*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

07hockey01

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby 07hockey01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Raisinz wrote:Another retard guess..the father COULD be Kenny..
Why does Kenny keep dying and coming back? Because he's a vampire. He's not really 9 years old, he's an old ass vampire that pretends to be a little boy. And Liane is a whore that sleeps with little boys. Garrison knows because he was there secretly taking pictures.

THANK YOU!!! My guesses were chef, mr.brofvloski, and kenny.

Chef cant be the father- Cartman is to white.
Mr.Brovfloski could be the father- but it be to obvious and a let down on fans.
Kenny could be the father- but his parent gave birth to him over 50 times but he was a perv since day one. I doubt hes a vampire. In "Cartmans mom is still a dirty slut" he reappers out of nowhere (literaly) and Stan says "oh hey kenny." In theory- None of the guys I mentioned make sence. HOWEVER!!! There is no source of either Kenny or Cartmans birthday that I could find- this could be a BIG hint!!! Its either Kenny, Kyles dad, or a rumored alien guy from the movie. :unhoodedkenny:
BG41

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am

Great episode. One of the best, this is the kind of South Park I love, you can laugh and think at the same time. Its great to see they are pushing this on Comedy Central, I hope they FINALLY get to show Mohammad on screen. Either its all ok to make fun of, or nothing is. When you give up freedom for safety, you will always end up losing both.
BG41

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 am

graphicso wrote:Do NOT let them show the image or voice of "Muhammad".

Why not? We can make fun of Jesus but not Mohammed? I say show it a hundred time, show it on every episode. People need to learn that they cannot committ acts of viloence just because someone shows an image of who they believe "god" is. Its sad that people think they have the right to blow something up because they get mad at a picture or drawing. if you are secure in your religion why do you care what other people do? i believe in no god, but you dont see me going around trying to kill people who do believe in a god. I honestly dont care what anyone believes as long as they understand they must pay me the same respect. I mean seriously, if its that offensive, dont watch it, DUH! But dont tell everyone else what they can do.
BG41

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 am

juliandeandre wrote:ok mmm dont realy like the budha on coke thing :( but the episode was pretty funny i gues :) i like the paris hilton thing that they did :parishilton: :D suckish ending thou

You're not supposed to "like" it, especially if you are a Buddhist, they were just pointing out how hypocritical it is for no one to be allowed to show Mohamed. You can show jesus masturbating on a bible on tv, but not a simple image of Mohamed. Its shock to show the deeper meaning behind it. Those guys have nothing against any religion. Its just very telling about how intolerant some people are, yet we must respect them. its a lose lose situation. When you give up freedom for safety, you will surely lose both.
Show Mohamed, do the right thing. Speak without fear.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

"I have ever deemed it more honorable and more profitable, too, to set a good example than to follow a bad one."

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson
BG41

Re: THE PROFET MOHAMED

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 am

bart12345 wrote:I hve seen this episode and no matter how much I love south park, seen as I really love it, I think it was not nice to take Profet mohamed and ofend me as a muslim with this. I know that you might say aaa look we have jesus and all that but its the way it is, you wanted to see an image of Jesus you painted one even though who knows how he really looked like. Principles of each religion should be respected, at least that is what I think. I do believe in democracy but democracy is also to respect someones views and principles. We all understood that us muslims do not like to show our profet and we do have an isue when it comes to it, as we all saw Danimark, so why provoke and do something against someone who can be your friend.

Then dont watch it. The threat of terror is NOT nor has it EVER been a reason to NOT do something. If you do that, then THEY WIN!. I would rather die a THOUSAND times as a warrior than life forever as a slave, with my mind and actions imprisoned by others.

Get over it, express your dislike in a fourm like this, not in acts of terror, as no matter how many people are killed there will be a million more waiting to fight back for the cause of freedom. Respect goes both ways, if I must respect your god, you must respect me not believing in any god. I respect you not wanting to show an image of mohamed, but im not a muslim and i can show anything i want. You have absolutely no right to not be offended, do you really want christians blowing up building cause they show jesus??? Think about. You are on a slippery slope here, they best way to gain respect is to show it, and reacting with violence will only breed more violence against what ever group of people committed the first act of terror.

You are free to express your faith, give us the same respect and everyone will get along alot better.
BG41

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 am

Sam10 wrote:As a Christian-American, I apologize to all Muslim-Americans for the violation and abuse of their belief!
Islam is a religion that is icon- free..meaning there are no images of religious figures for either Muhammed, Jesus or Moses for them!South park has done a good job on educating the ignorant and discuss critical issues but not for Muslim Americans! I am a Christian, I love Jesus; at home and in Church, I find pictures and images of Jesus, Virgin Marry and so on...Muslims don't have a visualization of their religious figures...so why should anyone impose images on them??This is the core of their belief (NO IMAGES), why should it be violated? By drawing and creating stereotypical images of their religious figure?? Imposing on them such depictions is a fascist and racist act! All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Please,stop generating hate speech that could initiate violence.

THEN DONT WATCH THE SHOW DUMBASS!!! No one is forcing a muslim to watch it, if they choose to, and are offended, too bad. Its not up to you whats offensive. Maybe im offended by you, so does that mean you are creating hate speech that could initiate violence? Try this for a change...... THINK!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

and i dont even believe in god, yet i use a quote that mentions god???!!! Now i have offended my self!! better go punish myself with fatty foods now. Do you see how stupid you sound?
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:19 am

I think it's funny how we've had a few offended Muslims show up on here. Pft, do you see Christians showing up offended every single time something comes on the show involving Jesus?... well, actually, yes, there are some Christians who do get offended and start whining every single time, but no one takes those guys seriously. I'm Christian, but I can still laugh at those episodes. Super Best Friends was one of my all-time favorites. Jesus doing his "magic tricks" was so hilarious!

