*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:10 pm

^ Actually, I'm sorry, CherrehCola :oops: While my post was about the beverages, this thread is about anything and everything about the Coon2: Hindsight Post-Air Discussion. Anything goes (except for the new mega-thread about who are the superheros).

Forgive me?
jm771006

Postby jm771006 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 pm

according to the season 8's "The jefferson" I think kenny's voice is more like mysterion !!! isn't he
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:^ Actually, I'm sorry, CherrehCola :oops: While my post was about the beverages, this thread is about anything and everything about the Coon2: Hindsight Post-Air Discussion. Anything goes (except for the new mega-thread about who are the superheros).

Forgive me?

I'm not mad at you, silly, I just didn't want to spam your question :) all good?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 pm

CherrehCola wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:^ Actually, I'm sorry, CherrehCola :oops: While my post was about the beverages, this thread is about anything and everything about the Coon2: Hindsight Post-Air Discussion. Anything goes (except for the new mega-thread about who are the superheros).

Forgive me?

I'm not mad at you, silly, I just didn't want to spam your question :) all good?

We're good :D Always have been 8) Thanks :) (Right-Click Please :D):

CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
CherrehCola wrote:

Forgive me?

We're good :D Always have been 8) Thanks :) (Right-Click Please :D):

Lol, looks like a strawberry-chocolate milkshake. CherrehCola accepts :)
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Well, what are the Marsh family drinking at dinner in their own home just before the Coon And Friends alarm went off? Here is a pic of their dinner table. The drink in front of them looks like the drink in front of Kenny imo at the restaurant. Who says that the drink is water anyway?

First, the Marsh family dinner table: Right Click if necessary:

Next, the super heros in the restaurant. The drink and glass in front of MBC looks the same to me as what the Marsh family was drinking at home:

And a close-up; it looks exactly what the Marsh family was drinking from at home. Are we saying that the Marsh's are also drinking water for dinner at their own home? I think not. Therefore, this could be a red herring, and it is not water, hence MBC is not Kenny. Comments?

This is the biggest red herring I've seen. The Marshes could be drinking a clear soda like lemon-lime or Crystal Pepsi, but that doesn't matter. They're drinking from plain glasses - a pretty standard thing in most homes - while the boys are drinking from fancier glasses in the restaurant. You get a plain glass when you order water at a restaurant.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Or, they have a generic 'glass' placeholder that that forgot to replace for MBC.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Wow... you guys actully think Kenny is MBC? Look at Bradely... now look at MBC...

Also, MBC talks to the Coon in this episode and doesn't sound like Kenny at all...

So MBC is Bradley...

Let's see we have Clyde, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Token, Timmy, Kenny, and Bradley...

Coon is Cartman
ToolShed is Stan
Iron Madian is Timmy
TubberWare is Token
Mint Berry Crunch is Bradely

^ Those are the for sure ones^

Who's left=
Human Kite
Mosquito
Mysterion

The Human Kite seems to be Kyle for me. He sits by ToolShed in the meetings they all have. Kyle and Stan happen to be best friends. Also, when Mysterion says he doesn't want to tell the Coon about kicking him out, the Human Kite does it willingly, seeing as he would be happy for the Voon to be out. A typical Kyle vs. Cartman thing.

Now we have the toughies... Mosquito and Mysterion....

Mosquito says that his mom taugh him how to make Lemon Bars. Unless I'm stupid, I beleive Kenny's mom is an alcholic and doesn't seem like she'd take the time to actully teach Kenny, nonetheless know, how to make Lemon Bars. Clyde IS one of the Coon and Friends. Stop being stupid, and look at the episode. He's right there when Stan tells them to get their costumes back on. Now, the reasoning behind voice actors. The Mosquito wears a nose that makes his voice nausly worse Clyde and Craig's voice. The Mosquito has more points of being Clyde than anyone.

That would, if I am correct, leave Kenny to be Mysterion. Now, if you look at Mysertion closely, his outfit doesn't look expensive at all. It looks like something was thrown together. The fact that he wears a hood is a little something, too. Kenny is known for doing heroic things, so him being Mysterion would make sence.

So if we look at all of this (Still keeping the first Coon episode in mind). We have:
Coon- Cartman
Stan- ToolShed
Clyde- Mosquito
Kyle- The Human Kite
Token- Tubberware
Bradely- Mint Berry Crunch
Timmy- Iron Maiden
Kenny- Mysterion
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:26 pm

^Dude, stop calling people stupid. We know nothing until it's confirmed, for all we know they'll pull something weird on us and make Jimmy Mysterion. I don't mind reading anyone's huge posts on here, but keep it somewhat respectful. You didn't really say things that at least 5 people before you pointed out, so let's leave intelligence aside; people are supposed to write what they think, it's a forum, isn't it?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah, stop dissing others' conclusions or I will start placing 3-day bans on you people.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

data189 wrote:if you drink water at your home, it doesnt mean you are poor, but if you drink in a restaurant... that's another story.

Exactly. What would that clear liquid be if not water ?
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:43 pm

CherrehCola wrote:[That's obviously something Kyle's mom might do, though.

I agree.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Reiska wrote:
data189 wrote:if you drink water at your home, it doesnt mean you are poor, but if you drink in a restaurant... that's another story.

Exactly. What would that clear liquid be if not water ?

sprite, 7-up, sierra mist....
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 pm

i watched it again yesterday and i listened very carefully okay change my mind this who i think who is who. i think mosquito is clyde and the kite is kyle and kenny is mysterion. why cause it wasn't just kenny that went downstairs it was actually all of them. so my guess is now kenny.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh yeah!! I forgot to mention...Does anyone have any theories on who Mysterion is??? I've scanned this whole thread and couldn't find any opinions...
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”