*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

data189

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby data189 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 am

Brendle wrote: Mysterion's voice is still Matt Stone, digitally altered or not.

Mysterion is voiced by Trey Parker. Check on wikipedia or in south park faqs.
KennyIsUntouchable

Postby KennyIsUntouchable » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Kenny is Kite man, look at his jacket, it looks like kennys

Okay, Mosquito is definetly Kyle, because Kyle cant be mysterion because mysterion was in kyles room. And Cartman beat up mosquito, which makes it even more like Kyle.

Craig wasnt with the superheroes when they had there costumes off, so that leaves Clyde as Mysterion, which makes perfect sense
Ok South Park needs to make a episode about Kenny's Beastliness, mixed with a little Canadian humor, and some CITY WOK!!!! YEAAAAA
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 pm

KennyIsUntouchable wrote:Kenny is Kite man, look at his jacket, it looks like kennys

Okay, Mosquito is definetly Kyle, because Kyle cant be mysterion because mysterion was in kyles room. And Cartman beat up mosquito, which makes it even more like Kyle.

Craig wasnt with the superheroes when they had there costumes off, so that leaves Clyde as Mysterion, which makes perfect sense

Wow, your reasoning skills aren't very good.

"Mosquito is definitely Kyle because Kyle can't be Mysterion." But he can still be The Human Kite. So he's NOT definitely Mosquito.

How is it "more like Kyle" if Mosquito gets beaten up? It's not like Kyle at all to allow Cartman to bully him and use fear tactics to get what he wants. Are you...at all familiar with Kyle? He's kind of a main character.

It's hilarious how you think Clyde is Mysterion. For the umpteenth time, Mysterion is voiced by Matt Stone, and Clyde is voiced by Trey Parker.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

^ The only thing I can say is, yes, Clyde is voiced by Parker, so he's neither the Kite, nor Mysterion. Sorry guys, but it doesn't work that way. I know we want it all figured out, apparently it's not so easy.

So if you're gonna guess, think Matt Stone characters. As for who Clyde is, I have no idea.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Brendle wrote:
KennyIsUntouchable wrote:Kenny is Kite man, look at his jacket, it looks like kennys

Wow, your reasoning skills aren't very good.

"Mosquito is definitely Kyle because Kyle can't be Mysterion." But he can still be The Human Kite. So he's NOT definitely Mosquito.

How is it "more like Kyle" if Mosquito gets beaten up? It's not like Kyle at all to allow Cartman to bully him and use fear tactics to get what he wants. Are you...at all familiar with Kyle? He's kind of a main character.

It's hilarious how you think Clyde is Mysterion. For the umpteenth time, Mysterion is voiced by Matt Stone, and Clyde is voiced by Trey Parker.

But, the kids are pretending to be heroes. As part of each kid's hero play, they change their voices to fit their vision of their hero character. That might mean their new hero voice gets done by someone else and is itself just a red herring. There is no guarantee when you're pretending to be someone else that you have to sound like yourself after all.
Timmy!
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Yes, but you have voice actors who can sound like anyone they want. Why would they swap their characters even if said characters wanted to throw their voices?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

Levente

Postby Levente » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Wow, you guys getting caught up on supposed voice acting are really dumb. The show is only using what occurred on screen as canon.
It's a plain fact that Clyde is one of the superheros because it was presented that way last episode, some of you don't seem to like that fact but you'll have to deal with it.
Because you're either suggesting the creators didn’t realize they had the wrong character at the Tv scene or it was unintentional for that scene to be taken as the seven superheros, both ideas are beyond idiotic.
Craig, Kevin, Wendy and all the other kids have been eliminated as possible suspects. Matt and Trey have crafted an exceptionally clever episode which has kept the fandom guessing till the end, and creative guessing is good and fun to hear, but when you ignore their carefully planned evidence in favour of some bizarre tangent you just come off as stupid.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

You really don't think the voice actors play a factor?

Alright, then we're dumb and you're a genius, I guess. Congrats.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

GregW

Postby GregW » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:36 pm

DP: We no longer f*ck the earth, we DP it. :lol: :lol:

Nice episode.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Levente

Postby Levente » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 pm

CherrehCola wrote:You really don't think the voice actors play a factor?

:? I’m not going to respond to passive aggression. Anyway I'd like your source for Mysterion's voice because I'm looking it up on various wikis and they don't have a consistent answer anyway, some saying it was Trey, others saying it was Stone (not that is matters anyway).
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Levente wrote:
CherrehCola wrote:You really don't think the voice actors play a factor?

:? I’m not going to respond to passive aggression. Anyway I'd like your source for Mysterion's voice because I'm looking it up on various wikis and they don't have a consistent answer anyway, some saying it was Trey, others saying it was Stone (not that is matters anyway).

It's a good thing, since I'd be anything but aggresive. I only wrote that because I don't think it's fair to call people dumb over the web.

In any case, my only source is my ears, which I already said before, can be wrong. But listen yourself, he sounds a lot like Stone.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

data189

Postby data189 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Mysterion is TIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Sunniva

Postby Sunniva » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:03 pm

This is what I think:
http://i52.tinypic.com/10ds7px.png
From left to right: Kyle, Stan, Bradley, Cartman, Kenny, Token and Clyde.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

By the way, the Cajun Shrimper is now my new most favorite non-regular character of all time. I've been repeating that string of unintelligible "oyl cuvverd skrimmpehs" babble to myself as I go about my day. Well, that and super fake Ron Washington's "Drop da claws on 'em, drop da antlers on 'em". Jesus, put them together and it's the soundtrack to the insanity in my brain.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

BRMBug wrote:By the way, the Cajun Shrimper is now my new most favorite non-regular character of all time. I've been repeating that string of unintelligible "oyl cuvverd skrimmpehs" babble to myself as I go about my day. Well, that and super fake Ron Washington's "Drop da claws on 'em, drop da antlers on 'em". Jesus, put them together and it's the soundtrack to the insanity in my brain.

Ok, whacha talking about, Willis?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”