*1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Brutalsun

Re: *1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Brutalsun » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Episode 201 is Terrance and Phillip not without my anus. I see shocking similarities to Episode 1406... I am gonna go out on a limb and say we are going to get another "cliffhanger" aka a T&P style screwing.
rmc1977

Postby rmc1977 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I just joined this bard to add my thoughts to this discussion. I love some of the the theories that have been posted and wanted to share some of the off the wall thoughts I have had on who Cartmans father is.

1) Gerald Broflovski- But at the same time as this reveal, we learn that Kyle and Eric were switched at birth and that Gerald is not Kyle's father. It could set up another round of who is Kyle's father speculation that Matt and Trey could leave up in the air for as long as they choose to.

2)Eric Cartman- He time travelled once, why not again. After learning that his mother was his father and being ridiculed for it, the future Cartman comes back in time to impregnate his mother to avoid the ridicule he faced as a child.

3) Lemmywinks- Way out there I know, but what character ever shown in SP would be more far fetched and ridiculous than a hamster from a gay mans ass?

and finally, IMO the most likely outcome

4) Chef- It gives the fans that really care about this and really want to know who the father is some closure, but since Chef is dead, it doesn't have to change the dynamic of the characters or the show at all except when it is convenient to Matt and Trey.

I know some of them are pretty far fetched and I am probably way off the mark but these are some of the things that crossed my mind. I still think there is probably a 60/40 chance or better that it wont be answered at all. What do you guys think.
agustina0407

Postby agustina0407 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Ahhhhhh!! I can't wait!!
Do you have any idea when the episode is going to be on the site?? How many hours after they aired it on tv?

Because, I can't wait until tomorrow to watch it!! I can't!! :cry:
South Park es lo más! ♥
Mervellious

Postby Mervellious » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:45 pm

rmc1977 wrote:I just joined this bard to add my thoughts to this discussion. I love some of the the theories that have been posted and wanted to share some of the off the wall thoughts I have had on who Cartmans father is.

1) Gerald Broflovski- But at the same time as this reveal, we learn that Kyle and Eric were switched at birth and that Gerald is not Kyle's father. It could set up another round of who is Kyle's father speculation that Matt and Trey could leave up in the air for as long as they choose to.

2)Eric Cartman- He time travelled once, why not again. After learning that his mother was his father and being ridiculed for it, the future Cartman comes back in time to impregnate his mother to avoid the ridicule he faced as a child.

3) Lemmywinks- Way out there I know, but what character ever shown in SP would be more far fetched and ridiculous than a hamster from a gay mans ass?

and finally, IMO the most likely outcome

4) Chef- It gives the fans that really care about this and really want to know who the father is some closure, but since Chef is dead, it doesn't have to change the dynamic of the characters or the show at all except when it is convenient to Matt and Trey.

I know some of them are pretty far fetched and I am probably way off the mark but these are some of the things that crossed my mind. I still think there is probably a 60/40 chance or better that it wont be answered at all. What do you guys think.

Chef, Gerald, Kevin, Mephisto, or one of Mephisto's experiments...I'm putting money on it, but I'm also putting money on Matt and Trey messing with us tonight
Buddah! Don't do coke in front of the kids!
rmc1977

Postby rmc1977 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm

agustina0407 wrote:Ahhhhhh!! I can't wait!!
Do you have any idea when the episode is going to be on the site?? How many hours after they aired it on tv?

Not 100% sure but I think it is relatively soon after the US West coast showing of the episode. That would put it at around 2 or 3 AM East coast US time, not sure what time that translates to in Argentina.
agustina0407

Postby agustina0407 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

rmc1977 wrote:

Not 100% sure but I think it is relatively soon after the US West coast showing of the episode. That would put it at around 2 or 3 AM East coast US time, not sure what time that translates to in Argentina.

Thanks!! :D
South Park es lo más! ♥
SouthProRandy

Postby SouthProRandy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Looks like a spoof episode to me!
Evidence so far:
1) No trailer (weird?),

2) Serious question being brought up - Who is Cartman's das? Just like in the original spoof

3) The whole idea behind the 200th episode was "recycling old stuff" - Why not recycle the spoof?

4) Episode name is the same - 201! And the audience is equally restless about it (more fun for M&T)

5) M&T might want more time to negotiate the showing of the image of Muhammed - and an extra week will suit them fine, in my opinion.

So in light of all this, I'm 99% sure! I guess we'll have to see.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm

I still hope this is not a fake!
ScottNguyen

Postby ScottNguyen » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm

1. They're not showing trailers because they want it to be a surprise. If they showed a preview to show that it's the second part, it would take the anticipation of the episode right out of it.

2. Eric's dad can't be Chef. Chef said he didn't have sex with her that night. Mr. Garrison also said that. And come to thing of it, Eric's father was said to be at the barn dance. Mephesto and Kevin weren't there if I remember correctly.
You now have cancer of the mind, buddy.
Doofinsmurf

Postby Doofinsmurf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Uhm dude? Watch the episode again. Mr garrison did sleep with her.[wh2. Eric's dad can't be Chef. Chef said he didn't have sex with her that night. Mr. Garrison also said that. And come to thing of it, Eric's father was said to be at the barn dance. Mephesto and Kevin weren't there if I remember correctly. ite]h
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

It will be on this website in about 7 hours. It should be on various download sites in 3 hours.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Come on episode 201! Show Muhammad and revolve Cartman's father that we all waiting for weeks!
abracadaver

Postby abracadaver » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am

what if erics dad is...

muhammad!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:02 am

I am so scared and anxious for 10 PM you have no idea... omg, so scared. But confident it will be a continuation from last week. I mean the info sounds relevant for a continuation. Omg I'm going to be holding my breath. :shock:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Kisses4Katie

Postby Kisses4Katie » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am

I totally think it would be Gerald. What could POSSIBLY be worse for Cartman than finding out he's half Jew? If not, I say CHEF!!! Haha! And I really, REALLY hope that some of the other kids make reappearances. Come on, Tweek and Pip!! (and some Damien too. He's always fun^^)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”