*1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

aerojockey

Re: *1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby aerojockey » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 am

Batman23 wrote:It's gonna be someone we'd never think of, and we'd try to think of someone we'd never think of... and they know that... so they'll make it someone else! haha! mind f*ck right there!!

either way though it'll make sense and be epic!

Exactly. Whatever MnT have in store, it's going to have to outdo the surprise of Mrs. Cartman being his father. I've been reading all these theories (Gerald, Mr. Garrison, Chef, the 1987 Denver Broncos, Muhammad, the Alien, etc.) but none of them pass the "more shocking and unexpected than Mrs. Cartman" test.

In fact, there was only one person in that room who, if he was Eric Cartman's father, would be more shocking and unexpected than that. And that' why I think the father of Eric Cartman is

Mrs. Cartman
aussieSPfan

Postby aussieSPfan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

really looking forward to this ep as a long time fan.

i have a feeling that with having the half season ending in two eps that this ep will be part 2 of a 3 parter. This ep i hope will show some developemnt, provide some laughs and conclude the show thereafter - but i have a feeling not everything will be answered (straightly). It would be cool if we knew who cartmans dad was, but i have a feeling the pay off will be something that satisfies us fans, yet will have will not directly answer the question (for example: mephisto "indeed the father is someone in this room, the father is a 19whatever denver bronco" then the episode could end with treys stupid voice over " so which denver bronco is cartmans father...... is it....." you no the gig

So yea the cartman dad thing is not such a big deal for me as long as its funny

what i REALLY want to see is mohemmed shown in some form, whether he gets out of the bear suit, the boys show a picture to somebody when possibly looking for mohammed when the gingers have him. I just want to see mohammed, free speach is dead otherwise, i dont want these ppl with 5th century thinking to ruin my favourite show. Where were the muslims complaining when jesus and jews etc get ripped on every week??
Migol

Postby Migol » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:22 am

aerojockey wrote:
Batman23 wrote:It's gonna be someone we'd never think of, and we'd try to think of someone we'd never think of... and they know that... so they'll make it someone else! haha! mind f*ck right there!!

either way though it'll make sense and be epic!

Exactly. Whatever MnT have in store, it's going to have to outdo the surprise of Mrs. Cartman being his father. I've been reading all these theories (Gerald, Mr. Garrison, Chef, the 1987 Denver Broncos, Muhammad, the Alien, etc.) but none of them pass the "more shocking and unexpected than Mrs. Cartman" test.

In fact, there was only one person in that room who, if he was Eric Cartman's father, would be more shocking and unexpected than that. And that' why I think the father of Eric Cartman is

Mrs. Cartman

I can top that.

What's more shocking? (drumroll). The Father of Eric Cartman is:

Eric Cartman. He's already a certified time traveler. And how can you get more messed up than being the son of a hermaphrodite mother/father? Having sex with your hermaphrodite mother in the past to conceive yourself.

In all seriousness, I think it's likely that he and Stan are brothers.

Also, no new footage in the previews AT ALL + episodes remaining? It's T&P unfortunately, 95% certain at this point.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:32 am

After the drunken barn dance, not even Lianne Cartman knows who the father is. Dr. Mephisto was paid for a DNA test, but the test results were, let's say, not accurate. So a trip to the hospital in Denver will solve the trick :)

Unless Eric's father is an alien; after all, there must be some reason why Aliens are always putting antennas up Eric's Ass. He's (Eric) one of them :shock:
St4rc4ll3r

Postby St4rc4ll3r » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 am

Ive been watching the countdown on the site for 1 hour now, if its T&P ill cry
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 am

St4rc4ll3r wrote:Ive been watching the countdown on the site for 1 hour now, if its T&P ill cry

St4rc4ll3r, don't worry. It's all good. If it is T & P, just enjoy it. If it's something else, enjoy that too. It's South Park after all. A great funny experience will happen whatever is shown. It's South Park! Enjoy!

So what if it's T & P? They're funny too! Who cares? Just enjoy South Park and we can all discuss it after it airs. And next week is the last episode for Season 14A and then a six month wait for 14B. Too much time for the fans to wait. So I recommend enjoying ANYTHING that the production company of South Park has to offer new at this time because after next week, there will be no new content for six months.

All I can say is: Enjoy it while we can. Six months is a long time to wait for Season 14B.

-ZZ
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Splorange

Postby Splorange » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 am

I have a question... Is the timer set to your computer's clock? On the front page it says that the episode has already come out, but that might be because I live in GMT + 13 hours... This is probably a stupid question, but whatever.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 am

Splorange wrote:I have a question... Is the timer set to your computer's clock? On the front page it says that the episode has already come out, but that might be because I live in GMT + 13 hours... This is probably a stupid question, but whatever.

Not a stupid question at all. In fact the only stupid question is the question that is never asked!

In the United States, there are many time zones. Under Summer Time, it gets complicated. Under Summer Time, the East Coast of the U.S.A. (like New York or Washington, D.C. is GMT/UTC -4:00 hours. The West Coast of the United States such as Los Angeles and San Francisco and Seattle are GMT/UTC -7:00 hours.

After a new episode airs in the West, about 1/ 2 later the show is on the episode player. As the show airs at 10:00 PM, and finishes at 10:30 PM, then the episode player starts around 11:00 PM. 11:00 PM is the following at -7:00 GMT/UTC: +6:00 GMT/UTC. So at +6:00 the episode is available for viewing.

Does all this make sense?

By the way, when we don't follow Summer Time, the West Coast of the U.S. is not -7:00 GMT/UTC. It is -8:00 GMT/UTC. This occurs only between November and March. Any more questions, post them here or pm me.

-ZZ

Oh, and nice to meet you :)
Splorange

Postby Splorange » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 am

cheers, nice to meet you to :D
St4rc4ll3r

Postby St4rc4ll3r » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 am

Loved it, know when its going to be avail to be watched on this site? Cant wait to see it again :mrgreen:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 am

St4rc4ll3r wrote:Ive been watching the countdown on the site for 1 hour now, if its T&P ill cry

Well you've got about 13-1/2 more hours of clock-watching before you'll know for sure!

...I bet Kevin has the dingus of the Equine... :shock: Did I just say that out loud?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 am

Nice to meet you too, St4rc4ll3r :)

@Bug: ...I bet Kevin has the dingus of the Equine... :shock: Did I just say that out loud?

Yes. Yes you did :mrgreen:
garethh

Postby garethh » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Cartman's father will be Clyde Frog
bigfootedfred

Postby bigfootedfred » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:11 pm

St4rc4ll3r wrote:Loved it, know when its going to be avail to be watched on this site? Cant wait to see it again :mrgreen:

what?

it cant have aired already?
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 pm

aerojockey wrote:Exactly. Whatever MnT have in store, it's going to have to outdo the surprise of Mrs. Cartman being his father. I've been reading all these theories (Gerald, Mr. Garrison, Chef, the 1987 Denver Broncos, Muhammad, the Alien, etc.) but none of them pass the "more shocking and unexpected than Mrs. Cartman" test.

In fact, there was only one person in that room who, if he was Eric Cartman's father, would be more shocking and unexpected than that

And that person is... Mr. Catapotamus Himself, the LORD God Most High.

God, being everywhere, was certainly in the room! And since Liane is so utterly unlike the Virgin Mary, and Eric is so utterly unlike Jesus, it would make heads everywhere totally explode if Eric and Jesus had just this ONE thing in common -- namely, not having a human father at all.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”