*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mr. kitty

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mr. kitty » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

HAcoreRD wrote:So many memories flooded back. Episode seemed all over the place, but it's a good memory jogging episode. Though i hate 2 parters.

I'm sure we'll get screwed and not find who Eric's dad is, though i bet it's 1 of 2 characters who VANISHED from South Park.

Either Mephisto or that little thing that followed him.

PS: where's Issac Hayes... or Darth Chef?

Are you beeing serious?

1)It's probably not gonna be a 2 parter.

2)Neither Mephesto or Kevin has vanished!

3)Isaac Hayes doesn't belong in this episode, since he didn't really care about being made fun of. It was just that fruity little club that scrambled his brains.

4) Darth Chef isn't based on a human, so he doesn't belong either. He would have to be some kind of evil monster, like Barbara Streisand. Darth Chef only molests innocent children, not even close to what Barbara Streisand does.
meow
cbor

Postby cbor » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Second only to my own brilliant solution, some others had theorized about an alien tie-in.

(BEWARE: Possibly a true Spoiler next)

Hints:
One of M&T's most ripped on movies in the shows and commentaries over the years.

A photo on Garrison's dresser of a bent palm tree on a beach. Looks really familiar.

We haven't seen Jodie Foster in the crowd of celebs.

In the movie referred to, M & T were pissed that the main character had gone through all that journey just to meet her dad in outer space.

Coincidences?...I sure hope so...I like Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat being co-fathers a lot more. Not nearly as much of a payoff or an "F" "U" to the audience if it's an aliens/Contact tie-in.

Either way, I'm sure M&T will surprise us as they always do so brilliantly...well, almost always...well, more than most. Hey it's their show, they can do whatever the "F" they want!!!

Seriously though, love the show.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:53 am

cbor wrote:We haven't seen Jodie Foster in the crowd of celebs.

I think they were mostly going for celebs who have been portrayed in the show before, not just mentioned off-handedly.
nashvin82

Postby nashvin82 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:56 am

FULL LIST OF CELEBRITIES in this episode
(in order of appearance in the episode, from left to right of the screen)

Tom Cruise
OJ Simpson
Russell Crowe
Bono
Michael Jackson
Sarah Jessica Parker
Billy Bob Thornton
Bill Cosby
M Knight Shyamalan
Liza Minnelli
Francis Ford Coppola
Martha Stewart
Kanye 'Gay Fish' West
Sylvester Stallone
Ben Affleck
Paris Hilton
Kathie Lee Gifford
Mel "my nipples are so tender" Gibson
John Travolta
David Blaine
Brooke Shields (from the South park movie)
Gary Condit (blue suit in the background)
Winona Ryder
Pope Benedict
Phil Collins
Brian Dennehy (from the South Park movie)
Oprah Winfrey
Jimmy Buffett
Tiger Woods
Hillary Clinton
Robert Redford
Eric Roberts
Bob Saget
Sally Struthers
Mickey Mouse
Kurt Russell
Fred Savage
George Lucas
Steven Spielberg
Harrison Ford (Ball-Gagged)
Rosie O'Donnell
Johnnie 'Chewbacca Defense' Cochran
Michael Richards
Jared 'Subway guy' Fogle
Barry Bonds
John Edward
Steve Irwin
Angelina Jolie
Jessie Jackson
David Duchovny
Michael Bay
David Letterman
Michael Douglas
Paul Watson (Whale Wars)
Tim Burton
Osama Bin Laden
Al 'Man Bear Pig' Gore
Tina Yothers (little blonde in the blue shirt)
Jennifer Lopez (sort of)
Britney Spears (all the way in the back with her head blown-off)
Rob Reiner
Charlie Sheen
Christopher Reeve
and...
Barbarah 'Release the Kikan' Streisand

hope I haven't left anybody out (didn't consider the deities as celebrities, which is why they are not on the list)
bluelou

