*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Doofinsmurf

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Doofinsmurf » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 am

Ahh I love you south park :) that episode was freaking awesome. But... 3 questions aboot it. WHO THE HELL IS CARTMANS REAL FATHER?!?! DID THEY SUE SOUTH PARK?? DID THE GINGERS BOMB MORE THINGS?? IS THERE A SECOND PART?? Ohh the agony!!! Lol, but if there is a second part to this episode, maybe "hennifer lopez" makes cartman dress as a Ginger, and get weapons er something... Some how Kenny will get blown up, OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY!! ( haven't heard that in a while) or, Terrance an Phillip. Either way, Wednesday needs to be here already. (10/10)
stan, poke your grandma.
joshlcov

Postby joshlcov » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 am

Wow it almost seems like the end of South Park... Say it isn't so... I saw the Super Best Friends episode it is funny how they don't show Muhammad but they did in that episode...

I hope they have a part II
drlcartman

Postby drlcartman » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 am

my money is on Officer Barbrady for Cartman's dad, if they are really going to say who he is. Barbrady's fat, stupid, and has a job that has a lot of authoritah, so I think those two make a better father-son possibility than garrison or Gerald.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:20 am

Holy. f*cking. sh*t.
That episode was AMAZING! I can't wait for the second part next week!

Keep it up Matt and Trey! :D

Wait a minute, theres 2 more episodes in this half of the season. Maybe this is a 3 parter!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 am

Cartman's Jennifer Lopez moments totally destroyed any good vibes the episode would have had. It's incredibly obnoxious and unfunny.

But given that the plot was celebrity-oriented, I didn't have high expectations to begin with, so I can't really say I was disappointed.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 am

OMG FKIN SHIIIIIITTTTT!!
GAAAAH!!! :tweek: :tweek: :chaos:

AWESOME EP!

IT BETTER CONTINUE... uninterrupted next wed!! The Suspense!
The new Barbra!
The Gingers!
Carmans DAD!
Super best Friends

This is what I was hoping 4 in this ep !

:-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :lol: :-x :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:38 am

ARGH!!!! So this is what everyone was feeling at the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2!! I had a feeling it might be 2 parts when the time was running out to conclude everything. PISS OUT MY ASS! Cannot wait to find out how it ends!!! Cartman's dad is again a mystery!! The suspense...!!!

So help me if this is the last episode of the run before the other episodes in Oct or so. No way in hell am I going to wait until the end of the year for this!! :shock:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
bearcat8543

Postby bearcat8543 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 am

omg guys, how has no one thought of this?!?!?!

cartmans dad is.....
DARTH CHEF
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 am

Those last few scenes gave me chills! Especially where the "Cartman's Father" saga came into play. Should be interesting to see who it REALLY is, but why does Mr. Hat's name come to mind? After all, lots of messed-up stuff happens in SP, so...well, why not?

And what an upgrade Mecha-Streisand got! A lot more menacing than back in Season 1 (of course, that's stating the obvious).

Tom Cruise, his fudge factory job, and all his closets...not to mention the couch-jumping next to Oprah...all that was hilarious!

(Hey, that fudge packer looks like Tom Cruise!) :lol:

I was busting a gut watching the Super Best Friends intro! Going back to the original SuperFriends music and such (1973), it was just fun to watch. All that was missing, apart from Muhammad uncensored, was a Wonder Dog-type character.

Well, those of us who said this would take more than one ep to tell the story certainly called it! Should be interesting to see how it all ends!

I'll hold off on rating it until I've seen the last part.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 am

Excellent really awesome episode seeing all those celebrites being mocked again Tom Cruise the fudge packer made me laugh and Bono saying that the town made him look like crap i had to pause real player for a minute to stop laughing,Mecha-Streisand looked great reminded me of those japanese cartoons.A welcome return for Mr Hat can`t recall last time we saw him i think it was during the end of season 6.

Super best friends an episode i have just watched so that was fresh in my mind great to see them back and the gingers too how are they going to get out of this one and who is cartmans dad roll on wednesday this season is turning out to be quite special well done guys you have made it 200.

10/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 am

There's gonna be a part 2.. not only do we have to find out who Cartman's father is but we have to know if Muhammad will ever be shown and the fate of the town and whatnot. They're not gonna leave us hanging, they aren't that cruel... :roll: :tweek:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BlueBomber84

WTF!

Postby BlueBomber84 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 am

Shoulda figured it would be a continue type thing, or.... No they wouldn't do that to us really?
crabpeople=spacecops

Postby crabpeople=spacecops » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 am

Great great great. Probably 3 parts. Didn't see the crab people. as someone mentioned towelie or hankey, and ill add Oprahs genitals, dead you say? orprah is still alive gunshot be damned her orifaces should still be there. Alien siting? tweek? pip? damien? the 1987 broncos? Like Imagination land before it there can be so much to cover in so little time, while it could be 2 eps, maybe 3. What I'm hoping for is that its 4 and thus theres your 2nd movie. hell theres be no satan santa or any canadians this might just be the movie.Terrance and phillip (asses of fire 2 anyone?) in the world of SP are celebs. I'm thinking somehow some way Mysterion saves the day, something dramatic will happen to prevent Garrison from answering any questions and both identities will remain a mystery and possible somehow add a 3rd one, i.e. mysterion wispers to the gingers and the celebs and they all back off, leaving us to wonder what was said. one page one some one mentioned that at least they resolved the erics dad thing and that now that would be negated. well yes and no. negated yes, but it was never resolved it just wound up being the question of who's the mother.

OH and what about step 2 between 1.collect underpants and 3. profit.
Last edited by crabpeople=spacecops on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
CavemanRC

Postby CavemanRC » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 am

bearcat8543 wrote:omg guys, how has no one thought of this?!?!?!

cartmans dad is.....
[b]DARTH CHEF[/b]

"That's impossible!"
stupid mongoryan

Between 6:58 and 7:09

Postby stupid mongoryan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 am

First theres a black guy on the right between Letterman and Bono, then its Travolta. Did he lean back or something?

Who is he? And South Park- we expect better of you ...;)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”