*1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:NWT, I think he was referring to who could be Cartman's father- and more so to the Kinks' song "Lola" about a transvestite.

No, I was referring to her as Mysterion. She's as likely a candidate as anyone else in class. Her as Cartman's father is just thilly! :lol:

We're still on who is Mysterion? I thought it was settled already - just read my sig. Mysterion is Niels0827 :)

I think MnT are faking us out - they made episode 200 with several unanswered questions - what will the Gingers do? The Celebs? Mecha-Striesand, the law suit - Answer: we will never know, just as with Mysterion. We will never know. E;pisode 200 is over, guys. Episode 201, called "201" is on to some other subject. As far as what will the Gingers do, etc.; been there, done that.

I will be surprised and disappointed if "201" continues where "200" left off because it's too easy - the plot is already there, and now to just make jokes based on what happened in "200" is not coming into work on Thursday and figuring out what to do in Southpark in 6 days to completion. It's like cheating in school - using crib notes to get a good grade. Continuing "200" would be boring IMO.

I'm hoping for a great "201" without any reference to what happened in "200."

How can you say it'll be boring when there are so many unanswered questions? Questions we all want answered? No way can it be boring, it ended on such a suspenseful note, it'll only be more exciting tomorrow.

AAAAHHH I might explode though for the wait! Need to know what will officially happen tomorrow night! I will be sitting there staring at the TV like a crazed person.

No jokes Trey and Matt, PLEASE. It ain't April Fool's day any more! god, they must be enjoying themselves now, seeing us fans freak out like this lol.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
bigfootedfred

Postby bigfootedfred » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 am

Nah i dont think itll be a T&P.

If it is, then it will only start that way until Streisand comes along and destroys t&p's set or something like that.

dont really care about the eric cartman father thing, didnt care last time round.

Want i really want to see is the new 2010 Streisand in action!
southparkaddicted24

Postby southparkaddicted24 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

abracadaver wrote:eric's father is Mr Garrison..
all evidence points to it, and like father like son, they're both so f*cked up, have daddy issues, both are gay/bisexual (cartman likes to jerk off ben, suck butters, dress like brittany etc).
what a way to put the show to a close than to answer its oldest question.

Um, homosexuality/bisexuality is not passed genetically, it isn't hereditary like eye color. Just thought I'd point that out...

My guesses on Cartman's father;

1. Mr. Garrison - IDK, going with instinct here. Plus, both Mr. Garrison and Cartman choose to express the side of them they don't want others to know about through puppets. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but their puppetry obsession could be hereditary.

And, it would make one hell of a storyline.

2. Gerald Broflovski - Obvious, sure, but still hilarious. Personally I'm not too bothered by it. Even though I think Cartman vs. Kyle is a little overdone, I'm still going with this one.

3. Darth Chef - I would so be upset if this happened. But it's one of the most likely endings...I mean, seriously, that would be fxcked up if that's how it turned out. Cartman would be better off not knowing who is father is instead of figuring out that his father is dead, and his corpse is a Darth Vader-styled child molester.

4. Mitch Connor - I highly doubt this one in so many ways, since Mitch Connor is, all in all, Cartman's left hand. How Matt and Trey would make that understandable AT ALL, I have no idea. But, I'm just saying - and I don't know if I was the only one to catch this - when "Mitch Connor" says "...and once you learn the truth, you'll trust me. And nobody else." doesn't it sound a little suspicious? Like, Cartman will learn to trust him and only him because he actually IS his father? Physically impossible, and I really detest the idea and have no proof except that line, but...suspicious. It may have a double meaning.

5. Mephesto - North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes. xD Strongly based on physical appearance, and the fact that he was in the room and most likely, the only one who could rig a DNA test (but that doesn't necessarily mean he's his dad - that means, he could just be covering up for Cartman's real father). Otherwise, I'm afraid I have no evidence.

I read into stuff waaaayy too much xD
R.I.P. Pip 4/21/10.
DAMN YOU MECHA STREISAND! You're not supposed to kill off anyone but Kenny, you bastard! I'm gonna miss that English, man.

Tina: You want a pretzel?
Artie: HELL yes woman! - Glee

Samm & Mo rock.
5/18/10
Juan_Schwartz1

Postby Juan_Schwartz1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:22 am

Please dont get bombed by those ignorant sand monkeys
jryd971

Postby jryd971 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 am

God I hope Comedy Central grows some balls and lets them show Muhammad's face! I also hope Trey and Matt make reference to the Muslim Extremists that are currently threatening them.

Free Speech! Long live South Park!!!
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 am

My guess is that they won't reveal Cartman's father until the final episode of the entire show. Considering that there's going to be a season 15, for sure, I highly doubt Cartman's father will be revealed in 201.
hellstorm_666

Postby hellstorm_666 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 am

I think Muhammad wants Matt and Trey to show the world His true image. The lord works in mysterious ways.
Splorange

Postby Splorange » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 am

Just thought I'd point out... nowhere in the Koran is showing an image of Mohammad prohibited. Muslims have been making pictures of Mohammad for centuries - as long as the image is respectful and reverent, there isn't a problem (apart from with extremists)
Kovacs

Postby Kovacs » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 am

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52 ... father.jpg
The real father of Eric Cartman is.....
capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 am

Stanluv25 wrote:
AAAAHHH I might explode though for the wait!

Freeze yourself in the snow.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
capt_falcone

Postby capt_falcone » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 am

southparkaddicted24 wrote:4. Mitch Connor - I highly doubt this one in so many ways, since Mitch Connor is, all in all, Cartman's left hand. How Matt and Trey would make that understandable AT ALL, I have no idea. But, I'm just saying - and I don't know if I was the only one to catch this - when "Mitch Connor" says "...and once you learn the truth, you'll trust me. And nobody else." doesn't it sound a little suspicious? Like, Cartman will learn to trust him and only him because he actually IS his father? Physically impossible, and I really detest the idea and have no proof except that line, but...suspicious. It may have a double meaning.

I think Cartman would trust Mitch, becuase Mitch helped him figure out a life long question. Not necessarily because he is his father.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
SAM_WINDSOR

Postby SAM_WINDSOR » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 am

i dont think they have the balls to sho mohamed !!! they pic on evey one except .....
Batman23

Postby Batman23 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 am

Think about it you guys... remember how much of a mind f*ck it was when we found out that eric's dad was his mom in 202?

It's gonna be someone we'd never think of, and we'd try to think of someone we'd never think of... and they know that... so they'll make it someone else! haha! mind f*ck right there!!

either way though it'll make sense and be epic!

and as for this character being eric's dad from now on in the show, thats totally cool, cause south park do that all the time, its grows and evolves, they went from 3rd to 4th grade, Garrison went from man, to woman, to man! haha! it'll be fresh having a new relationship in the show! :)

Cannot wait...
Damn Stan

Postby Damn Stan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 am

Gerold is Cartman's father (Gerold's Kyle's dad).Because the irony of Cartman ripping on jews and kyle;to find out his dad's a jew and kyle's his brother.If I'm right please,Trey Parker and Matt Stone,let me play a voice on South Park I'm seriously your biggest fan.I've seen every episode of South Park atleast 100 times (I'm seriously),and everybody that reads this can suck my balls. :assface: :craig: :cartmanlaugh:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:36 am

capt_falcone wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
AAAAHHH I might explode though for the wait!

Freeze yourself in the snow.

Ha, yeah. I'm gonna be frozen for the next 23 hours. :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”