*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mrdumbass

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mrdumbass » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 am

What is the song playing in the end??? :assface:
Jarek Defiler

Postby Jarek Defiler » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 am

Awesome episode. I bet Eric's dad is actually himself lol.
BREAK DOWN
BG41

Postby BG41 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 am

Watch Eric's dad end up being mohamed, that would be hilarious........but they better not do anything nasty about the true prophet........SEA MAN!! Or i'll be so mad, LOL, those guys crack me up. If you want a country that has an established religion of islam, then move to Iran, then you wont have to worry about ever seeing your god on tv......or in fact, you wont be seeing tv at all.

Remember when people would move to America and they would actual try to assimilate into American language and culture..... now its just the opposite, everyone comes here and tries to change America, geez if you like your culture that much why come here in the first place?
free_lancer55

Postby free_lancer55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 am

This is a cheap trick from South Park to bring Muslims haters to watch southpark.
I read some of the comments... the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews, they will let you make some fun of them but this topic will be the end of south park if they even try to make fun about holocaust victims number.
Come on south park, are you that desperate, don’t you have funny stuff without this level of offensiveness.
nne

Postby nne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

I saw a dream prehistoric-Streisand attacked my neighbourhood and took my sisters. My dad didn't care and wanted to watch TV when I insisted we have to go and see if my mom is okay.
I woke up when Streisand threw a small meteorite through our kitchen window.

Best dream ever. \,,/
Whmmm!

Postby Whmmm! » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 am

free_lancer55 wrote:This is a cheap trick from South Park to bring Muslims haters to watch southpark.
I read some of the comments... the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews, they will let you make some fun of them but this topic will be the end of south park if they even try to make fun about holocaust victims number.
Come on south park, are you that desperate, don’t you have funny stuff without this level of offensiveness.

You can't be serious. Do you even watch South Park? Have you paid any attention whatsoever to anything M+T have said?
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

free_lancer55 wrote:the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews

Of course, supergenius, you're absolutely right. That's why South Park was canceled immediately after Episode 4 of Season 1 (aka "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"), in which a sportscaster commented:

"I haven't seen a Jew run like that since Poland 1938!"

Needless to say, the Jew-controlled media objected to this, and they quickly pulled the plug on South Park, which never went on to win dozens of Emmy's and become Comedy Central's flagship program. In fact, this BBS you're reading now doesn't actually exist, because of those goddamned thin-skinned Jews!

P.S. Just for the record, I don't hate ALL Muslims -- but I do hate crybaby f@ggots.

P.P.S. South Park has never made fun of Islam. Here is a joke making fun of Islam so that you'll be able to tell the difference next time:

Q. What's the difference between the Holy Qur'an and Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard?

A. The Qur'an is written right-to-left and doesn't have a picture of a volcano on the front cover.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
free_lancer55

Postby free_lancer55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:
free_lancer55 wrote:the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews

Of course, supergenius, you're absolutely right. That's why South Park was canceled immediately after Episode 4 of Season 1 (aka "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"), in which a sportscaster commented:

Needless to say, the Jew-controlled media objected to this, and they quickly pulled the plug on South Park, which never went on to win dozens of Emmy's and become Comedy Central's flagship program. In fact, this BBS you're reading now doesn't actually exist, because of those goddamned thin-skinned Jews!

P.S. Just for the record, I don't hate ALL Muslims -- but I do hate crybaby f@ggots.

P.P.S. South Park has never made fun of Islam. Here is a joke making fun of Islam so that you'll be able to tell the difference next time:

Q. What's the difference between the Holy Qur'an and Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard?

A. The Qur'an is written right-to-left and doesn't have a picture of a volcano on the front cover.

you know, you are a f@ggots...
you wont understand...
bigots like you like to see this...
I dont believe you when you said "I don't hate ALL Muslims"...
Clearly you are a racist..
Whmmm!

Postby Whmmm! » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, clearly :roll:

On another note, I really really hope next week's episode is completely irrelevant to this one. I'm a bit worried a part 2 would ruin it, haven't really forgiven them for the Pandemic disaster. Plus, the build-up to nothing seems really funny in my head.
relax guy

Postby relax guy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:

You are clearly a fag thats for sure.

Quran sth like

Torah --> pirates of carribean 1
Bible --> pirates of carribean 2
Quran -->pirates of carribean 3

Dianetics --> waterworld

they might be about sea&ocean but they are way more different.

Here is a jew joke

Q:what do you call a jewish womans boobs?

A: joobs.
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
Whmmm!

Postby Whmmm! » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 pm

I seriously hope M&T are reading this message board and laughing at the muslim's missing the point on here.

200 should make for a really interesting mini-commentary when the season 14 DVDs come out. :lol:
free_lancer55

Postby free_lancer55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Whmmm! wrote:I seriously hope M&T are reading this message board and laughing at the muslim's missing the point on here.

200 should make for a really interesting mini-commentary when the season 14 DVDs come out. :lol:

you are the one who missing the point...
and you should not confuse the laughs generated by racism, and genuine comedy...
solidlink86

Postby solidlink86 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

If they do 22 minutes of terrance and phillp on wednsday that would be the funniest god damn thing ever.
SUCK MY BALLS!!!
relax guy

Postby relax guy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Whmmm! wrote:I seriously hope M&T are reading this message board and laughing at the muslim's missing the point on here.

If you refer me i am an atheist who hates ignorant, intolerant, people but no more than knowitall hippies who thinks people are idiots so they miss the point.
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

To all of you who are coming here upset about offending Muslims...

You realize that you're just proving the point, right? It isn't acceptable to just plain show Muhammad, even though it is all right to kill Jesus in Iraq or make Buddha do coke. There's a double standard.

Just because someone supports the idea of showing an image of Muhammad on one of the most offensive, messed-up shows on all of television doesn't mean that person is racist. And it doesn't mean that the show has something out especially for Muslims. THERE. IS. NO. RACISM. HERE.

I don't know if racism would even be the right word, since Islam is a religion. Hey, you guys coming and whining about it? Go join forces with the pissed-off gingers. CopperCab is mad about South Park being "racist" towards gingers, so you guys would get along great.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”