*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Arben

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Arben » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 pm

That was not cool. I stopped watching when it got to the truck . I am dissapointed in both Matt and Trey :(
babrock

Postby babrock » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Stanlee wrote:
fara wrote:I am a follower of the South Park, but after seeing insults on the Messenger Muhammad,peace be upon him, I will not watch South Park anymore. I am sure I will miss Eric Cartman, but that was a big mistake for south park writers to insult a lots of people's Prophet.

thank you

Oh no what is South Park going to do now without their massive Muslim following? The show will probably fail miserably without the support of all mighty Mohammed.

Any religion that dictates what cartoons I can and cannot draw and threatens death as punishment is nothing but a sick twisted joke of a religion run by a bunch of savage control freaks. None of us in the civilized world give a crap what you think about anything so shut up already, stop murdering cartoonists, and go live in your little 13th century paradise where you can marry all the 9 year old girls you want and abuse women to your hearts content. The modern civilized world doesn't need you for anything. You will not be missed.

On a not too different topic, I did not see my favotite celebrity on either t episode or list, Richard Dawkins. I am wondering if he may make an apearence and be involved in next weeks episode, esecialy since Muhamed and t rest of t Super Best Friends are involved. Frankly, I am wondering if they will even bother to wrap up any of these plot threads.

Btw, I thought Muhamed looked paricularly serious and distinguished in that bear suit, as is fitting an entity of his stature.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:41 pm

stivnsn wrote:what ever happened to the low quality animations of south park episodes.
i know matt and trey got rich, but original fans of south park won't really take this high tech sh1t much longer..

It has been high tech for a number of years now.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jesussdad

Postby jesussdad » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:56 pm

no one else find the ginger cop a bit suspicious then? he definitely had a shifty look in his eye.
Southern

Postby Southern » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm

I hope I'm wrong but I think there won't be a part II, this was just a symbolic episode to make us remember the good old times of southpark and to show how it evolved through this years.

Anyway, great episode and I'm still anxious to see mr. hankey next week right next to cartman's father :mrgreen: Happy 200th episodes M & T.
PCMaster

Postby PCMaster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

I hope that the Cartman's father was Mrs Cartman
sujiro2

how about part 2

Postby sujiro2 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm

wow, you didn't understand that there's going to be a sequel? hell, some people are so stupid that it amazes me.
Stanlee

Re: how about part 2

Postby Stanlee » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

sujiro2 wrote:wow, you didn't understand that there's going to be a sequel? hell, some people are so stupid that it amazes me.

It really is amazing isn't it? So much speculation about how there isn't going to be a part two. Exactly what show have you people been watching for the last 13 years? Of course there will be a part two and maybe even a part three. Does anyone remember "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut", "Go God Go", or "Cartoon Wars", all of which were two part episodes, or how about "Imaginationland" which was a three part episode? Never in the history of this show have M&T ever left an episode unresolved. Why on earth would they start now?
MisterMert

Re: how about part 2

Postby MisterMert » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Stanlee wrote:
sujiro2 wrote:wow, you didn't understand that there's going to be a sequel? hell, some people are so stupid that it amazes me.

It really is amazing isn't it? So much speculation about how there isn't going to be a part two. Exactly what show have you people been watching for the last 13 years? Of course there will be a part two and maybe even a part three. Does anyone remember "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut", "Go God Go", or "Cartoon Wars", all of which were two part episodes, or how about "Imaginationland" which was a three part episode? Never in the history of this show have M&T ever left an episode unresolved. Why on earth would they start now?

This may be true and I may be wrong here dident at the end of each of those episodes it tell you it would be continued now I may just be blind (Or stupid) but I dont think it said "To be continued" after the most recent episode and come on its just like somthing that southpark would do to us :wink: set us up for an awesome finish then never actually finish it but hey I guess next week we will see.
Popuri

Postby Popuri » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought that was amazing. All fangirlness aside - truly, truly amazing. I mean, it had everything. BA-BU-RA, the Super Best Friends, Jennifer Lopez/Mitch Connor - all of which I was delighted to see make a return. And my favourite SP celebrity, Russel Crowe, was almost always visible.
And I was so excited that it was a 2 parter! I had thought of the possibilitya nd figured it would irritate me, but when it actually happened I was just plain excited.

But who wants to bet next week will be a Terrence and Phillip episode?
Popuri

Postby Popuri » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm

A lot of people seem to be wondering whether or not there'll be a part 2. Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but in one of the previews of the entire series there was a clip as Cartman dressed as a ginger. So I'm assuming there WILL be a part 2, and that Cartman goes back to being ginger. (After the Terrence and Phillip episode, that is - which will make it the last of the new episodes till Autumn, right?)
MisterMert

Postby MisterMert » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Popuri wrote:A lot of people seem to be wondering whether or not there'll be a part 2. Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but in one of the previews of the entire series there was a clip as Cartman dressed as a ginger. So I'm assuming there WILL be a part 2, and that Cartman goes back to being ginger. (After the Terrence and Phillip episode, that is - which will make it the last of the new episodes till Autumn, right?)

You could be right but I think that the Cartman as a ginger was just a plain simple parody of copper cab since he became so big, his main argument being that south park screwed his life but I sure hope I am wrong and we see another awesome episode like we did tonight :D.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm

There will be a part two. It's silly not to think so. There have been several two part episodes. This wasn't simply something to 'remember the times of SP'. It was significant. It is telling a story. There are too many things that need to be resolved. Trey and Matt can be evil but they know we need said things resolved. This looks like something they had planned carefully and for a while, there will be resolution.

Who gets Muhammad? The celebs or gingers? Will he even be shown? Who is Cartman's father? These are huge things that need answers. So it doesn't say 'to be continued.' They're just fooling us. We will get the answers next week, we have to.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
desipalen

Postby desipalen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm

chilito!

that is all.
HoodedKenny

hgfghfgy

Postby HoodedKenny » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:14 pm

good episode

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”