*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

XxSiriusxX

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby XxSiriusxX » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Im telling you guys cartmans dad is everybody that was in the room put together lol

God I cant Wait till next week, by the way why is this season so short? or was it broken into two sections?
StanAndKyleForever

Postby StanAndKyleForever » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Last Night's South Park episode was so awesome! I loved that they had the celebrities, the ginger kids and even Mr Hat there. This has to be the most amazing South Park episode ever so far. I really hope that next week is part two. Keep up the good work Matt and Trey! I can't wait to find out who Cartman's father really is!
SHAD0WZOMBIE

Postby SHAD0WZOMBIE » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Grr! that is fu*king cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you do this to us...Mat and Trey, you are my heros but this is just cruel...i hope this has a second part to it...and now we have no clue who cartmans father is...even tho im guessing its muhomid or tom cruise or something like that...

Postby 203177 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

this ep was sooo epic 10/10 this is probably one of the best eps i have seen since season 1. i loved how mohammed was dressed in a bear out fit. and it was great ot have barbara streisand and the gingers and mr hat back. i loved hoe cartman wanted to know who was his father. but i had know idea his real father was somewhere in that room. and mitch conner and jennifer lopez were back as well. did you know that barbera streisand looks more powerful now? but anyway i'm super excited for the next part. its almost like a cliff hanger.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 pm

djs89 wrote:What confused me is that Cartman's hand character isn't real and Cartman knows that he's making it all up. So why is his "Mitch Connor" persona now acting like it has a mind of it's own and saying that his mother isn't actually a hermaphrodite? Is this just what Cartman wants to believe, and he turns out to be right about it when he confronts Mr. Garrison?

I'd guess (from a psychological stand point) that Cartman all along doubted the test results, and just as Mr. Garrison acted out things such as homosexuality using Mr. Hat, Cartman is acting out using Mitch Connor to help convince himself that he's been lied to. Mitch told Cartman to believe in him, so in a sense, it's Cartman telling him to believe in himself.
Throbert McGee

Re:

Postby Throbert McGee » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm

hoodlum91 wrote:I'm really curious about who Cartman's father is. I have two theories, one ironic one spoof. 1. It will be Kyle's dad, Gerald Broflovski, thus making Cartman half Jewish himself. IRONY!!!

Hmmm. For years I've been thinking that Cartman is going to grow up into another Mr. Garrison -- i.e., a horribly maladjusted and neurotic homosexual -- so I'm inclined to think that Garrison will turn out to be Eric's dad.

But now that you've brought it up, I really like the "Cartman is half-Jewish" theory, because it echoes the speculations about the ancestry of Cartman's hero, Adolf Hitler.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
HAcoreRD

Re: Re:

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:
hoodlum91 wrote:I'm really curious about who Cartman's father is. I have two theories, one ironic one spoof. 1. It will be Kyle's dad, Gerald Broflovski, thus making Cartman half Jewish himself. IRONY!!!

Hmmm. For years I've been thinking that Cartman is going to grow up into another Mr. Garrison -- i.e., a horribly maladjusted and neurotic homosexual -- so I'm inclined to think that Garrison will turn out to be Eric's dad.

But now that you've brought it up, I really like the "Cartman is half-Jewish" theory, because it echoes the speculations about the ancestry of Cartman's hero, Adolf Hitler.

i thought cartman's hero was Mel Gibson, suceeding Rob Reiner
SadoO

Postby SadoO » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

There were a friend in the previous pages says Judaism a choice. Judaism used to be choice, but it was likely to a thousand years before. Now only children who have Jew mothers can be Jewish.
Also, I kind of have to remind you that not all the Muslim people are terrorist and also I would remind you that there are 1.5 billion Muslim people living in the earth (don't consider other planets :wink: )
Also there are some people swears Mohammed, please don't that. Nobody swears to u here.
Also I suggest to all friends here, before say about anything offensive about any religion, please learn it then come and say what you are going to say.
*I'm a south park fan, episode was good, but before hurting any people's feelings, why don't they just really learn why it can hurt people and is it really necessary?
*People try to read sometimes.
RockyRose

Postby RockyRose » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Just thought I would add something from the production blog:

""Not so fast Steve!" says Matt and Trey. "We still have two more episodes this run!" Ok, so I guess we'll save the partying for later on, but we did get to take a little break last week to briefly celebrate. "

I'm pretty sure this will be a three part, if not two-part episode. That above quote confused me the first time I read it, but at the end, I understood.

Also, South Park makes fun of EVERYONE. To exclude or lesson their abuses on one thing would be horribly hypocritical. Just saying.
pwn0graphy

Postby pwn0graphy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm

A 3-parter would be amazing! Something tells me Matt & Trey will go in a different direction other than Terence & Philip, or simply not telling us. It would be funny, but I have a feeling they'll go with something that's not so easily predictable.
'3x3L

Postby '3x3L » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I think that Cartman's dad is his mother but I also think that he's mother is Kyle's Mother because she is fat and Cartman is also fat
Last edited by '3x3L on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Now only children who have Jew mothers can be Jewish.

You are incorrect, my Muslim friend.

Judaism has always accepted converts from other faiths. But unlike Christianity and Islam, Judaism doesn't go around recruiting outsiders into the Jewish religion -- you have to knock on their door and ask to come in!

(I myself was raised Catholic, but no longer believe in the Christian faith. I have seriously considered conversion to Judaism, which is how I know that Jews are very welcoming to those who approach them. But I have so many doubts about whether G-d exists at all, and I don't want to "fake" belief in order to convert.)

As-Salaam-Alaikum.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
southparkaddicted24

Postby southparkaddicted24 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah, that would make sense. Like what Mr. Garrison used to do with Mr. Hat.

Postby 203177 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 pm

i hope they tell is who he is father is cause if its not his mother then who is then? this is making me very anxious! :tweek:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
qnimir

Postby qnimir » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm

what tha f*ck what hapens next

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”