*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Infin80

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Infin80 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 am

Its f*cking KENNY! Mysterion is Kenny, THATS WHY THEY NEVER SHOWED HIS f*cking FACE IN ThE FIRST ONE, TO KEEP TRADITION GOING, cept that one time. GOD DAMN I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. You could tell it was kenny because they show the kids before in the house watching tv, kenny was there, then someone said "its up to us", and the kids leave in costume, kenny being the only one whose face was actually covered, other than timmy. They also showed kenny in the batman outfit earlier in the season, and all they showed was the bottom of his face. Its kenny.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:33 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Kenny imo is Mint Berry Crunch
Bradley is Mysterion.

Only if Matt and Trey are deliberately fucking around with us. It's a possibility, but I still think Bradley is Mint Berry Crunch. The fact that Mysterion's identity will probably never be known is what has people thinking it's either Kenny or Clyde, and that's probably enough for them.
viciouslove

Postby viciouslove » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 am

another thing i picked up on was that kites costume is the same color as a few items in the scene of inside kennys house.. all the drapes in the house are the same turquoisey blueish, and there is something on the dresser next to the rabbit teddy bear...and kenny did take home ec. in "tweek vs. craig" so he would know how to sew up the drapes into the costume, without is free.
Kymanlicious

Postby Kymanlicious » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Kymanlicious wrote:Matt and Trey don't change hairstyles on the show unless it's essential to the plot, and obvious. He's that background kid, Bradley or whatever. >_<

Is is essential to this plot, and the hairstyles were changed. Just look at Cartman's hair style when he went to Capt. Hindsight's house, and look at his hair style as the Coon. It's different. All the boy's hairstyles are different in regular clothes and in superhero costumes.

Kenny imo is Mint Berry Crunch
Bradley is Mysterion.

Here's how the show works. You always know who is who, except in Super Best Friends. Cartman can change his hair all he likes because he's fat, and we'll always recognize him. Kenny? No. He isn't Kenny without his trademark parka or ruffled blonde hair. Blonde hair is not an indication that this is Kenny. Tweek has blonde hair, Butters has blonde hair, Linda has blonde hair. This kid is a background character. He acts nothing like Kenny and looks nothing like Kenny, therefore, according to South Park law, he isn't Kenny.
The best humor is always offending someone.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:53 am

I'm going to be a negative nancy on this one, too. I sat through it and silently appreciated certain things like Timmy as a retarded, crippled superhero...and that was about it.

EDIT: I didn't really like this one. I'm waiting for a return to SP greatness by the end of the season.

:unhoodedkenny: Also, Mysterion is Bebe.*

*Nah, I'm just kidding.
yoshivalley

Postby yoshivalley » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 am

*sigh*... really you guys? I thought we had everyone identified by page 4... I was hoping there would be some interesting insights and opinions about the REST OF THE EPISODE..

Also, did anyone else notice this thread was started by zzyzx 1 instead of nall? And then he/she went on to give a very clear, detailed explanation for who each character could be.. I know my questions are answered..

triplemultiplex wrote:Anyone else notice the subtext of the numerous Tony Hayward apologies given the recent fuck up with Insheeption? It's clearly referencing their own recent apology. That likely means Captain Hindsight is, at least in part, another reference to the incident and an expression of the guys' frustration with being told over and over they "shunna dun that; he jus' a boah; po' lil' feller"

They recently apologized about Insheeption? Where? Maybe if I knew what you were talking about your comment wouldn't have me so confused..

YodaCracker wrote:I liked at the end when DP showed their map of the Earth and the moon, and the locations of the drills signified d**** going into a v*****, a**, and finally, the third drill on the moon, going into "her" mouth.

"But can she take it?"