Postby bluelou » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

maybe cartman is like jesus, he's the "son of god"... Or son of satan. He'd be like the new savior. they propably won't tell it anyway, but it doesn't really bother me. I kinda missed Brian Bointano, though he actually wasn't IN south park. But still. Loved Indiana Jones with the ball in his mouth :DDD I'm waiting a lot from the next ep, i hope they pull it of.
höhöhö
Fifa10

Postby Fifa10 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm

awesome episode!
cant wait for the next episode - part 2 - :D
MyFootsZZZ

Postby MyFootsZZZ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Fifa10 wrote:awesome episode!
cant wait for the next episode - part 2 - :D

Me neither. I just hope it lives up to the first. I'll bet it's Chef, (now Darth Chef), and I think Kenny = dying. Since this is all rehashing some of the things South Park's been most known for. I wonder if they wont get the Catholic church involved too. Just because the episode seemed to be about people South Park's offended or ripped on. Not just famous people. They did say they promised Jesus what was ok to do with Muhammad, to which Randy replied "Jesus doesn't matter when dealing with Muhammad". I'm not sure about the Catholic church though, but I've got a feeling about Darth Chef, (by extension the Super Adventure Club/ Scientology), and Kenny dying.

I hope to hear a standard;

"Oh my God! They killed Kenny"

Someone on another board said Cartman's Dad is Gerald B. Which would make Cartman half-Jewish. He said; "In that room". The Jews have gotton made fun of on SP too...

I also think there should be so much turmoil in South Park that's it gets national attention. It's to the point where there looks to be what looks like some sort of relief effort, with past presidents and members of both parties behind him, Barack Obama speaks on behalf of all of government to tell the town to 'go screw itself'.

This is like an episode of Lost, I'm trying to work out the end by all that I know of South Park's cannon.
PCMaster

Postby PCMaster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:01 pm

I forever thinked that Cartman's mother is Sheila Broflovski

Is it planned a second part?
fara

Postby fara » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:23 pm

I am a follower of the South Park, but after seeing insults on the Messenger Muhammad,peace be upon him, I will not watch South Park anymore. I am sure I will miss Eric Cartman, but that was a big mistake for south park writers to insult a lots of people's Prophet.

thank you
zaza666

Postby zaza666 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm

i think gerald is cartmans father . kyle and cartman half brothers lmao! :lol:
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm

All I can say is this better not be another Phillip and Terrence special like back in season two.
Stanlee

Postby Stanlee » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

fara wrote:I am a follower of the South Park, but after seeing insults on the Messenger Muhammad,peace be upon him, I will not watch South Park anymore. I am sure I will miss Eric Cartman, but that was a big mistake for south park writers to insult a lots of people's Prophet.

thank you

Oh no what is South Park going to do now without their massive Muslim following? The show will probably fail miserably without the support of all mighty Mohammed.

Any religion that dictates what cartoons I can and cannot draw and threatens death as punishment is nothing but a sick twisted joke of a religion run by a bunch of savage control freaks. None of us in the civilized world give a crap what you think about anything so shut up already, stop murdering cartoonists, and go live in your little 13th century paradise where you can marry all the 9 year old girls you want and abuse women to your hearts content. The modern civilized world doesn't need you for anything. You will not be missed.
bigvig1130

Postby bigvig1130 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but based on clips seen for future episodes, has anyone thought that Cartman's secret might be that he is actually a ginger by birth? It could be possible because remember that gingers can be born from 2 carriers of the gene so the man in the room need not be an actual ginger, but just a carrier. Maybe by tampering with the results, the identity of a ginger gene carrier was being kept a secret.
dmyy20

Postby dmyy20 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I very much hope it will be a two parter...thou never know what Trey and Matt are going to do haha

And has this become like....a angry-rant thread now? Seriously guys...it IS just a show.

Anyway, I still have my fingers crossed for a part two, because I really want to see where it all will go :)
stivnsn

Postby stivnsn » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 pm

what ever happened to the low quality animations of south park episodes.
i know matt and trey got rich, but original fans of south park won't really take this high tech sh1t much longer..

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”