*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

thellama73

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby thellama73 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 am

Another reason it can't be Craig is that Craig hates adventures and anything out of the ordinary. Remember Pandemic?

I have maintained from the beginning that it is Clyde, but the voice actor discrepancy is troubling.
JamesBray

Postby JamesBray » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 am

Mysterion is either Kenny or Clyde, same with Human Kite. I'm pretty sure Mosquito is Kyle due to him arguing with Cartman a lot. Also, no matter what, Kenny talked unmasked in this episode.
Last edited by JamesBray on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
djs89

Postby djs89 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:28 am

This episode gave me some halloween costume ideas. I don't have anything to wear as a costume, maybe I'll just tape a vuvuzela to my nose. I have a big nose anyway, so that's a good way to hide it :)
j-kidd

Postby j-kidd » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 am

DP = double penetration?

We no longer f*ck the earth, we DP it :lol:
YodaCracker

Postby YodaCracker » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 am

I liked at the end when DP showed their map of the Earth and the moon, and the locations of the drills signified d**** going into a v*****, a**, and finally, the third drill on the moon, going into "her" mouth.

"But can she take it?"

"Oh, she'll take it."
RichardV1149

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RichardV1149 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am

roosdad wrote:Which one is Kenny?

It's Mysterion
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am

You know what I found out in this episode, I found out Kenny's mom, Carol, is the only grown woman in South Park that doesn't sleep in a nightgown. On the contrary, Bebe Stevens is the only young girl in South Park to sleep in a nightgown.
bmoreravens12

Postby bmoreravens12 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:14 am

I believe the human kite is kyle, you can tell by his voice. I watched it over and i'm pretty sure he is the kite.

Now The Mosquito is Clyde (I'm tempted to call him craig.) You can also tell by his voice. It's husky just like his. Now mint berry is Bradley. You can tell by his hair and his his voice. Now Mysterion is Kenny. The mosquito says he almost got in trouble for the the alert thing. This was before Kenny's parents even knew about it. Also when they are discussing the coons position in the group you can hear Eric Stoughs voice. Hard to tell but if watch the Jefferson kenny's scene enough you can easily tell.
Raynover

Postby Raynover » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 am

Stan is the Tool Shed, Token is the Tupperware, Timmy is the Iron Maiden ( too obvious i think), Kyle is Mosquito (his voice reveals his identity), Kenny is the Human Berry thing (they obviously found a funny way to cover his face again and of course Kenny's hair are like that as shown in little crime stoppers and jeffersons and other episodes). So this leaves Bradley or Clyde to be Mysterion. In Episode 1302 - The Coon Cartman says to Mysterion "I knew it was u, memor i even said that before" but had not mention Bradley's name in that episode. So Clyde is Mysterion and poor Bradley is Kite.

Great Clockwork orange scene btw.
viciouslove

Postby viciouslove » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:48 am

heres some food for thought... mint berry crunch is the only one drinking water... cause a glass of water is free... the rest seem to be drinking milkshakes or sodas.. which cost money....
kenny-poor
water-free
johnson2010

Postby johnson2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 am

Well let's list them:

Stan was Tool shed
Token was Tupperware
Timmy was A Knight?!
:o
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

Raynover wrote:So this leaves Bradley or Clyde to be Mysterion. In Episode 1302 - The Coon Cartman says to Mysterion "I knew it was u, memor i even said that before" but had not mention Bradley's name in that episode. So Clyde is Mysterion and poor Bradley is Kite.

I think we're putting too much credibility is Cartman/Coon's veracity - Cartman is a lier, and will say anything to get his point across. "I knew it was u, memor I even said that before" is most likely Cartman lying in 1302- he sees who Mysterion is, and says that he's seen him before. But he didn't. Who did he see? Bradley. Because Bradley is Mysterion.

As for the previous discussions of the hair styles, I was going to post a few screen shots, but that's not necessary. Just look at Cartman's hair when he goes to Capt. Hindsight's home. And look at the Coon's hair. It is combed differently. Same with the other boys. Their hair is different when they are in "civies" (their regular clothes), and when they are in their superhero costumes. So as the only two boys with yellow/blond hair are Bradley and Kenny, and because Mint Berry Crunch had water in the restaurant as Kenny always does and Mint Berry Crunch's face costume looked a lot like his mask as Blanket in The Jeffersons, I say Kenny is Mint Berry Crunch leaving Bradley to be Mysterion.

