*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

bart12345
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 pm

THE PROFET MOHAMED

Postby bart12345 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 pm

I hve seen this episode and no matter how much I love south park, seen as I really love it, I think it was not nice to take Profet mohamed and ofend me as a muslim with this. I know that you might say aaa look we have jesus and all that but its the way it is, you wanted to see an image of Jesus you painted one even though who knows how he really looked like. Principles of each religion should be respected, at least that is what I think. I do believe in democracy but democracy is also to respect someones views and principles. We all understood that us muslims do not like to show our profet and we do have an isue when it comes to it, as we all saw Danimark, so why provoke and do something against someone who can be your friend.
mpkio2
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mpkio2 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG!
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVS OF SOUTH PARK! IT'S SO AMAZING! :D

Sorry I'm souding like I'm so over excited everything, but I'm still gettting over the cliffhangers of the eppy! I mean....Starsaind 2.0! Mohammed reveal (Which is a reflection to the arguement Matt and Trey are havin with Comedy Central. The TV network, probably, hasn't come to a decision which may have lead Matt and Trey to leve it to a Two parter) and Cartman's REAL Father!

And "Henifer Lopez"/Mitch Conor and Mr. Hat return! No EFFING WAY!

And all of the celebrities that have been seen in South Park "And some new ones!) Tom Cruise jumping on the couch next to Oprah had me laughing for a real long time! And this line "Release to Kiken" That has to be a reference to "Clash of the Titans" or "Pirates 2", right? :lol:

But of course, when Mitch said "I can tell you who your real father is", I was in total shock! I couldn't believe he said that, becasue for some time, I want Cartman's father not be his mom.

OK, the episode is flawed in a few places; there was a lot going on (As a lot of people have said) in the episode and some expected more. But, come on people! How much can u fit into 22 minetues? It must of been hella hard to put in some of the best moments from 14 seasons of the show, and there not going to reference everything.....

I hope this s a two parter...or maybe a three parter!

The next episode has to be called this: "201" and then part three "202" They should bring back some of the old characters! I will have such a nogalastic fit!

My bet is on Gerald being Cartman's father. But, here's the thing, only Cartman will know. Kyle won't know, Gerald won't know...only Cartman. I mean, he ain't going to go and tell the boy his made fun for like 14 seasons and tell hi that they are both half-brothers, is he?
Darth Chef is a good one: "Eric......I am your father" :lol:

Will Mohamed be shown?.....NO.

Will there be a part two? It will probably be Terrance and Phillip.

Anywho, I've gabbered on way too much! I can't till next week! I'm so excited and impatient for the next episode! I'm boucing with anticipation!

Bye all! :)
argyle
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby argyle » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 pm

because all religion is f*cking stupid, and pointless, bart. just because yours is the most threatening, and "that's the way it is" is not a good reason to discriminate. all organized religion is a bad thing, and bunk. get over it, and drop the religion.
argyle
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby argyle » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 pm

stivnsn wrote:what ever happened to the low quality animations of south park episodes.
i know matt and trey got rich, but original fans of south park won't really take this high tech sh1t much longer..

i've been a dedicated fan since 97, and i don't care about how "high tech" the show looks now. more power to them. if they still made every episode with construction paper we'd probably only be in season 5 still.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 pm

argyle wrote:
stivnsn wrote:what ever happened to the low quality animations of south park episodes.
i know matt and trey got rich, but original fans of south park won't really take this high tech sh1t much longer..

i've been a dedicated fan since 97, and i don't care about how "high tech" the show looks now. more power to them. if they still made every episode with construction paper we'd probably only be in season 5 still.


They only made one episode with construction paper. I don't think he was complaining about every episode after that.

Also, in response to your above post bitching at the Muslim guy- calm down. Even if you don't respect the position of someone, attempt to respect the person. Not doing so makes you seem like a total assh*le.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18876
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

nashvin82 wrote:Martha Stewart

Does she look like this?
Image
If not, post a pic of what she does look like.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
argyle
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby argyle » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 pm

then consider me an assh*le, i don't like religion. i don't go on religious message boards complaining about all the pamphlets in the bathroom at my job, or the constant "have you been saved?" crap from brain washed little children, do i? nope.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 pm

argyle wrote:then consider me an assh*le, i don't like religion. i don't go on religious message boards complaining about all the pamphlets in the bathroom at my job, or the constant "have you been saved?" crap from brain washed little children, do i? nope.

Noted. Now get that stick out of your ass and enjoy some South Park.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
praiseSeaman
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby praiseSeaman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm sick and tired of people making fun of my prophet...the one True deity.

