*1406: 201* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

cire0809

comedy central is a bunch of homosexuals

Postby cire0809 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

thees people fit the exact definition of homosexual, namely they are inconsiderate douche bags just like harley riders ;-*
irishrose985

Postby irishrose985 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 pm

damnit
SouthParkKicksAss!

Re: *1406: 201* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SouthParkKicksAss! » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

By the way, "straightbanana", you're avatar makes you look like a child molesting pedophile, & your creepy little out of the blue discussions on religion when we are trying to talk about more important issues, make you seem like a f*cking lunatic. Go play with your "straightbanana" somewhere else...f*cking freak! The topic is "South Park"... "Episode 201"... "Death Threats To Matt Stone & Trey Parker"... & "Comedy Central's Censoring Of Muhammad"!!! If you have nothing to say about these, then f*ck off!

Gensuii

Postby Gensuii » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 pm

The silliest part of all this censoring is the fact that you can still watch the 'Super Best Friends' episode online anytime you want...unedited. Doesn't really make any sense...
straightbanana

Postby straightbanana » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

SouthParkKicksAss! wrote:By the way, "straightbanana", you're avatar makes you look like a child molesting pedophile, & your creepy little out of the blue discussions on religion when we are trying to talk about more important issues, make you seem like a f*cking lunatic. Go play with your "straightbanana" somewhere else...f*cking freak! The topic is "South Park"... "Episode 201"... "Death Threats To Matt Stone & Trey Parker"... & "Comedy Central's Censoring Of Muhammad"!!! If you have nothing to say about these, then f*ck off!

nice of you to notice that.
kid, it's a slow week for me, the subject interests me on another level and for other reasons and you're attitude its no better than that of the ones that threathened the lives of Matt and Trey.
anyway, thank you for reading my dribble, i'm not going to continue on reading yours.
free_lancer55

Re: Re:

Postby free_lancer55 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

straightbanana wrote:
free_lancer55 wrote:
you are really stupid....
America are bombing Iraq right now, and support anyone against Islam... dont you remember Abu Ghraib... dont you know about Palestine and how America support Israel to Kill Muslim's children and women...

And it is a small group of Muslims that hinted the threats....
But most of Americans like to see Muslims get killed....

Americans are the real Terrorists....

the war in Iraq has it's about one thing and one thing only. and that is OIL. the american assh*le corporate army wants to get hold of what will become more and more scarce in the next 10-15 years or so, the last resources of fossil fuel. but hey, in about 200 years you'll invade them for the last resources of drinking water and they will be the ones calling you satan, the antichrist and kill Hasan Bin Sin for drawing a picture of jesus getting screwed by smurfs. a gipsy told me that.

if Oil is the real reason then Canada is Next !!!!!
it is not entirely about Oil... but Oil make Americans look the other way when the army killing Women and children...
netty95361

Postby netty95361 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

I hope no one in the U.S. still thinks we have freedom of speech. Comedy Central needs to be spanked heavily for this one, and I don't mean in a good, orgasmic way. They are a bunch of f*cking pawns.

I don't know the legalities of the Stone/Parker taking their creation, aka, Southpark (which in my opinion is the only thing worth watching on TV) somewhere else, but it seems to me that even the Oxygen network could do a better job of airing an uncensored episode.

It's wonderful to know that I can hear Lisa Lampanelli talk about her stinky pussy, and how many black cocks she's had inside her huge vagina, but God f*cking forbid someone talk about religion and we are all f*cked. Free speech? Yeah, right. Comedy Central, you f*cking spineless, piece of sh*t, morons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ChattahBox) – After radical Islam site RevolutionMuslim.com “warned” the creators of South Park of a possibility of retaliation for an episode featuring Mohammad disguised as a bear, Comedy Central has yanked the episode.

According to the website, which usually offers streams of recent episodes, there was a message instead.

“We apologize that South Park Studios cannot stream episode 201 at this time.

After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream out original version of the show.

We will bring you a version of 201 as soon as we can. “

Comedy Central has confirmed that they did ad bleeps and censors without consulting the creators, and that they have refused to air the episode.

The move came after RevolutionMuslim, a radical site known for supporting jihad and airing sermons by extremists calling for violence, warned Matt and Trey that they would be facing poissible repercussions similar to Theo Van Gogh.

Van Gogh was stabbed to death in Amsterdam in 2004 after making a short film based on female oppression in the Muslim communities of Europe.
mb5xx

You can watch episode 201 through another site

Postby mb5xx » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Southparkstudios.com doesn't have the vid up yet, but you can watch it through this link:

http://www.novamov.com/video/kdfnqerjlrr78

It's very good quality, and loads decently fast with the right internet connection. Hilarious episode though. I love how they are getting threatened for having Muhammad in the episode. Just goes to show that religion is the cause of violence and wars in this world.
Rujikin

Postby Rujikin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

This is disgusting. Comedy central has betrayed the very definition of being an American. They have succumbed to fear and threats from others. They were willing to give up their freedom in the face of death. Real Americans would rather have death then give up their bill of rights. The founding fathers would be insulted if they were alive today.

Did George Washington, his troops, or any of the founding fathers flee and give up in the face of the overwhelming odds of the British military? NO! They stood and fought for their freedoms even if they knew they could all be killed for fighting against the queen. They put their lives on the line so that all Americans will have their rights and the right to freedom of speech and expression.

Cowards Central should have aired it uncensored as a testament to our nations unwavering support for our holy bible called the Bill of Rights. Better a thousand years of war then a thousand years of fear and oppression!
caspianrex

Postby caspianrex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 pm

So...I'm all geared up to watch "201" online, since I don't have cable. I go to the episode link and...well, I think you know the rest.

W...T...F.
djogi123

THREAT

Postby djogi123 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I just heard it on the news there s a threat from islam sh*t or some.
josemolSPfan

Postby josemolSPfan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:53 pm

An awesome episode, simply brilliant!! The censoring was the whole joke-it was made obvious at the end(kyle's speech and the ones that followed) that Trey&Matt did it on purpose. Was not expecting the revelation of Cartman's father to go down that path but it makes sense now(he's always hated gingers-turns out he IS half-ginger) So that Coppercab parody will be featured in an upcoming episode(I hope.) Oh yeah and Pip is NOT french! he's British. You guys need to be refreshed on SP. He'll be deeply missed...well, not really.
alittlemonkman

episode 201

Postby alittlemonkman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm

I Really Hope this is not about the Islamic revolutionary group threatening violence or "warning" as they called it.....
maumeeny

Postby maumeeny » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 pm

that's really cute.
l3ongs_z0ngz

Postby l3ongs_z0ngz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

um ur a tard pip is most def french, watch the classic dodgeball episode when the south park cows own the japs

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”