*1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

IKyman

Re: *1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby IKyman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 am

nwt000 wrote:Lola should be a new female lead and actually speak more.
I still want more Red on the show.
Which girl do you think has the best chance of ever becoming a major character besides Wendy and Bebe? I obviously think Red.
Oh, and don't forget Annie Polk, Heidi Turner, Millie or Esther.
Note how Esther resemble Kevin Stoley. I believe they're twins and Craig and Red are cousins. Finally, 1406 will probably be a sham. I hope Trey and Matt are not killed by al-Queida, that would be a national tragedy. I hope 1406 is for real though.

You really love the girls :lol:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:nwt, are you capable of holding a conversation? :lol:

I just want everyone's opinion on the girls. Also, I hope the Islamic extremists are punished for their death threat on Trey and Matt. And yes, the girls are awesome and they deserve more screen time and lines.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:20 am

nwt000 wrote:

I just want everyone's opinion on the girls. Also, I hope the Islamic extremists are punished for their death threat on Trey and Matt. And yes, the girls are awesome and they deserve more screen time and lines.

I know, I just thought it funny that you misinterpreted BW's post, I posted the entire song he was referring to, and in your next post you seemed to have skipped over that. :lol: As for the girls, Red.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:05 am

Kobb wrote:why do some people think that 200 is going to be a ONE OFF episode? That would make no sense!

Not only would it make no sense, but M&T actually care too much about the Mohammad-cartoons controversy not to continue the story arc in some way. I think at this point, they have two choices: either show Mohammad, or come up with an incredibly, ridiculously contrived way to avoid showing him that WAY tops the U-haul, the bear costume and the black [CENSORED] bar.

Basically, something like the meticulously choreographed not-showing-the-penis gag in the Austin Powers movies, times infinity.

That would, at least, highlight the ridiculousness of Comedy Central's position.

But at the same time, it would be pussying out. And when you pussy out with the demands of extremists -- and Muslims who take the position "Everyone else in the entire world must follow OUR TABOO of not showing Mohammad in images" are being extremists, even if they avoid making death threats and don't go around blowing stuff up -- it doesn't make them respect you. Instead, they say, "Hey, that worked well; what else can we demand?"

So I definitely think they should show Mohammad.

Remember, Muslims -- for over a billion Christians, it's "offensive" to say that Jesus was only a second-tier prophet whose most significant miracle involved sculpting birds out of clay and magically bringing them to life, and who never actually got crucified, let alone resurrected. All this is in the Qur'an, but do Christians run around crying that Muslims are "hateful bigots" because of this difference in opinion about who Jesus was and what Jesus did or didn't do?

Show Moho! Show Moho! Go Moho, it's your birthday!
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Zephyr92

Postby Zephyr92 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 am

Cartman's dad is gonna be Mephisto. The only plot I can think of would be Mephisto as the father with Cartman being some trash left over from Kevin's creation, like the movie Twins. Doesn't make too much sense, but a few storyline tweaks would easily make it happen. But in any case, if Mephisto isn't the father, it's either gonna be something too unpredictable to guess or it's gonna be an X-File conspiracy kind of episode.
NG2NATE

Postby NG2NATE » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 am

knowing who eric's dad is just wouldn't make south park...well...south park and if they are gonna show who it is it should be a non main character and maybe have him leave town or something like that because again south park would never be the same, eric not knowing who his dad is is what makes part of his character (racism,using his mom as a slave) that gives about half of south park's humor but now after last week's episode even i wanna know who it is so i guess we'll just have to wait and see what matt and trey do
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 am

P.S. Showing Mohammad could set up a long story arc for a totally EPIC!!! series-ending episode, whenever M&T decide to call it a day and move on to other projects:

In retribution for the terrible crime of insulting Islam by depicting Mohammad walking around like a normal person, Muslim terrorists finally blow up the entire town of South Park, killing everyone in it -- not necessarily with a nuke, but maybe with some kind of zany cartoon bomb involving Diet Coke, Mentos, hi-bounce balls studded with nails, and millions of mousetraps. Anyway, the terrorist plan works out better than expected, because the bomb's detonation triggers the eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano -- destroying a good chunk of the North American continent and effectively wiping out the U.S. as a world power.

Thus, South Park is vaporized and America as we know it is annihilated, thereby scoring a total victory for the Muslims (well, at least until the Chinese Army marches into Saudi Arabia and just TAKES the oil without paying for it, instead of buying the stuff like the Americans did).

