*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

stupid mongoryan

Sally Struthers--

Postby stupid mongoryan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 am

Do we get to see Jabba the Hutt Sally? Or is that her at 8:08- the short blonde?
xFabiox

its really pissing me off

Postby xFabiox » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 am

its only playing the effing 5 second intro, ive tried a billion times i wanna see the f*ckin episode!
chunkmanshaun

cartmans father is.....

Postby chunkmanshaun » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:31 am

kyles dad there is a clue in the beginning and the middle of the episode note look for the picture in garrisons house i let u look for the rest of the clues but im 90 percent sure of it
southparkaddicted24

Postby southparkaddicted24 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 am

I'm trying not to piss myself out of excitement right now. Mecha-Streisand? Hennifer Lopez/Mitch Connor? Ginger Kids? MR. HAT?! (Mr. Hat was my favorite part. That was so effing epic...xD)

This episode KICKED ASS.

I just really, really hope this is a 2-parter, not something just to leave us hanging, or else I'm going to have to start burning people.

OMG, the suspense is killing me about Cartman's dad, even more than the Mysterion thing. GRRR. I swear, I will die from spontaneous combustion if this isn't "to be continued".
Longtimefan

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Longtimefan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 am

"Release the Kiken".. Wow. That was genius. That's the best line I've heard in South Park this season for sure. Agree with everyone else, sick episode. Tom Cruise called a fudge packer was clever, but the Muhammed references.. I'm betting those are ACTUAL discussions MnT have had with Comedy Central about how they can show Muhammed. "Nobody cares about Jesus when Muhammed is involved".. roflmfao. Funny, silly, smart.. definitely an episode for the long time South Park fans. Couldn't have asked for better.
capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:50 am

Gerald will Catmans father, making Kyle and Cartman brothers, but we won't learn that next week. Next week will be a Terrance and Phillip episode. The following week will be part two, and then after the mid season break will be part three where we learn everything. I have spoken...

PS I hope to see Damien and the Mole.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
knin1975

Postby knin1975 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

Biscuits wrote:NO WAY, they can't just say Cartman's mom isn't a hermaphrodite now! I'm so pissed.
I didn't really care about the rest of episode because now I want to know who his father is.
My guess is they're not going to tell us, but it would be funny if it was Kyle's dad.

Yeah, Jarred is definitely a possibility because he was in the bar that night.
BengOsu

Postby BengOsu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 am

:shock:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I can't wait another week. What if they decide to do the April Fools ep again?
rock.special

Postby rock.special » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:08 am

After watching the 200th episode of South Park I couldn't help but wonder: does this mean that the next episode is about Terence and Philip? Not cool, man!
Funny though, but not so cool.

I'm looking forward to find out who Cartman's dad really is. Good luck on your next 100 episodes!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 am

capt_falcone wrote:Gerald will Catmans father, making Kyle and Cartman brothers, but we won't learn that next week. Next week will be a Terrance and Phillip episode. The following week will be part two, and then after the mid season break will be part three where we learn everything. I have spoken...

wouldn't that make them Half-Brothers? So cartman would be Half Jew, though it'd be likely Kyle would counter saying since he's raised Catholic he's not part Jew.

this episode was unique. peaked my interest. But as for fears of T&P next week, they'll probably pull a scare like in "Cartoon Wars part 2", start the episode off with T&P and revert it back after the shock value expires. Though I'd like to see Scott. He's a dick. Eh.
xlxcigaroxlx

Re: cartmans father is.....

Postby xlxcigaroxlx » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 am

chunkmanshaun wrote:kyles dad there is a clue in the beginning and the middle of the episode note look for the picture in garrisons house i let u look for the rest of the clues but im 90 percent sure of it

I saw 1 clue..in the principals office... What am I missing at Garrison's house?
I failed sex ed, will you tutor me?
djs89

Postby djs89 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 am

What confused me is that Cartman's hand character isn't real and Cartman knows that he's making it all up. So why is his "Mitch Connor" persona now acting like it has a mind of it's own and saying that his mother isn't actually a hermaphrodite? Is this just what Cartman wants to believe, and he turns out to be right about it when he confronts Mr. Garrison?
capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:29 am

HAcoreRD wrote:
capt_falcone wrote:Gerald will Catmans father, making Kyle and Cartman brothers, but we won't learn that next week. Next week will be a Terrance and Phillip episode. The following week will be part two, and then after the mid season break will be part three where we learn everything. I have spoken...

wouldn't that make them Half-Brothers? So cartman would be Half Jew

Yes half brother. But it doesn't make him "half-jew" Judaism is a religion so being it is a choice, so no it would not make Cartman Jewish.

capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 am

djs89 wrote:What confused me is that Cartman's hand character isn't real and Cartman knows that he's making it all up. So why is his "Mitch Connor" persona now acting like it has a mind of it's own and saying that his mother isn't actually a hermaphrodite? Is this just what Cartman wants to believe, and he turns out to be right about it when he confronts Mr. Garrison?

That's bothering me too. It's either a continuity error, or s split personality of himself.

xlxcigaroxlx

Postby xlxcigaroxlx » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 am

capt_falcone wrote:
djs89 wrote:What confused me is that Cartman's hand character isn't real and Cartman knows that he's making it all up. So why is his "Mitch Connor" persona now acting like it has a mind of it's own and saying that his mother isn't actually a hermaphrodite? Is this just what Cartman wants to believe, and he turns out to be right about it when he confronts Mr. Garrison?

That's bothering me too. It's either a continuity error, or s split personality of himself.

It's not meant to make sense.....How many times has Kenny died? lol
I failed sex ed, will you tutor me?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”