*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 am

Here's a better comparison:

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:35 am

Big-Will wrote:Here's a better comparison:

thanks for 1uping me.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 am

Happy (late) 5-year anniversary, .Stoch!

Somehow, this ep hasn't quite gotten the big laugh out of me just yet. Sure, there were some funny moments, including Captain Hindsight at the disaster scenes, and the Cthulhu was totally unexpected, but I guess the big laugh moments will come in the next ep.

I did like the moon scene, drilling where Willzyx and Tom Cruise were.
missdarcy

Postby missdarcy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 am

Okay so Stan, Timmy, and Token are obvious.

I am pretty sure Kyle is the mosquito.

The blond kid... I thought he was Gary, the Mormon kid from Utah (but wasn't sure). If so, he cannot be Mysterion because in "The Coon" Mysterion said he has lived in South Park his whole life.

Regardless of who the blond kid is, I think he is the crunch berry mint guy. Based on hair color, Kenny could be the crunch berry, but I don't think Kenny would be something so lame.

My analysis leaves us with the kite guy & Mysterion and Kenny & Craig to fill the shoes. I cannot recall us ever being revealed the voice of Kenny, but the kite does not sound super representative of Craig... so I am left believing that Craig is Mysterion and Kenny is the kite.

But who, WHO IS THE COON!!!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :assface: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :gaykenny:
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
FreDroDaGod

Postby FreDroDaGod » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 am

Stan = Toolshed
Token = Tupperware
Timmy = Iron Maiden
Cartman = Coon
Kyle = Mosquito

Bradley = Mint Berry Crunch Because the hair is blond Kenny is too but his hair is spiky.

Kenny = Human Kite Because Cheap costume, I dont think he could afford to be mysterion. After Kenny sneaks out the house next scene he is the first one the walk in the basement.

Clyde = Mysterion Because Cartman talking to Mysterion he says"Is that you stan, and Kyle, Craig and Clyde. Craig wasnt there Stan and Kyle are known. Cartman said at the end of the Coon episode that He was right about one of his suspects

But of course they are messing with us and will until it makes no sense.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 am

joshlcov wrote:All this talk about who is who.. it seems like the end of days for South Park .... as DP has unleashed the mighty Cthulhu..... And you will all bow down and worship him for the next Three Thousand years.... God I love the H.P. Lovecraft reference....

I loved that too..And the Clockwork Orange reference..When Cartman beats the sh*t out of Mosquito. Anyone else notice that.
aerojockey

Postby aerojockey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 am

Mysterion is a parody of the Dark Knight, and in that movie Christian Bale's voice was digitally altered. Therefore there's no reason to believe the same person who does Mysterion's voice also does the voice of his primus ego.

Also Mosquito is wearing a vuvuzela on his nose so you can expect his voice to be different too.

I guess I might as well make my guess
Kyle - The Human Kite
Bradley - Mint Berry Crunch
Clyde - Mosquito
Kenny - Mysterion
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 am

It was great to see the boys as super-heroes! :D I'm thinking Mosquito might be Kyle because he was by Stan and we all know those two are attached at the hip. But he didn't fight back enough when Cartman attacked him for his name. Simply growling people have heard of him doesn't sound like a Kyle-thing to say. Bradley has to be Mintberry Crunch. Kenny has spiky hair but Mintberry Crunch did not, he had Bradley's hair. Kenny can be the kite. Clyde must be Mysterion then based off of process of elimination. But he nor Mosquito really sound like any recognizable kids.

So did not expect Hindsight to be an adult. But his bits were funny because of how useless they were and how everyone just went with it anyway. The "I'm sorry" montages were hilarious! :lol:

Really crazy but great to see Liane actually act like a parent for once. And 3rd episode in a row where Sharon had lines! :mrgreen: Now all she needs is an actual role. :roll:

Sooo cool it will be another two-parter! Just knowing Matt and Trey have no idea what's going to happen in the next part is funny. There is a lot of chaos for the boys to undertake. They have turned against the Coon, interesting. Willzyx on the moon..!!! :lol: I didn't see Tom Cruise but it must be because I don't have a big TV.

Can't wait for part two!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 am

j-kidd wrote:DP = double penetration?

We no longer f*ck the earth, we DP it :lol:

Sure, but can they DVDA it?
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am

aerojockey wrote:Mysterion is a parody of the Dark Knight, and in that movie Christian Bale's voice was digitally altered. Therefore there's no reason to believe the same person who does Mysterion's voice also does the voice of his primus ego.

This is flawed. I don't even know where to start. Your conclusion doesn't follow from the premise.

Batman's voice was still Christian Bale, digitally altered or not. Someone else did not voice Batman. Similarly, Mysterion's voice is still Matt Stone, digitally altered or not.

Clyde being voiced by Trey Parker, and then becoming Mysterion with a DIFFERENT VOICE...voiced by Matt Stone...is just idiotic.

Also Mosquito is wearing a vuvuzela on his nose so you can expect his voice to be different too.

Um...that's just Matt Stone pinching his nose. Could be a reference to Kenny (since his voice is always muffled in some way). All I know is that it's Matt Stone voicing Mosquito so it's not Clyde. It's either Kenny or Kyle (most likely Kenny).

I guess I might as well make my guess
Kyle - The Human Kite
Bradley - Mint Berry Crunch
Clyde - Mosquito
Kenny - Mysterion

Clyde isn't Mosquito. If Matt and Trey haven't made a huge mistake and switched his voice...then Clyde isn't even one of the super-heroes.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 am

Kenny doesn't always have the cheapest costume....

jm771006

Postby jm771006 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:17 am

You Know What I guess Mysterion is Kenny And Mosquito is clye
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 am

.Stoch wrote:Kenny doesn't always have the cheapest costume....

lmfao good find.
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Willzyx on the moon..!!! :lol: I didn't see Tom Cruise but it must be because I don't have a big TV.

Here you go; right-click to see the whole image :)

CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 am

It's hard to keep up with you people! Log off for one night and there's 3 new pages :)

Look, to the person who said "Craig doesn't like adventures"...yeah, but he's also a kid who likes using his imagination. Remember the episode where all the parents were sent away because they "molestered" their kids? Craig was the one pretending to be a spaceman. Maybe he might think that being a superhero is too much work, but it doesn't mean you have to count him out.

I'm not hating on Clyde, but he's not the bravest soul out there. If he can be a superhero, anyone in the cast can.

Also, again-Mysterion is voiced by Stone, so he can't be Clyde. I think all the superheroes we're guessing about are in fact voiced by Stone...so, unless Matt and Trey are planning to switch just to keep us guessing, Clyde should be out of the picture. And why would Kyle, a main character, only have two or three lines? I really don't think he's the Kite. What makes me laugh however is the fact that, if it weren't for everyone's regular clothes, we wouldn't even tell them apart. No, I don't mean this in a "everyone looks the same, of course we won't" way, they're supposed to have characteristics that stand out. All of them fade once you dress them in a costume, apparently.

...Goddamnit, I just wanted to know who Mysterion is, now I wanna know who's the Mosquito :?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”