*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

erzhik

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby erzhik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Chef will be Cartman's father. Remember when those gay dudes made him into Darth Vader? He is going to come back and say (star wars style), "Cartman.. I am your father". You'll see.
caro_kicks_ass

Postby caro_kicks_ass » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Budah Dont do coke in front of the kids XDXD
MelCandy

Postby MelCandy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I FREAKING LOVED THIS EPISODE!! It's awesome in every way.

Right on the beggining, when Kyle and Cartman were discussing, and Cartman is like "I know who is my father, my mom is my father!" I lol'd so hard!!
I loved how they were reminiscing about the old episodes. (the ginger kids = LOL!)

I kinda was sad when they made fun with Tim Burton :( but the Johnny Depp part...I love them, but it's true "just have sex with him!" :lol:

mental_unmade wrote:they basically seemed to be threatening to "destroy south park" if they weren't allowed to show muhammed.

Maybe? Maybe...
I do liked the fact they brought the subject up again, "maybe it's still too soon!"
"Oh, is this okay?"
:lol:
"Jesus doesn't matter when Muhammad is involved!".
There's still a lot of controversy when people make fun of christianism - at least in my country, but aren't people overreacting? I know that muslims are REALLY religious, but do they really have to bomb us just because we like to cross the line? C'mon, the Pope isn't bombing the atheists! ...but that's a subject for another time :roll:
What I really mean is, are we going to live afraid forever? I know it's complicated, but :x
I did like when the episode which I don't remember the name (the other one about this), when they were afraid of airing "Family Guy episode", and it was...nothing!
But South Park won't be "destroyed" because of it, I think they know well enough that no one will ever let 'em show Muhammad.

...I got excited and made this post way too long!! I'll just shut up :lol:

(Oh, and I almost forgot! Cartman's father - why do I have the feeling it's Mr. Hat?)
Last edited by MelCandy on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)
ralphy

Postby ralphy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

AWESOME EP!!!!!!

f*cking bastards!!! I knew you will let me hanging out like a fool!!!

Btw, I loved the Stan's " Jesus f*cking Christ" while no Mohammed jokes... like saying, see that we mock on other religions?

Seriously guys... I love you!!!
ChrisToph83

Postby ChrisToph83 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:28 pm

:assface: I hope there is a Part 2 to all this!!! What next??? It didn't say o be continued did it??
argyle

Postby argyle » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

making fun of tim burton was one of the best scenes, dude is so arrogant he think he can pull of anything. south park needs to make fun of more pretentious directors like david lynch.

mitch conor is the best.
hoodlum91

Postby hoodlum91 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm really curious about who Cartman's father is. I have two theories, one ironic one spoof. 1. It will be Kyle's dad, Gerald Broflovski, thus making Cartman half Jewish himself. IRONY!!!

2. It will be Chief as Darth Vader, so he can say "I am your father." and go all star wars on us.
Either way we won't find out until the final episode of this half of the season.
Blazed24sevn

Postby Blazed24sevn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 pm

ya, i hope this is a part 1, part 2 episode thing. For them to end it just like that wouldnt make sense. id like to know cartmans real dad.. so i guess his mom isnt a hermaphadite is is she still got male parts too and was just cartmans mom instead. Who knows. She does have alot of sex with guys so for her to be a dad didnt really make much sense. I did think this episode was one of the funniest in a while... tom cruise is a fudge packer!!!
nne

Postby nne » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm going to say Alien is Cartman's dad :D
But isn't Cartman controlling Lopez/Connor, so he kinda guessed he has a father...? :D

While watching this episode I thought it doesn't have an effect on me, I don't care who is Cartman's father, I don't care if Streisand is destroing South Park or not...

But now, I just can't stop thinking about that episode...!
Where's my time machine!?

(oops, bad bad bad English. I'm sorry.)
seagreen

Postby seagreen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Spyce wrote:My theory is that we're done with episodes for now. They're going to leave us hanging until autumn when they air the rest of the season.

I don't like that thought; I wish I could see the next episode right now, but in terms of marketing it's a pretty good idea. It keeps you hooked, keeps you guessing.

what is there to keep guessing about when all they did was rehash what we have already seen?
Free Hat
purenight

Postby purenight » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm

That episode was legendary. It's so great to see some good ol' South Park favorites like Mr. Hat and an improved - and more pissed off - MechaStreisand. I already had a suspicion that this would be a 2 (or possibly 3?) part episode because of the subject matter, so no surprise there. In fact, I'm actually quite glad that there will be another episode with this storyline. Kudos and beer to Matt, Trey, and the entire staff at South Park Studios. Yes, even to the PAs and interns. Hell, Kudos to their f*cking mailman, too! Thank you for the best goddamn show ever conceived by man (unless, of course, Matt and Trey are truly deities).
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Three things:

1. I just watched this episode again, and it lost virtually nothing in the re-view. Still a 10 in my book. And I can't tell if we're gonna get a sequel, or if they're gonna screw us, or if we're getting a trilogy, or a Terrence & Phillip and then a sequel, but I don't really care that much. Because this episode rocked.

2. My two favorite theories on the identity of Cartman's father is A) Darth Chef, because and only because they could play off the "I am your father" motif or B) An Alien, because that would be awesome, it would explain the aliens' infatuation with Cartman, and it would explain why it was covered up.

3. ...Did anybody else expect Crab People instead of Ginger Kids? ...Also C) A Crab Person could be Cartman's dad and I'd be just as stoked.

Bring on 201!!!
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
PeachyAenne

Postby PeachyAenne » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm

What a fun episode!

It was great to have such a feeling of nostalgia and humor and suspense all in one episode.

When the credits rolled I was like "NOooooo" I want more! and i want it now! :)

So curios about Cartman's dad!
loolooloo I've got some apples!
loolooloo you've got some too!
Pawn

Postby Pawn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Now all they need is an upgraded Robert Smith-mothra. :wink:
I really like the fact how they had many of the older characters in the episode... But I hate how it just ended. Who the hell is Cartman's dad then? Ugh I wonder if this is going to have two parts or be a triology?
seagreen

Postby seagreen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm

this episode was almost as good as the finale of Seinfeld and the Sopranos. but with the bar of mediocrity raised that high, how could we possibly expect them to compete? big disappointment, south park.
Free Hat

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”