"Oh, she'll take it."

lol I missed this... Subtle joke for the perverts :P

I'm going to watch this a 2nd or 3rd time, but so far I'm a little unhappy with this episode.. Mainly the alien things coming in from other dimensions... It's like Cartman breaking into a Nascar race, and then *joining* Nascar... It's just too ridiculous and illogical to wrap so much of the plot around it...

oh ps... Tom Cruise and the whale on the moon was awesome. :)
joshlcov

Postby joshlcov » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 am

All this talk about who is who.. it seems like the end of days for South Park .... as DP has unleashed the mighty Cthulhu..... And you will all bow down and worship him for the next Three Thousand years.... God I love the H.P. Lovecraft reference....
Kurby.Smith

Postby Kurby.Smith » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 am

Mysterion is Kenny.

I just think that's obvious. They are trying to throw us off with the water etc., that's why it's dragged out for 3 episodes.... they really want you to think it's this way, and then boom - they'll probably all take off their masks in the next Coon episode and pull a switcheroo on us.

I do think that these are the other characters...

Mosquito: Kyle
Human Kite: Craig
Mint-Berry Crunch: Bradley

and of course the obvious...

Toolshed: Stan
Tupperware: Token
Iron Maiden: TIMMY!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

yoshivalley wrote:.Also, did anyone else notice this thread was started by zzyzx 1 instead of nall? And then he/she went on to give a very clear, deta*iled explanation for who each character could be.. I know my questions are answered..

Yes, I noticed :wink:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

yoshivalley wrote:Also, did anyone else notice this thread was started by zzyzx 1 instead of nall?

No, I just split the thread at zzyzx's post because he was the one to say it was airing on the east coast. Nall forgot to lock the pre-discussion thread and open a new post-discussion thread. Thus, that zzyzx has the first post here has nothing to do with what he's said since. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:22 am

Big-Will wrote:
yoshivalley wrote:Also, did anyone else notice this thread was started by zzyzx 1 instead of nall?

No, I just split the thread at zzyzx's post because he was the one to say it was airing on the east coast. Nall forgot to lock the pre-discussion thread and open a new post-discussion thread. Thus, that zzyzx has the first post here has nothing to do with what he's said since. :)

Ah, I was just going to add that part, Big-Will but you beat me to it; I was in the middle of editing my previous post when you posted before I could finish my edit :)

Actually, I was talking with nall in the CHAT ROOM at a time prior to the first airing of the show on the East Coast. Something came up and nall left the chat; so at exactly 7:00 pm pacific (10:00 pm eastern) and nall was no where to be found, I posted: "Now Airing On The East Coast . . . . " and so that's where Big-Will split the pre-air thread into a second post-air thread. As the new first poster of this "second" thread, I got the honor of also being listed as it's creator.
Matt916

Postby Matt916 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 am

Even though someone already said this i agree completely that from the voices you can tell who each one is. Besides the obvious ones kyle is the human kite, just listen to the voice its really easy to tell.
Clyde is mosquito, the voice makes it obvious and kyle is not the only one that argues with cartman Clyde also does if you watch some of the other episodes he's in.
Bradley is mintberry crunch, i mean come on just look at the hair when he has the mask on and when he doesn't its exactly the same.
So that leaves Kenny to be Mysterion
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 am

Uh...HELLO? Pretty much every kid in that room is voiced by only TWO GUYS (except Token). It's utterly retarded to say Kyle is The Human Kite because it "soundz like Kyle!!!!"

Human Kite's voiced by the SAME guy as Mysterion and Mosquito, who ALSO sound like Kyle.

If Mysterion is Clyde, that is a mistake from them. Mysterion is voiced by Matt Stone and Clyde is voiced by Trey Parker. Doesn't make sense.

My guess:

Kyle is Human Kite.
Kenny is Mosquito.
Mysterion isn't anybody and won't ever be revealed.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 am

By the way, yesterday was my 5 year anniversary on this site.

I made this.

So there's Mint Berry's hair, Kenny's hair and Bradly's hair...
Last edited by .Stoch on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 am

.Stoch wrote:By the way, yesterday was my 5 year anniversary on this site.

I made this.

Happy anniversary, .Stoch :D

Cool pic xDD

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”