So, I just had a scary thought. What if the next episode is about the Queef Sisters?! I won't mind if it's T&P, but the Queef Sisters? Oh, please, no!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 am

07hockey01 wrote:
Raisinz wrote:Another retard guess..the father COULD be Kenny..
Why does Kenny keep dying and coming back? Because he's a vampire. He's not really 9 years old, he's an old ass vampire that pretends to be a little boy. And Liane is a whore that sleeps with little boys. Garrison knows because he was there secretly taking pictures.

THANK YOU!!! My guesses were chef, mr.brofvloski, and kenny.

Chef cant be the father- Cartman is to white.
Mr.Brovfloski could be the father- but it be to obvious and a let down on fans.
Kenny could be the father- but his parent gave birth to him over 50 times but he was a perv since day one. I doubt hes a vampire. In "Cartmans mom is still a dirty slut" he reappers out of nowhere (literaly) and Stan says "oh hey kenny." In theory- None of the guys I mentioned make sence. HOWEVER!!! There is no source of either Kenny or Cartmans birthday that I could find- this could be a BIG hint!!! Its either Kenny, Kyles dad, or a rumored alien guy from the movie. :unhoodedkenny:

Omg.. Kenny!!! OMG what an idea!! :D Didn't think of that, but then again, why would I? He's a kid. But really... I mean the explanation to why he dies could finally be revealed.... and Kenny being the perv he is, and Liane being the slut she is... as gross as it is, you never know... now that would be interesting to say the least! Really, he reappeared out of nowhere in part 2 of the 'Cartman's mom is a slut' episode. Hm... it certainly wouldn't be a letdown. An alien would be a funny, very SP-thing to do but there weren't any aliens in the episode.

Okay, Mr. Garrison is my 1st choice, Kenny is my 2nd choice for Cartman's father! :D 3rd... dunno, I don't want it to be anyone else.

And I vote to show Muhammad!! If we can see Jesus and Joseph Smith and everyone we should be allowed to see Muhammad! If the Muslims are that offended they should not be watching SP in the first place!!! :roll:
Last edited by Stanluv25 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 am

You can tell the people who think in fanfiction terms.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Amrryn

Postby Amrryn » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 am

freaking EPIC
JessicaPatterson

Postby JessicaPatterson » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am

I kind of think Cartman's father is one of the Denver Broncos (Namely John Elway)

I re-watched the flashbacks episode (2:07) and in one of the fake flashbacks They revisit the night when Cartman found out who his father was, but instead of it being Ms. Cartman it was John Elway. So, it's a possibility.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am

Sam10 wrote:As a Christian-American, I apologize to all Muslim-Americans for the violation and abuse of their belief!
Islam is a religion that is icon- free..meaning there are no images of religious figures for either Muhammed, Jesus or Moses for them! South park has done a good job on educating the ignorant and discuss critical issues but not for Muslim Americans! I am a Christian, I love Jesus; at home and in Church, I find pictures and images of Jesus, Virgin Marry and so on...Muslims don't have a visualization of their religious figures...so why should anyone impose images on them??This is the core of their belief (NO IMAGES), why should it be violated? By drawing and creating stereotypical images of their religious figure?? Imposing on them such depictions is a fascist and racist act! All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Please,stop generating hate speech that could initiate violence.

Oh, Mary, please.

Listen -- if Sam10 is a "Christian-American," then I'm f*ckin' MECHA-STREISAND!

AAARGH!! ROAR!!

[offscreen voices chanting in Japanese: BA-BU-RA!!!]

ROAR!! I happen to be an especially hungry Mecha-Streisand, and I would love to gobble up some naughty, naughty Muslims who are making a hilariously unconvincing attempt to pass themselves off as "Christian-Americans" right here on SPS! Oh, how joyfully shall I grind their bodies into hamburger meat with my mighty mechanical jaws! The blood of these thin-skinned, easily-offended, and totally inept impostors will make a fine lubricant for my indestructible titanium thighs!

I'm coming to get you, Sam10!!
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:13 am

And as long as I'm posting my own self-made graphics (i.e., the Virgin Mary rolling her eyes, seen above), I might as well throw in this one:

I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Jewcika

Postby Jewcika » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am

Mitch Conner and Mr. Hat were in Saigon together. Who else was in Vietnam? Jimbo and Ned. Maybe the cover-up was saving an old war buddy the burden of a kid.

I think the alien's another good possibility. There'd be a reason to cover it up, and they do frequent South Park (and Cartman's ass) more than they should. Plus, it'd be a very good reason for the rest of the boys to rip on Cartman and all.

Chef's also out there, given the obvious Star Wars thing going on. And Cartman wouldn't be able to get away from the fact that his dad's dead, was rebuilt as a robot, and is now the minion of a pedophile club called the Super Adventure Club. Cartman HAS to get screwed over in some way, after all.

I'm really hoping they tell us before the mid-season break. I'm thinking Queef Sisters next week, though.
Stanlee

Postby Stanlee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 am

Some of you guys are thinking way too hard about this whole Cartman's dad thing. You are really stretching with some of your theories. I can pretty much guarantee that Cartman's conception had nothing to do with aliens, vampires, or time traveling children. There is also no way it's Chef and I think that goes without saying. Cartman is white so there is no way he has a black father. Mr Broflovski is a possibility but I just don't see it happening. Garrison is an obvious choice. Jimbo, Ned, and Mephisto are also solid contenders. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what M&T come up with.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”