*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

StanMarsh45

Postby StanMarsh45 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:03 am

Cartman's father is Kevin the clone of Mephesto. The short guy that follows him everywhere.
zzyzx 1

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:07 am

Too bad they don't have the technology yet to take DNA samples of cartoon characters yet :P

Otherwise, we would finally learn who Eric Cartman's father really is:

Either Matt Stone or Trey Parker :P
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 am

bigfootedfred wrote:Im pretty damn sure, its refering to the teacher who was to be executed in some f*cked up country for calling a teddy bear 'Muhammad'

She was to be deported after 15 days in prison, not executed. She got to be deported after just five days.

She didn't call the teddy bear Muhammad, she allowed her class to do that, and one of the boys in the class volunteered that it was named after him, not after the Prophet.

Other than that, nice observation. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nuxx

Postby nuxx » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 am

Have anyone here noticed that on the episode "Cartman´s Mom is still a dirty..." there´s a guy interpretating Mr. Garrison with a face painted on his hand where Mr. Hat suposed to be? Would it be Mitch Conners?
"Loo-loo-loo... I got some apples... Loo-loo-loo, you got some too!"
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

nuxx wrote:Have anyone here noticed that on the episode "Cartman´s Mom is still a dirty..." there´s a guy interpretating Mr. Garrison with a face painted on his hand where Mr. Hat suposed to be? Would it be Mitch Conners?

In season 2, where MnT didn't even know how successful SP would become, I personally (I have not knowledge of this of course) I don't think either Matt or Trey even thought of the existence of the entity known as "Mitch Conners" yet; so to answer your question, I would say: "no."
nuxx

Postby nuxx » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
nuxx wrote:Have anyone here noticed that on the episode "Cartman´s Mom is still a dirty..." there´s a guy interpretating Mr. Garrison with a face painted on his hand where Mr. Hat suposed to be? Would it be Mitch Conners?

In season 2, where MnT didn't even know how successful SP would become, I personally (I have not knowledge of this of course) I don't think either Matt or Trey even thought of the existence of the entity known as "Mitch Conners" yet; so to answer your question, I would say: "no."

I´m pretty sure that Matt & Trey would´t think about that so long time ago, but they are free to manipulate the history the way they want, aren´t they?... It´s just a curiousity...
"Loo-loo-loo... I got some apples... Loo-loo-loo, you got some too!"
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm

nuxx wrote:I´m pretty sure that Matt & Trey would´t think about that so long time ago, but they are free to manipulate the history the way they want, aren´t they?... It´s just a curiousity...

Yes, of course :) But at the time so long ago during season 2, I'm sure MnT did not even think of a character called Mitch Connors. However, MnT can do what they want - I think in writer's-speak it's called "poetic license" and yes, they are free to manipulate the history the way they want. Yes they can (and probably will) :D
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

bigfootedfred wrote:I havent read every single post but i read quite alot asking why he was in the bear mascot outfit.

Im pretty damn sure, its refering to the teacher who was to be executed in some f*cked up country for calling a teddy bear 'Muhammad'

Maybe, but "bear" can also mean "fat hairy gay man".

(Big Gay Al is 90% of the way to being a stereotypical "bear" -- all he has to do is to stop shaving for a few months, grow a full beard, and he's there. Similarly, director Kevin Smith has acknowledged that he's also about 90% "bear" -- in HIS case, all he has to do is stop being heterosexual and start sucking dick!)
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Ginger_Minge

Respect! You guys rock!

Postby Ginger_Minge » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 pm

You are totally shaming the cowards in the media who need to grow a pair. Thank Thor that someone has the balls to challenge these madmen and their nonsense.
Right now you are my heros! Dont back down from the half-wits. If you guys ever start up a religion this is one atheist who would join up.( as long as at some point you ridiculed your own sect )

RESPECT !
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 pm

I see Mr. Hat still. I need a screen shot of this.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
bufuletzul

Postby bufuletzul » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 pm

man i wnat to see the episode:(
zinc55

F***king extremists

Postby zinc55 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

they are going to try to get people to KILL matt trey, and the government says its covered in the Constitution. bullsh*t.
jerome_mcelroy

Postby jerome_mcelroy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 pm

http://goo.gl/0zqu I wrote a blog about the Islam situration. THere's nothing new to add to the discussion in the post though, so only look at it if you feel like wasting your time.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 am

Big-Will wrote:
bigfootedfred wrote:Im pretty damn sure, its refering to the teacher who was to be executed in some f*cked up country for calling a teddy bear 'Muhammad'

She was to be deported after 15 days in prison, not executed. She got to be deported after just five days.

She didn't call the teddy bear Muhammad, she allowed her class to do that, and one of the boys in the class volunteered that it was named after him, not after the Prophet.

Other than that, nice observation. :)

I had totally forgotten about that.
MixedGermanDude

Postby MixedGermanDude » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 am

Im muslim and i wished Trey Parker would have been allowed to show Muhammad in this Episode .
I apologize for the ones amongst my people that wont let that happen , although its us muslims that cant make pics of muhammad but non-muslims totally can draw him , i wished my brothers in the East would get that !
i mean even Stan Marsh said that too !

South Park is the the Best !!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”