. Garrison fisting Mrs. Cartman with Mr. Hat covered in spooge. Can't you?!?!?

Yep. Thought so.
hotchoccy
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby hotchoccy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

shame! are we having a religion vs free speech argument here on the sp forums? shame!
I for one am a muslim and i'm am not offended in anyway by this episode, or cartoon wars (one of my favs) or even the superbest friends.
because frankly i think getting offended by a CARTOON of all things is just weak, if i got offended by a cartoon it'll only be because my resolution and belief in my own religion is a joke, and it's not up to other people to respect my religion it's up to me to make them respect it by being a better person. i'd hate to think my religion makes me a whiny prick.
and they didn't even insult the prophet, not really, they were making a point about how unfair it is , even to the other religions, that they can make fun of all that stuff and not muhammed PBUH. it IS. we "muslims" arent allowed to show the prophet, we didn't even follow that rule I have tons of islamic art history books and almost everyone of them has a picture of the prophet, we can't force our restrictions on other people especially such a silly one, our don't kill, and dont be a douche restrictions are bigger i'm sure.
matt n trey pick on EVERYTHING. from Christianity to atheism. and i respect them for it, if they just made fun of a few things and steered clear of others they'd be haters and jerks but they dont , they take the world down a notch because the world takes itself to seriously sometimes.

and back to the ep :/ if they don't continue this ep i'm just gonna die. i just realized that i'm hoping mr. garrison is cartmans dad, i dunno why...
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 am

cbor wrote:Crazy idea? Answer this: U can totally picture Mr. Garrison fisting Mrs. Cartman with Mr. Hat covered in spooge. Can't you?!?!?

Yep. Thought so.

oh god, yes... don't stop. :twisted:
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

Y'all got it wrong. Eric's father is: Kevin, that guy who hangs around with Dr. Mephesto :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest