*1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

RandyMarsh4Ever101

Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RandyMarsh4Ever101 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 am

People just 2 More Days Until South Park Can't Wait first 1 to watch it first Ha Ha !!!!!!!!! :timmy: :santa: :zombiekenny:
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 am

I'd be happy either way with a 3 parter or a 4 parter. i'm just SUPER excited for Wednesday.
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 am

poor kenny yelling at kyle. i never seen him upset only when he's muffled. im very happy he's talking alot and getting alot of scrn time. its about time.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
sciovida

Postby sciovida » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 am

Maybe Kenny will finally get to permanently die. It's just a thought I have had since the second part of the Coon series.
Last edited by sciovida on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 am

He probably won't die permanently :unhoodedkenny:
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:33 am

It's a three-parter - the Comedy Central commercial immediately after "Mysterion Rises" completed it's first airing said to watch next week for "the thrilling conclusion to the Coon saga". They're probably going to do what they did after "201" - after an epic story arc that's not super funny, do an episode that's made solely for laughs with a sh*tty storyline.

Which, for once, I won't mind at all.

Kenny won't die permanently. Matt and Trey tried that with "Kenny Dies" and there was fan backlash, and I've heard several varying reports of fan reaction (One friend claims it was a huge backlash, another says it was insignificant) but either way, they had him gone, they brought him back. The only way I can see them doing it again is if they have a special plan for Kenny in the finale.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:51 am

I don't know why, but I think MnT have been having fun with us, the viewers, with Mint Berry Crunch. I have a feeling that MBC will play a vital role in defeating both Cthulhu, and the President of BP/DP and make that CEO really sorry: "I'm sorry" :lol:

MBC will have a big role in the solution to all the problems episodes 1411 and 1412 have brought to us with the oil spill and the opening of the other dimension.

Go Mint Berry Crrrrrrrrrunch :D
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:22 pm

KennyMcAmazing wrote:I'm fairly sure that I read somewhere that Eric Stough does do the voice of Mysterion in these episodes- I'd always assumed it was his voice.

No, Mysterion, in the last two episodes, has been Matt Stone. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind.

RichardV1149 wrote:What if, stay with me hear, Captain Hindsight becomes Captain Foresight. Hindsight's a bitch because you know what could have been done, not being able to prevent it. Captain Hindsight " As soon as something bad happens I immediately know what could've been done, I can't take it anymore!" If he had foresight, by like reversing his machine, then he could like know how to stop Cthulhu. You think it's a possibility.

Good prediction. I bet you this will happen or they'll do something similar. Hindsight will become Foresight.

Captain Hindsight is pretty annoying. He was originally a pretty funny concept, before I realized it is basically the same concept as that age-old sarcastic quip "Thanks Captain Obvious!"...replace "Obvious" with "Hindsight" and run the joke into the ground for 3 episodes.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Brendle wrote:
KennyMcAmazing wrote:I'm fairly sure that I read somewhere that Eric Stough does do the voice of Mysterion in these episodes- I'd always assumed it was his voice.

No, Mysterion, in the last two episodes, has been Matt Stone. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind.

What makes you so sure? If you watch The Coon then watch these episodes, Mysterion's voice is different. I suggest if you don't wanna watch the whole episodes over listen to the clip "Godspeed Mysterion!" from The Coon then listen to the clip "I Am Mysterion" from Mysterion Rises.

Did anyone else releise that Mysterion Rises episode is in the same spot Kenny held up the "To Be Announced" sign? XD I fount that ironic... :gaykenny:
Last edited by IHeartKennyMcCormick on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
djs89

Postby djs89 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I was wondering who did the voice of Mysterion too, so I looked it up.

Voiced by Matt Stone ("The Coon")
Eric Stough (Coon 2: Hindsight and Mysterion Rises)
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

That's what I thought~

Tomorrow South Park day! THe exciting conclusion to the Coon saga!
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

IHeartKennyMcCormick wrote:Did anyone else releise that Mysterion Rises episode is in the same spot Kenny held up the "To Be Announced" sign? XD I fount that ironic... :gaykenny:

No, I hadn't noticed. Great catch, IHeartKennyMcCormick 8)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm

djs89 wrote:I was wondering who did the voice of Mysterion too, so I looked it up.

Voiced by Matt Stone ("The Coon")
Eric Stough (Coon 2: Hindsight and Mysterion Rises)

Where did you look this up? What was the first episode Stough voiced Kenny on?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
djs89

Postby djs89 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

I google searched: http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Mysterion

According to that website it says Matt Stone voiced Mysterion in the first episode, and in the last two Mysterion's voice was by Eric Stough.

I wonder if they'll have Kenny talk without the superhero voice?
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Well, Kenny muffled and Kenny unmuffled have ALWAYS been different voice actors.
I don't know who did Mysterion in the original Coon, since nobody knew who he was at that point.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”