*1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MrMcKenzie

Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby MrMcKenzie » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

mpkio2 wrote:I can't wait for the next ep!I wonder if they will mkae it a five-parter? That will make it the longest South Park multiple episode...thingy. lol :D

I got a feeling Butters is gonna be involved in the next episode somehow. If yourember all the way back in March 2010, there was a promo for the new season of South Park and there was a part with Butter screaming and one of those other dimension creatures says to Butters: "I know your scared,but you have to tell me what you saw," Maybe Matt & Trey hadthis planned fromthe start of the season? I could be wrong, ofcourse...

Go here to see what I'm talkingabout:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGm1WitPAM

Anyway, I like the fact that Kenny is finally sharing his feelingsabout what its like to die all the timeand I don'tblamehimforbeing pissed.

Can't wait for new eppy! :D

Wow, didn't remember that...
But I believe the part in the weapon store at 0:13 hasn't been used in any episode either, so far... Nor was the Coppercab parody with Cartman, but that was never meant to be in an episode, as far as i know.
Probably they just had the creature already designed and wanted to show something interesting. :(
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

ttu5811 wrote:Has it occured to anyone that maybe M&T actually read some of these boards and use this info to remedy some of their inconsistencies? I doubt they go through every detail of every storyboard from all previous episodes of SP before they make a new one. It would make more sense to use the fans' (our) wealth of knowledge about the show.

In general, I think this season has been a major dissapointment. It just seems like they are trying so hard to stay within mainstream culture. Why not write about things THEY care about instead of trying to cater to the masses. They're getting older and it certainly shows in their writing. You almost get the feeling from them of grown-ups-who-try-to-hard-to-be-cool-and-think-mainstream-culture-references-are-a-free-ticket-to-being-hip.

The whole "Coon" series is getting old as well. The original Coon episode was average at best. It almost seems like they've been trying to rectify their bad idea with a 3 parter.

Let me know what you guys think....

Honestly, I couldn't disagree more.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this season. Jersey Shore was SO funny. And I loved poor and stupid, and I'm getting a kick out of the Coon stuff. I'm SO excited for the new episode! The preview clip is great, and I'm really excited to see Kenny be the real center of attention.

I'm sure whatever sh*t goes down between Cartman and Mysterion and the others is going to be freaking-awesome/funny.

I don't think Kenny is going to die for good again... I think the other boys would somehow save him this time around. And the description says "come to terms with his curse" not "try to vanquish his curse". I think he wants to stop dyeing a lot, rather than die and stay dead.

Anyway, my overall point is that I absolutely love The Coon stuff, and I think that it's great for plot/character depth, and its really entertaining. I definitely would love to see this on a DVD movie format.

I also kind of disagree about people saying that the last few episodes haven't been funny - I think that they are a different kind of comedy, but I've still laughed a lot at the last few episodes.

GAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters
NinjaSkittles

Postby NinjaSkittles » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I just saw the preview clip. Poor Kenny, nobody understands what it feels like to be him. And he was like totaly freaking out on Kyle there. I don't know what the clip will have to do with the rest of the episode. But im still excited to see it. Can't wait!!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Don't have much to say. I'm just loving it, that it is Kenny. Go Kenny! eh? Mysterion.

Also, that I happy that Bradley has finally came around to do something. Ever since his name was on "The List", I've been wanting to know about him. :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

You know, I seem to recall only us (the BBS board members) mentioning Bradley as Mint Berry Crunch, and we gave reasons going back to the last episode's post-air thread.

In the actual episodes, the scene where Clyde was revealed as The Mosquito was brilliant with his Mom asking him to take out the trash; Stan/Toolshed saying: "Kenny, chill dude" or something like that when Capt. Hindsight who was in their secret headquarters had a gun; When Kenny died, Toolshed/Stan said: "Oh My God, They Killed Kenny," to which The Human Kite said: "You bastard :x "

Everyone one else has been accounted for, but as for Mint Berry Crunch, except for our posting on this BBS board, I don't recall MBC being confirmed as Bradley in any dialogue on the show(s) written by MnT :? Can anyone point to anything that was actually said in the episode(s)? Or was it just us talking and it really hasn't been confirmed yet. I'm basically asking: where was it confirmed in the show as aired, other than from our own posts here on this board?
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 pm

My prediction; Kenny will defeat Cthulhu, become mortal, die in an explosion, then be brought back as a hologram for 1414.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

well we do know that none of the kids except Kenny (including Cartman) really don't have any real powers however we DO know that captain Hindsight had powers (before getting rid of them),cartman is using Cthulhu for his powers sense cartman doesn't really have any powers,so maybe they will pull a "Superman 2" and the kids will realize that they NEED captain Hindsight for his powers and he will sit back in the chair to get his powers back,Kenny looses his powers (somehow) and they somehow talk Cthulhu out of helping catman or they kill him all together,then cartman is grounded by his mother and kenny fakes his death,while they attend Kenny's funeral we see him thumbing for a ride (without his hood) into the sunset only to reappear in a later episode in disguise (ala:Peter Sellers)....First of all why should we see Kenny die for real,he already did along time ago only to possess cartman..etc.. so why rehash killing him again? so faking his death is the only other option that they haven't done for "killing" kenny..just think about it..
RichardV1149

Postby RichardV1149 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

What if, stay with me hear, Captain Hindsight becomes Captain Foresight. Hindsight's a bitch because you know what could have been done, not being able to prevent it. Captain Hindsight " As soon as something bad happens I immediately know what could've been done, I can't take it anymore!" If he had foresight, by like reversing his machine, then he could like know how to stop Cthulhu. You think it's a possibility.
RichardV1149

Postby RichardV1149 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:You know, I seem to recall only us (the BBS board members) mentioning Bradley as Mint Berry Crunch, and we gave reasons going back to the last episode's post-air thread.

