*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 am

^ Yes, it is always really refreshing to see the kids being kids. I want more of it, and hope things aren't too crazy tomorrow!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 am

Did you get my PM, Stanluv? Also, do you have MSN messenger/Windows Live Messenger?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:55 pm

So now we know the identities. Looks like i'm fallible afterall. :lol:

Although... in South park you'll never know.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
eggyweggy

Postby eggyweggy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 am

best clockwork orange reference in a long time!

thanks guys!! :mrgreen:
bluefartsmcgees

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby bluefartsmcgees » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 pm

metboi07 wrote:
sterry329 wrote:When they were doing the slow motion walk to the grocery store, wasn't that a a Jackass reference??

That was actually a reference to 'A Clockwork Orange.' Great film. But I have to say I think the shrimp selling Louisiana news bystander is by far one of the most hilarious characters of the season!

yeah i noticed it was a clockwork orange reference as well its funny cause cartmen is crazy like that guy deff a great film.
omg i loved the lousinana news bystander he was so funny with his accent reminded me the they took our job thing lol
bluefartsmcgees

Postby bluefartsmcgees » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Pikachu80 wrote:In W.T.F episode, Kenny drinks WATER. There are quite a few episodes where will notice that Kenny drinks WATER while others drink something else, probably because he is poor and cannot afford drinks. Now take a look at the table scene after Cartman slashes Mosquito's face, look who is drinking WATER... That's right, Pink Mint.

lancedgt wrote:Everyone is getting Kenny Wrong!
Kenny is actually Mintberry Crunch. Proof?
Remember that kenny is poor, and whenever they are drinking shakes hes always drinking water (this has happened a lot of times in various episodes) so if you pay close attention to the segment of the episode when they are drinking the shakes (after the beatdown xD) it is mintberry crunch the one that can only afford to buy water =)

Awesome detective work, you too. :) This means Kenny has a new hair style too.

lol! yes the hairstyle deff for me told me that it wasnt kenny and tht voice wasnt kenny even though kenny doesnt talk jjust doesnt sound like how kenny would talk if he were a character plus mbc is based off a cuteness personality like butters. i highly doubted it was kenny in that custume knwoing hes not the cute one hes more a dirty mind stated in alot of esps where he knew what dirty stuff meant and wanting to get laid numous times lol anyways mysterion to me seemed the likely canidate as for the water thing yeah kenny usally gets that since hes poor but i figured he saved up or he got money somehow or someone else bought it for him i didnt really pay attention to it or give it much thought cause i had it in my mind it had to be him in mysterion custume
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 am

Besides some funny punch lines, gimmicks and clockwork orange pull, this Coon continuum has been a big flop.

Yet another Godzilla rampage by a mind feeding creature ? That has slept in the ocean for aeons and still has wings ? Defeated by mints and berries ? Oh c'mon...

There would have been almost limitless brilliant ways to make the Cthulhu play with people's minds and emotions and mix some spicy bashing of economy and politicians into that. Make the boys really question and battle between their own morals,reasons and desires under the elslaving influence of Cthulhu, thus deepening their characters even more.

But no. Just another King kong rampage. First and second episodes seemed to build this Cthulhu mental effect nicely but finale was a total pancake plot wise. Season 14 sure has some poop now.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:52 pm

How on earth does Kyle fit his afro into that tight costume?
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”