*1406: 201* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Whmmm!

Re: *1406: 201* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Whmmm! » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 am

What. A. Disappointment.

Terrance and Phillip would've been better, no question.

And the cencoring? *bleep* annoying!
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
Kovacs

Postby Kovacs » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

In comedy-there can be no line.

Comedy Central-you fail.
Fail Central!
Fail Central!!!
FAIL CENTRAL!!!!!
Tellah

Postby Tellah » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 am

III
gigarath

Postby gigarath » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 am

Since some of you are still bitching about not seeing the episode you can watch it here:

http://youthcafe.tv/south-park/season/14/episode/6

A word to the network of Communist Cunts, are you super cereal? I mean you have the freaking US government to protect you from terrorists. If you air a freaking episode like this uncensored in all its glory freaking call the police. Or if you want send me an email that's on my SPS user account info, and I'll bring my gun and protect you myself. I rather defend your right to free speech, then to see this crap going on in my own country.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 am

gigarath wrote:Since some of you are still bitching about not seeing the episode you can watch it here:

http://youthcafe.tv/south-park/season/14/episode/6

A word to the network of Communist Cunts, are you super cereal? I mean you have the freaking US government to protect you from terrorists. If you air a freaking episode like this uncensored in all its glory freaking call the police. Or if you want send me an email that's on my SPS user account info, and I'll bring my gun and protect you myself. I rather defend your right to free speech, then to see this crap going on in my own country.

speak it!

I COMPLETELY AGREE W/U
IF WE CONSTANTLY GIVE IN TO THEIR DEMANDS THEY WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY AROUND THEIR FINGERS.. WE NEED TO STAND UP AND POINT OUT THEY ARE NO MORE SPECIAL THAN ANYONE ELSE!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
EmmaCRB

Postby EmmaCRB » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 am

I was thinking it would probably be someone who isn't even in it anymore but I wasn't expecting that.

I never saw Pip die lol
cyberpunk64bit

IM ON STRIKE! IM NOT WATCHING COMEDY CENTERAL!!

Postby cyberpunk64bit » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:35 am

just comedy centeral im striking agenst. i could never hate southpark.

I thought this was a bad joke. c'mon. its something southpark would do. post a fake message of "we cant air this episode" than the episode starts anyway.

WHY WOULD COMEDY CENTRAL NOT ALLOW AN EPISODE THAT SOUTHPARK HAD CREATED. cussing doesn't offend me. cutting out the cuss words doesn't take away from the show.
10000days

Postby 10000days » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:35 am

What the f*ck does this have to do with Communism? Are you people that stupid?

The censorship was done for comedy. You obviously didn't find it funny. That's all there is to it.
lyle0128

Postby lyle0128 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 am

Kyle: Off the air? But, we’re just trying to get the Mohammed episode pulled.

Cartman: It’s simple television economics, Kyle. All it takes to kill a show forever is get one episode pulled. If we convince the network to pull this episode for the sake of Muslims, then the Catholics can demand a show they don’t like get pulled. And then people with disabilities can demand another show get pulled, and so on and so on, until “Family Guy” is no more…
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:39 am

10000days wrote:What the f*ck does this have to do with Communism? Are you people that stupid?

The censorship was done for comedy. You obviously didn't find it funny. That's all there is to it.

dude.. it wasnt all done for comedy.. you are the 100th person not to check out all the facts first.. when you try to play the ep in the episode player it clearly states it was censored by cc
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

The second I saw Pip, the first thing I thought was "Guess those Pip fanboys got their wish". Then I saw Barbara Streisand move her foot up, and I thought to myself "Uh-oh. Looks like Pip's gonna d.......yep, he died."

Hopefully it's not forever, but it probably will be. They hadn't used him in ages, and despite the inconsistent canon, Kenny's the only recurring character that ever dies.

I did get a good laugh when Tom Cruise's censor bar disappeared instantaneously after Kyle ridiculed him. Also when Moses said "He did not just say that" in response to SeaMan.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

Wow this episode is causing a stir,just watched it i liked this episode i would have never guessed who Cartmans father was nice to see Scott Tenorman again, but this time a little crazy and Pip finally gets properly writern out the show would have been nice to hear the speeches at the end hopefuly they were not edited out for comedy effect. 8/10

Edit: Just found out that cc censored the epsiode :(
Last edited by James--76 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
10000days

Postby 10000days » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

pdfsmail wrote:
10000days wrote:What the f*ck does this have to do with Communism? Are you people that stupid?

dude.. it wasnt all done for comedy.. you are the 100th person not to check out all the facts first.. when you try to play the ep in the episode player it clearly states it was censored by cc

Like that hasn't been done before? Of course it was part of the comedy, otherwise why would the "I learned something today" speeches be totally censored, and why would they have said Muhammad's name way more times than was necessary for the story? Why would Tom Cruise have got censored?
The censorship was an integral part of the story.
jamespuppolo

What The f*ck

Postby jamespuppolo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am

I dont have cable and this is the only way I can watch South Park. America needs to grow up and allow Comedy Central to air what it wants. Block the channel if you dont like the show. What other countrys are there to live in.
porksoda

Postby porksoda » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:47 am

I expected to see this show on Comedy Central, but I see a rerun instead.

From what I can gather Comedy Central has pulled the episode as a form of censorship. Clearly it's the end of South Park, it's just like what happened to Laverne and Shirley.

I now know that John Stewart, Stephen Colbert and all of the talented people on Comedy Central are under unpublished restrictions as to what they can and cannot say.

I strongly suggest everybody block Comedy Central from their TV using their "V chip" until such time as Comedy Central recognizes the extremely serious nature of their actions, apologizes and guarantees that it will always allow free and unfettered speech to all of it's creative people.

If that never happens, goodbye for good CC!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”