In the actual episodes, the scene where Clyde was revealed as The Mosquito was brilliant with his Mom asking him to take out the trash; Stan/Toolshed saying: "Kenny, chill dude" or something like that when Capt. Hindsight who was in their secret headquarters had a gun; When Kenny died, Toolshed/Stan said: "Oh My God, They Killed Kenny," to which The Human Kite said: "You bastard :x "

Everyone one else has been accounted for, but as for Mint Berry Crunch, except for our posting on this BBS board, I don't recall MBC being confirmed as Bradley in any dialogue on the show(s) written by MnT :? Can anyone point to anything that was actually said in the episode(s)? Or was it just us talking and it really hasn't been confirmed yet. I'm basically asking: where was it confirmed in the show as aired, other than from our own posts here on this board?

If anyone watched closely in the Coon 2 episode, which you can watch a Xepisodes.com, right when the boys watch the TV about Cthulhu's rising, they are all not in their costumes, Bradley is in the group, Stan says, I think we better get in our costumes, they all leave and it becomes obvious that Bradley is MintBerryCrunch, maybe some milk with that.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

That, and Bradley might have been nominated once or twice for Flying Kite, but most everyone thought only he could be Mint-Berry Crunch.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

IHeartKennyMcCormick wrote:But, Back to the episode. I actully would love for this to be the closer of season 14. Then, maybe, an epic awesome DVD with extra scenes in it would come out~ I would be sooo happy. :gaykenny:

Coming into this week, I'm pretty certain this trilogy will come out as its own DVD release this spring in lieu of season 14 as a whole. That'll give the stuffed suites at Viacom/Paramount/MTV Networks/Comedy Central some more time away from the 201 controversy. I'd much rather wait for season 14 than have it released without those two episodes because the stupid lawyers are still gun shy about the Muhammad retardedness.

On to this week.
Kenny's superpower of resurrection will of course be do to some funky ritual his drunk-ass parents took part in with the Cult of Cthulu. That much is certain. The actual details won't matter too much, but therein may lie the key to ending Kenny's immortality and a potential weapon for Fatass to use against Mysterion.

Or it could prove vital for leaving M&T an out to reset the universe if they want to kill a character that's not Kenny this week.

I'm probably not alone in my desire to see this trilogy come down to a one-on-one fight between Mysterion and The Coon. That seems highly likely. So maybe they should do something else? Damn, speculating is a bitch.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Postby 203177 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm

the clip is pretty funny it f*cking hurts i agree with kenny it does hurt. but im really looking foward to this final part. i hope its much better than the second part.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 pm

I also agree that this season has NOT been a disappointment. I've enjoy most of this season except Poor and Stupid (own reasons for that~)

I do have a question regarding Mysterion. In The Coon, he is voiced by Matt. He sounds different in these episodes. Could it be that Eric is doing Mysterion's voice as well, and that was our clue to his true identity?

Edit:

I meant Eric Stough, not Eric Cartman.. XD
Last edited by IHeartKennyMcCormick on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Big-Will wrote:
RichardV1149 wrote:If anyone watched closely in the Coon 2 episode, which you can watch a Xepisodes.com, right when the boys watch the TV about Cthulhu's rising, they are all not in their costumes, Bradley is in the group, Stan says, I think we better get in our costumes, they all leave and it becomes obvious that Bradley is MintBerryCrunch, maybe some milk with that.
That, and Bradley might have been nominated once or twice for Flying Kite, but most everyone thought only he could be Mint-Berry Crunch.

So, seeing the boys out of their costumes we just recognized Bradley? And secondly, posters might have nominated Bradley for The Human Kite, but most people thought Bradley was Mint-Berry Crunch.

So as I speculated above, it is us on this board speculating/nominating Bradley as Mint Berry Crush. MnT haven't officially said it yet in any script so far. Interesting :) While we're pretty sure MBC is Bradley, we still don't know yet for sure officially :o

btw, until MnT officially mention that MBC is Bradley, I too am nominating Bradley as MBC unless I hear differently on 1413 or some future show to the contrary.
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 pm

IHeartKennyMcCormick wrote:I also agree that this season has NOT been a disappointment. I've enjoy most of this season except Poor and Stupid (own reasons for that~)

I do have a question regarding Mysterion. In The Coon, he is voiced by Matt. He sounds different in these episodes. Could it be that Eric is doing Mysterion's voice as well, and that was our clue to his true identity?

Edit:

I meant Eric Stough, not Eric Cartman.. XD

I'm fairly sure that I read somewhere that Eric Stough does do the voice of Mysterion in these episodes- I'd always assumed it was his voice.
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”