*1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1406: 201* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 am

baconpops wrote:The last time they left us hanging on who Cartman's father is they aired Terrance & Phillip 'not without my anus' so second time round i think it would be in perfect South Park style to do that again...

BRING ON THE TERRANCE & PHILLIP/QUEEF SISTERS SPECIAL!!
All the true south park fans who have been watching since 1997 will be stoked!

I will not be stoked, I'll be pissed!
AWESOM02000

Postby AWESOM02000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 am

It's got to be Dr. Alphonse Mephisto, I can see it in his face
Doofinsmurf

Postby Doofinsmurf » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:52 am

Dude, I think I know who cartman father is. Mr. Garrison. Here's the evidence er clues: so mr. Garrison Was in fact the FIRST one to sleep with ms. Cartman at the drunken bar dance. Also, mr. Garrison has a hand puppet; mr hat, while cartman also has a hand puppet "Jennifer lopez". And becides, cartman goes to mr, garrison for advice and help in a lot of episodes, kinda like a father son thing. (such as the prank call episode, and the egg episode) ;) does anyone else agree with me?!?!?!
Stan, poke you grandma.
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 am

I am excited for this episode. I hope that they don't make it as a Terrence and Phillip episode again.

I wonder how will the celebrities and the ginger kids be dealt with. Will the celebrities turn on each other, will the super best friends get involved and stop them, or will the boys make a speech of what they learned and gets everyone to stop?

And who is Eric Cartman's father? Well, remembering from "Cartman's Mom is a dirty slut" back in 1998, the possibilities were Chief Running Water, Chef, Mr. Garrison, Jimbo, Ned, Mephisto, the little monkey guy Kevin, Mr. Broflovski, Officer Barbrady, and the 1989 Denver Broncos.

I think the possibilities are Mr. Garrison, Mr. Broflovski, Mephisto, the little monkey guy Kevin, or Chef. What I like to know is, who tampered the test and why? Was it Cartman's father or his mother?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:NWT, I think he was referring to who could be Cartman's father- and more so to the Kinks' song "Lola" about a transvestite.

No, I was referring to her as Mysterion. She's as likely a candidate as anyone else in class. Her as Cartman's father is just thilly! :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Longtimefan

Re: Eric Cartman's REAL FATHER

Postby Longtimefan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 am

FreakEgg wrote:I DO! I mean hell, Kyle and Cartman had to get the exact same bloodtype SOMEHOW.

Interesting point, but some bloodtypes (if I'm not mistaken) can occur in one child and not the other; so it is explainable if they don't go that route.

Nwt: I thought I knew alot about the show until you came along.. DAAAAMN. Also, where is your identical twin sister dingo? I want to see a spanking! (couldn't resist, sorry)
supergloc

Postby supergloc » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 am

They'll probably place a twist in 201, like Cartman's dad is probably dead or he got a sex change to hide himself
If you love two people, choose the second one. It's because you wouldn't fall for another if you really love your first.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 am

Doofinsmurf wrote:Dude, I think I know who cartman father is. Mr. Garrison. Here's the evidence er clues: so mr. Garrison Was in fact the FIRST one to sleep with ms. Cartman at the drunken bar dance. Also, mr. Garrison has a hand puppet; mr hat, while cartman also has a hand puppet "Jennifer lopez". And becides, cartman goes to mr, garrison for advice and help in a lot of episodes, kinda like a father son thing. (such as the prank call episode, and the egg episode) ;) does anyone else agree with me?!?!?!
Stan, poke you grandma.

I completely agree with you!! :D Those are the exact reasons I think Garrison is Cartman's father too! Plus it would add a lot of great story to Garrison. He has continuity and story behind him more than the other adults. Cartman being his son would only make him the more interesting, especially since he's gay.

Gerald is too obvious a choice. I will be very very very upset if it's him. There does not need to be anymore tension between him and Kyle. If anything, things will only get worse between them and I would not look forward to it. I'm just not a big fan of Cartman vs Kyle like everyone else. :roll:

But anyway... there's gonna be a part 2 Wed. They just don't want to give anything away. Why would they? There are so many unanswered questions, we can't know a thing until it's time.

I am so nervous and excited for Wed, omg!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 am

Big-Will wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:NWT, I think he was referring to who could be Cartman's father- and more so to the Kinks' song "Lola" about a transvestite.

No, I was referring to her as Mysterion. She's as likely a candidate as anyone else in class. Her as Cartman's father is just thilly! :lol:

I was making a crack about how it was Lola from the song- who was a man who looked like a woman- very much(not quite) like Liane.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
vasvari

Postby vasvari » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am

I think that Eric's father is the visitor who's lurking around the boys in every episode. As i can remember he was in the room where Eric's father/mother was named.
the1jbk

Postby the1jbk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:45 am

I know they're going to pull a prank again. They missed April Fools though. Did anyone notice 201 was also the number of the T&P April Fools episode and of course its the whole thing about Cartman's father again. BTW is Cartman's mom still a hermaphrodite or was that part of the supposed lie? I still think Cartman's just crazy because he is and Jennifer Lopez is him still not dealing with his mother/father issues. :gaykenny:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Big-Will wrote:

We're still on who is Mysterion? I thought it was settled already - just read my sig. Mysterion is Niels0827 :)

I think MnT are faking us out - they made episode 200 with several unanswered questions - what will the Gingers do? The Celebs? Mecha-Striesand, the law suit - Answer: we will never know, just as with Mysterion. We will never know. E;pisode 200 is over, guys. Episode 201, called "201" is on to some other subject. As far as what will the Gingers do, etc.; been there, done that.

I will be surprised and disappointed if "201" continues where "200" left off because it's too easy - the plot is already there, and now to just make jokes based on what happened in "200" is not coming into work on Thursday and figuring out what to do in Southpark in 6 days to completion. It's like cheating in school - using crib notes to get a good grade. Continuing "200" would be boring IMO.

I'm hoping for a great "201" without any reference to what happened in "200."
paddycabes

Postby paddycabes » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

I think that we're in store for a three parter. This week will be part 2 but it won't finish. The last week before the break will be a prank episode. And the first episode after the break will be the third and final installment. That is all.
abracadaver

Postby abracadaver » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

eric's father is Mr Garrison..
all evidence points to it, and like father like son, they're both so f*cked up, have daddy issues, both are gay/bisexual (cartman likes to jerk off ben, suck butters, dress like brittany etc).
what a way to put the show to a close than to answer its oldest question.
nickj89

Postby nickj89 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Hoping for another Terrance and Phillip episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”