*1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

creatures4eons

Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion

Postby creatures4eons » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:Who the freaking hell came up with the name "The Situation?" :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy:

From now on, my nickname is "The Present Circumstance."

hahahahaha love it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 pm

spfn321 wrote:
This last episode, It's a Jersy Thing, with Al'quida attacking on american soil and killing americans; I found disgusting.

Wow. Just...wow.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
tommacco

Postby tommacco » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 pm

without a good episode since butters' bottom bitch i think it's safe to say south park is done being a quality program. cheap laughs are all you'll get til its cancelled, but i guess that's all most of you want.
Sean MacCloud

Postby Sean MacCloud » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:03 pm

The level of commentary here sucks. :timmy:

Anyway, the new jersey one was real good. One of the best I have seen.

Snookie want schmush schmush.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:Who the freaking hell came up with the name "The Situation?" :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy: :timmy:

That dick-wagon did it himself. *vom-it!*
Pip Tweek wrote:From now on, my nickname is "The Present Circumstance."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Noble Spirit

Postby Noble Spirit » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:55 am

Just watched it tonight! It was awesome. I was laughing my ass off.
I am the ultimate badass!

“The best way to try to motivate somebody is by being direct with them, to be honest with them.” – Stan Marsh
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 am

Pip Tweek wrote:From now on, my nickname is "The Present Circumstance."

I'm going to mentally refer to you as that for at least a week. Probably much longer. :D
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
sparkycmm

Postby sparkycmm » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:38 am

I about sh*t when they had AlQueda fly planes into the Jersey crowds...

Why is this episode streaming when the previous one can't until 11/6/10? Odd.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 am

sparkycmm wrote:I about sh*t when they had AlQueda fly planes into the Jersey crowds...

Why is this episode streaming when the previous one can't until 11/6/10? Odd.

You're new here. It's been working this way for four years now. When a new episode shows up, the previous one, if there is one, is retired for another three weeks or so and then brought back.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kyle's awesome

Postby Kyle's awesome » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 am

I loved this episode from the beginning to the end. I loved the way Ike kept repeating "Muff Cabbage." Is it weird that I think Sheila looked kinda cute in her younger, wild days as S-Woww Tittybang? :lol:

I really enjoyed the part where Kyle pinned Cartman to a tree and threatened him. It really showed Kyle's temper and anger which I would love to see more of. Cartman's whining reminded me of that epic ending in "Christmas in Canada."

My favorite part of the ep was Kyle's Jersey transformation both in his bathroom and at Sizzler's.

Kyley-B punched Snooki!!- LMFAO

This ep was amazing because it had alot of memorable quotes.

"You can take the fetus of Jersey but you can't take Jersey out of the fetus." -Sheila

"Your ginger, a jew, and from Jersey! Three strikes, Kyle! You're out!" -Cartman

"Snooki want smoosh smoosh." -Snooki

"Deep down inside, you're a monster, but you're my little monster." Cartman

That last quote made me question about Carman's hatred for Kyle, since he said it while pinching Kyle's cheek, affectionately. I thought that was fuuny and adorable :D

To sum it in one word, this week's ep was BRILLIANT. 10/10.
chef423

Postby chef423 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 am

ok, im going Cartman on this post...

First off...if anyone here is from Jersey and honeslty dresses, has a "black name" since none of them are called by their birth name...like P-train (and is white) talks like, or is a total DOUCHE like those people depicated on te show...."you should kill yourself" IMMEDIATELY.

Secondly...how do decent shows get cancelled after one or two expisodes (meaning NOT drama BS like JS is) but this junk stays on Air? I JUST "watched" my very first and LAST show of that train wreck and I sat there like Butthead "uuuuuhh, uhhhhhhh, uuuuuhhhh"

Umm, people really waste their time on other DOUCHEBAG'S drama? Really? Now you people all follow the Jersey people i spoke of above and "go f*cking kill youtrselves" too! RIGHT NOW! No, dont wait...do it now!

Epidose was a riot....8.5 out of 10
chef423

Postby chef423 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

tommacco wrote:without a good episode since butters' bottom bitch i think it's safe to say south park is done being a quality program. cheap laughs are all you'll get til its cancelled, but i guess that's all most of you want.

Im forced to agree with you. Matt and Trey have made their money and have mentally moved on from the show. Pop-culture is all you get from them now. Nothing original.

The Intervention episode was pretty funny....but Matt and Trey need to go back and watch Seasons 1-4 again....and find their MoJo.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 am

Hmmm, the al-Qaeda twist felt sort of half-baked -- I mean, they could've used it to make a satirical comment about proxy wars and the dangers of basing foreign policy around the concept of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". And I stress that they could've made that satirical point -- but somehow they didn't.

On the other hand, I have to roll my eyes at the folks who are saying that it was "offensive" to show al-Qaeda crashing airplanes into crowds of Americans... because just minutes before that, we'd seen Americans getting mowed down by rifle fire from OTHER AMERICANS. (And in case no one has noticed, South Park has never been shy about using gratuitous violence and bloody deaths for comedic purposes.)

All that said, Snookie was delightful, and I agree with those who said it might have been partly inspired by the movie Feast -- although I was also reminded of various scenes from Gremlins.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm

This episode was awesome, so far my favourite from season 14. I am soo glad South Park made fun of those crappy reality shows from MTV.
Kyle kicked ass and it was nice to give Shelia more screentime... :D
Sorry for my bad English...
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 pm

10/10. So many of my wishes came true. I was worried about this one, glad to be proven wrong.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”