Besides, with all the talk about Matt and/or Trey voicing certain characters, and in this cartoon maybe switching voices around, in no episode have we really heard Bradley's voice were we could recognize it now. Mysterion sounds like no 4th grader I ever heard in any previous episode. I never heard Bradley either. So again, I say Bradley is Mysterion. Kenny is a red herring; he's Mint Berry Crunch - exactly what I will be this Halloween :)

Trick or Treat Everyone :D
Kymanlicious

Postby Kymanlicious » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 am

Let's take this one at a time, since everyone seems to be blind. >_<

So. Mosquito, Human Kite, and Mysterion.

I have been watching South Park for many years now. I've seen every episode. Kyle is my favorite character, and I know how he talks, and his voice.

Kyle is Human Kite.

Human Kite barely has any lines, but if you listen to him, he's Kyle. The way he words things - his speech pattern - is Kyle's. His voice is Kyle's plus a little gruffness. Listen to some Kyle clips, listen to Human Kite, and tell me I'm wrong. Also: This. Is. KYLE. If Cartman jumped on him, Kyle would retaliate brutally. If Cartman beat him up, he would not act submissive and agree with things Cartman said; he'd be majorly pissed. Watch Tonsil Trouble, It's a Jersey Thing, Le Petit Tourette, or Cartoon Wars. He's not Mosquito.

Mosquito is Clyde.

When the boys are watching the news, sans costumes, you see Stan, Timmy, Kyle, Token, Bradley (or whatever his name is), Kenny, and Clyde. Mosquito's voice is nasally, and yes it's because of his vuvuzela nose, but it's also because that's his natural voice. Clyde is nasally. He has been for a few years now. Clyde is a pussy, so when Cartman beats him up, he takes it without question. Watch Fatbeard, Cartman's Silly Hate Crime, that one scene in Christmas in Canada... Clyde is a pussy, and a follower, which makes him incompatible with Mysterion's strong personality. His speech pattern is consistent with Mosquito's. He wouldn't have been my first guess, but because of the group we were shown, Mosquito must be Clyde.

That leaves Kenny, which logically makes him Mysterion.

I always thought it was either Craig or Kenny. Kenny is a passable candidate. He only speaks a few times during all 14 seasons, so we can't say if Mysterion's speech really matches his, but I can see it. I don't think I need to prove him with the other two being done, so I'll leave it there.

If you think differently, by all means, come up with sufficient proof for your argument. I'm still open to other possibilities.

PS: Guys, Mint Berry Crunch isn't Kenny. Please go watch the movie, Tooth Fairy Tats, The Jeffersons, and The Losing Edge. His hair is blonde, long-ish, and messy. Matt and Trey don't change hairstyles on the show unless it's essential to the plot, and obvious. He's that background kid, Bradley or whatever. >_<
The best humor is always offending someone.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:23 am

Helllloooooo everyone, it's been a while...

Stan: Toolshed, obvious, "I can't find my tools.".

Coon: Cartman, obvious....

Iron Maiden: (Joke about a Medieval torture device where someone was put in an iron casket that had spiked on the INSIDE of it.) Timmy, obviously.

Tupperware: Token, you can see right through it.

Chaos: Butters, we all know about him.

Kite: Craig, basing this on the lack of involvement, and process of elimination.

Pink Mint: Blond hair, picked on for being different, the water evidence and the fact he is seen eating the food in an episode, Kenny. I know we all want him to be Mysterion, but Matt and Trey NEVER give us what we want or expect. THOUGH the strong willed, hooded badass... maybe thats exactly what they want us to think, that it is but then it isn't... so he is...They could just be f*cking with us.

Mosquito: Kyle. Arguing with Cartman, being "blood sucking" and having a tiny "mosquito brain". Jew jokes.

Mysterion: Clyde, by far the most developed kids outside of the main 4 + Butters. Usually is the most out spoken outside of the main 4 + Butters as well. Plus the Coon episode one instance when Cartman lists the kids and said he knew it was him. Also, something about the voice...

Great, great episode.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 am

Kymanlicious wrote:Matt and Trey don't change hairstyles on the show unless it's essential to the plot, and obvious. He's that background kid, Bradley or whatever. >_<

Is is essential to this plot, and the hairstyles were changed. Just look at Cartman's hair style when he went to Capt. Hindsight's house, and look at his hair style as the Coon. It's different. All the boy's hairstyles are different in regular clothes and in superhero costumes.

Kenny imo is Mint Berry Crunch
Bradley is Mysterion.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”