And it's SeaMan...not Semen! All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em

(and if you don't respect and beware all those who 'believe' in my Bronze Age retarded, worn out, irrelevant myth...watch out because although my prophet SeaMan can't actually do anything himself...all us nut-jobs who 'believe' in him are willing to do the dirty work for him. We're not unique that way, look into history to see that there have always been religious nuts like us across all the religions. And NO it doesn't matter to us that it's now the 21'st Century and we know how the world really works, how belief systems are in the brain...not supernatural, and that science has answered what we used to attribute to the gods...or Gods. NONE of our society's present day intelligence matters, because I and others believe in the one True deity...SeaMan. All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em)
Last edited by praiseSeaman on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
argyle
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby argyle » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:03 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
argyle wrote:then consider me an assh*le, i don't like religion. i don't go on religious message boards complaining about all the pamphlets in the bathroom at my job, or the constant "have you been saved?" crap from brain washed little children, do i? nope.

Noted. Now get that stick out of your ass and enjoy some South Park.

i just pulled it out, turns out it was a crucifix. no wonder i was being so uptight :shock:

i've calmed down :zombiekenny:
jamesgsxrc
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jamesgsxrc » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 am

episode was great, I just hope it continues and has a real ending, im sure all the other two parters usually have "to be cont" but this episode just ends... matt and trey are dicks for sure.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: THE PROFET MOHAMED

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:56 am

bart12345 wrote:I hve seen this episode and no matter how much I love south park, seen as I really love it, I think it was not nice to take Profet mohamed and ofend me as a muslim with this. I know that you might say aaa look we have jesus and all that but its the way it is, you wanted to see an image of Jesus you painted one even though who knows how he really looked like. Principles of each religion should be respected, at least that is what I think. I do believe in democracy but democracy is also to respect someones views and principles. We all understood that us muslims do not like to show our profet and we do have an isue when it comes to it, as we all saw Danimark, so why provoke and do something against someone who can be your friend.


First of all, if you're so crazy about the Prophet Muhammed/Mohammed, why did you misspell his name?

And in response to your last sentence, yes, we did see what happened in DENMARK. Except for one thing......the Muslims lost.

Denmark, like much of the western world, has, and endorses, freedom of speech. It will continue to be exercised. The Muslims don't give a shit if Jesus or Buddha are ridiculed, so we shouldn't give a shit if some other 'character' is mocked.

It really is amazing how offended Muslims got over the depiction of their "prophet" with a bomb as a turban, especially considering the bomb threats against Denmark in response to it. How ironic. Open your eyes, please. You might get a little more respect from people if you acknowledge the fact that your religion isn't the only one in the world.

Also, "principles of each religion should be respected"? Impossible in every regard. Christianity alone contradicts itself, let alone other religions that do the same thing. You can believe in a god without using religion as a tool.
BUTTERS_WUVER
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 am

Re: how about part 2

Postby BUTTERS_WUVER » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am

MisterMert wrote:
Stanlee wrote:
sujiro2 wrote:wow, you didn't understand that there's going to be a sequel? hell, some people are so stupid that it amazes me.




It really is amazing isn't it? So much speculation about how there isn't going to be a part two. Exactly what show have you people been watching for the last 13 years? Of course there will be a part two and maybe even a part three. Does anyone remember "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut", "Go God Go", or "Cartoon Wars", all of which were two part episodes, or how about "Imaginationland" which was a three part episode? Never in the history of this show have M&T ever left an episode unresolved. Why on earth would they start now?


This may be true and I may be wrong here dident at the end of each of those episodes it tell you it would be continued now I may just be blind (Or stupid) but I dont think it said "To be continued" after the most recent episode and come on its just like somthing that southpark would do to us :wink: set us up for an awesome finish then never actually finish it but hey I guess next week we will see.



Well they were playing the episode "Do the handicapped go to hell?" today which is a two parter and had no to be continued at the end. I'm not sure that they do put "to be continued" on most of their 2 parters.
praiseSeaman
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby praiseSeaman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:39 am

praiseSeaman wrote:I'm sick and tired of people making fun of my prophet...the one True deity.

And it's SeaMan...not Semen! All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em

(and if you don't respect and beware all those who 'believe' in my Bronze Age retarded, worn out, irrelevant myth...watch out because although my prophet SeaMan can't actually do anything himself...all us nut-jobs who 'believe' in him are willing to do the dirty work for him. We're not unique that way, look into history to see that there have always been religious nuts like us across all the religions. And NO it doesn't matter to us that it's now the 21'st Century and we know how the world really works, how belief systems are in the brain...not supernatural, and that science has answered what we used to attribute to the gods...or Gods. NONE of our society's present day intelligence matters, because I and others believe in the one True deity...SeaMan. All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em)



...and don't forget SeaMan's partner Swallow, part of the holy trinity, he's fluttering around everywhere, seeing everything...kinda like a ghost...a holy ghost.

SeaMan and Swallow. Praise be upon them. Ass slalom ilick'em
El Fabricante
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 am

COFFEE, not much else, COFFEE

Postby El Fabricante » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 am

I like how they make Barbra Streisand is more animated and how toms rooms are only closest i think he sleep in a supply bed. i need COFFEE

at the beginning when hes putting the fudge in the box it looks like he has been ****ing off.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest