*1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

kyle and cartman were outta character
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm

203177 wrote:kyle and cartman were outta character

That's Kyley B to you, gabbage!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Better than #1408. Actually had more than two jokes, and there seemed to be more actual attempts at comedy in scenes this time. 8/10. Not bad.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:
IKyman wrote:Lol. I thought the episode was going to suck, but it didn't. Not one bit :P

I love every scene of it, especially the Snooki/creature raping people gag and of course Kyle transformers to Kyle-y B and saved Cartman from getting raped by Snooki. It was so brave of him :lol:
As a Kyman fan, I smile so big when Cartman pinches Kyle's cheek and calling him his little monster. Major cuteness right there!
Shelia back in the days was really disturbing in funny way :lol: I totally didn't know she was wild and crazy!

lol I loved when the Snooki hybrid was trying to rape Cartman. "It's raping me! It's raping me!" :lol: Things like this make me love Cartman. And his exaggerations of his confrontation with Kyle. He didn't even hurt him did he? I'll have to watch again.

I swear, as soon as Cartman said Kyle was his little monster I rolled my eyes and thought of you! LOL For me, being so against Kyman, I thought it was really really weird and a little OOC. But I am sure you would love it. :roll:

Really, who'd of guessed Kyle's bitchy, overbearing mother had a wild streak to her?? :lol: SP is like the Simpsons, you just never know what info you're going to find out about a character next. :wink: Some characters like Garrison... I think we have learned all we need to know lol.

You thought of me when seeing that scene :mrgreen: I was squealing like crazy after seeing that part, I couldn't help it but re-played that scene over and over again :mrgreen:. Yes, they were a little occ, especially when Cartman thanked Kyle (which was super cute) really brave of him, even it is out of character. Anyway, I totally love, love it when Cartman pinches his cheek :mrgreen: I have gif from that scene. I will post it on the Kyman thread.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

I loved it. I mean, I really loved it. I don't care as much about giving Jersey Shore what it deserved, but I enjoyed the jokes about it and the interaction between characters. Cartman has yet another reason to hate Kyle. And you know that by next episode Cartman will have completely forgotten that Kyle literally saved his ass and be right back to pure hatred.

This sounds really stupid, but Jersey-Kyle in the bathroom actually scared me. Mainly because he seemed so freaked out about it, but still. How the hell can I yawn during horror movies and then have to stifle a scream during this?...
Kyle's transformation at the end of the episode wasn't scary. It was funny. Only that first time... Damn.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
MelCandy

Postby MelCandy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:00 pm

This episode was awesome!

Kyle's mom could only be from Jersey! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! :lol:
I laughed so hard when Sharon asked her who was she talking to.
And the Snooki part! OMG! "That thing is famous?!" :lol:

Great laughs from this episode.
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)
Grievous George

Postby Grievous George » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 pm

I love the hell out of that episode! Comedy Central are a bunch of muffcabbages for censoring Mohammed and so are the terrorists!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm

IKyman wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
IKyman wrote:Lol. I thought the episode was going to suck, but it didn't. Not one bit :P

I love every scene of it, especially the Snooki/creature raping people gag and of course Kyle transformers to Kyle-y B and saved Cartman from getting raped by Snooki. It was so brave of him :lol:
As a Kyman fan, I smile so big when Cartman pinches Kyle's cheek and calling him his little monster. Major cuteness right there!
Shelia back in the days was really disturbing in funny way :lol: I totally didn't know she was wild and crazy!

lol I loved when the Snooki hybrid was trying to rape Cartman. "It's raping me! It's raping me!" :lol: Things like this make me love Cartman. And his exaggerations of his confrontation with Kyle. He didn't even hurt him did he? I'll have to watch again.

I swear, as soon as Cartman said Kyle was his little monster I rolled my eyes and thought of you! LOL For me, being so against Kyman, I thought it was really really weird and a little OOC. But I am sure you would love it. :roll:

Really, who'd of guessed Kyle's bitchy, overbearing mother had a wild streak to her?? :lol: SP is like the Simpsons, you just never know what info you're going to find out about a character next. :wink: Some characters like Garrison... I think we have learned all we need to know lol.

You thought of me when seeing that scene :mrgreen: I was squealing like crazy after seeing that part, I couldn't help it but re-played that scene over and over again :mrgreen:. Yes, they were a little occ, especially when Cartman thanked Kyle (which was super cute) really brave of him, even it is out of character. Anyway, I totally love, love it when Cartman pinches his cheek :mrgreen: I have gif from that scene. I will post it on the Kyman thread.

You are the biggest Kyman fan I know of so of course you came to mind! :mrgreen: I hope you think of me now when Stan and Cartman are on screen :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

that crepped me out when he did that :shock:

DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

This episode was f*cking fantastic.

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

hey i remember you from a long time ago. welcome back!

IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Stanluv26: I know I am :lol: I am so obsessed with them, even when they argue! So yeah, let's hope episode 1410 will be more Cartman/Kyle moments ^^
Stan/Cartman? Err, I don't know about them sharing screen-time together :/
Karlfred

Postby Karlfred » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Brendle wrote:
southparkpresident wrote:I'm Brendle, Wahwahhwah. f*ck dude. Think positive.

I really want to like new South Park, but it just doesn't have the satirical edge to it that it used to.

I wanted there to be a moral to the tale to make up for the lack of humor in this episode. At least last week there was the message that NASCAR fans being dumb rednecks is a media stereotype and not to believe everything you hear.

There was just...nothing here. Nothing except "Hey that MTV reality show sucks!" We know it sucks, because it's on MTV. Such an easy target.

It's clear the South Park crew need to spend more time in the writers' room and less time in the animation room.

'Brendle', I agree wholeheartedly with your opinions. I've been watching this show for years (only just registered here though) - I've seen all the episodes at least once. I used to love this show for it's cleverly written, witty, satirical, indirect, subtle humor, and for it's poking fun at more controversial and complex issues other TV shows wouldn't bother to touch upon. Lately, the humor to me has just gotten very shallow and blunt - too direct of an attack on their 'targets'. The basic idea for this episode was ok but I think it was overkill, they could've made fun of the show in a more subtle, indirect way.
Anyways that's my rant. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I've just loved the show for so long - I'm rather disappointed at the path it's been taking for the past few episodes.
SPC

Postby SPC » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

this episode was great
Twins I[status:chapters 1 and 2 are up more coming]

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 pm

i saw the actual show and shookie is very pretty. its kinda dirty cause they swear alot. but i kinda like that show now.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”