AND THEN, Victoria Principal (as Pam Ewing from Dallas) wakes up, hops out of bed, strolls into the bathroom, and finds Scuzzlebutt in the shower, soaping up his Patrick-Duffy leg. She screams and screams and screams...

AND THEN, the very last scene shows animated versions of Trey and Matt (as flapping-head photo cutouts, à la Saddam) waking up in bed with Bob Newhart and Suzanne Pleshette. (And they're all in Hell, of course, because they're not Mormons.)

TP: "I just had the strangest dream, Emily."
MS: "So did I, Trey!"
BN: "Me too, guys!"
SP: "Goodnight, Bob. And Matt. And Trey."

Lights out.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:29 am

Throbert McGee wrote:P.S. Showing Mohammad could set up a long story arc for a totally EPIC!!! series-ending episode, whenever M&T decide to call it a day and move on to other projects:

In retribution for the terrible crime of insulting Islam by depicting Mohammad walking around like a normal person, Muslim terrorists finally blow up the entire town of South Park, killing everyone in it -- not necessarily with a nuke, but maybe with some kind of zany cartoon bomb involving Diet Coke, Mentos, hi-bounce balls studded with nails, and millions of mousetraps. Anyway, the terrorist plan works out better than expected, because the bomb's detonation triggers the eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano -- destroying a good chunk of the North American continent and effectively wiping out the U.S. as a world power.

Thus, South Park is vaporized and America as we know it is annihilated, thereby scoring a total victory for the Muslims (well, at least until the Chinese Army marches into Saudi Arabia and just TAKES the oil without paying for it, instead of buying the stuff like the Americans did).

AND THEN, Victoria Principal (as Pam Ewing from Dallas) wakes up, hops out of bed, strolls into the bathroom, and finds Scuzzlebutt in the shower, soaping up his Patrick-Duffy leg. She screams and screams and screams...

AND THEN, the very last scene shows animated versions of Trey and Matt (as flapping-head photo cutouts, à la Saddam) waking up in bed with Bob Newhart and Suzanne Pleshette. (And they're all in Hell, of course, because they're not Mormons.)

TP: "I just had the strangest dream, Emily."
MS: "So did I, Trey!"
BN: "Me too, guys!"
SP: "Goodnight, Bob. And Matt. And Trey."

Lights out.

Bad idea, I would end South Park with everyone alive and real.
FreakEgg

Re: Eric Cartman's REAL FATHER

Postby FreakEgg » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:31 am

m3gz927 wrote:i think Eric Cartman's real father is going to be GERALD BROFLOVSKI (kyle's dad)

anyone agree?

I DO! I mean hell, Kyle and Cartman had to get the exact same bloodtype SOMEHOW.
I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
nec

Postby nec » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 am

Diabeteth wrote:
nec wrote:
bizz1e wrote:Also, south park isn't the simpsons Matt and Trey don't do the same episode twice just changing a few words to seem fresh and updating jokes to stay relevant. 201 will go on as planed, we'll all be happy.

What about 'Canceled'? The beginning of it was a rehash of the first episode.

That was the joke. The boys were caught in a repeat. Plus they joked in Free Hat that they would redo Cartman Gets an Anal Probe.

And it went off in a completely different direction, so it hardly counts as doing the same episode twice.

I know that! The person I was responding to made it sound like Matt & Trey *never* reuse *any* plot elements for any reason.
BasesLoaded69

Postby BasesLoaded69 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 am

WHERE IS TWEEK AND PIP?
AND NED SHOULD GET MORE LINES.
AND I NOTICED KENNY HASN'T DIED IN ANY NEW EPISODES YET.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 am

BasesLoaded69 wrote:WHERE IS TWEEK AND PIP?
AND NED SHOULD GET MORE LINES.
AND I NOTICED KENNY HASN'T DIED IN ANY NEW EPISODES YET.

He died in Sexual Healing. Also, I hope if this episode is for real, more characters get lines.
jerenater10

Postby jerenater10 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 am

I think that cartman is going to be named eric broflovski
realllll soon...
baconpops

Postby baconpops » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 am

The last time they left us hanging on who Cartman's father is they aired Terrance & Phillip 'not without my anus' so second time round i think it would be in perfect South Park style to do that again...

BRING ON THE TERRANCE & PHILLIP/QUEEF SISTERS SPECIAL!!
All the true south park fans who have been watching since 1997 will be stoked!
jerenater10

Postby jerenater10 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 am

nwt000 wrote:

i totally agree with you the girls are frickin sweet but wendy is hands down my favorite im think stan and wendy are a really cute couple and should get more episodes geared towards their relationship.

P.S: if wendy was a real girl i would totally go out with her
:idea:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”