*1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

finally justin beiber was made fun of i been waiting a long time for this. :lol: i give this one i think an 8 will do cause they made fun of justin beiber. i thought gutulu was gonna listen to mysterion and not cartman. but the funny part was when kenny kept shooting himself. :lol:
and they had another kenny at the end. wow i had no idea bradley was gonna get this much of scrntime and lines. babagooloo im gonna say that for now on. but i think this trilogy gets a 7 since part 2 and 3 were the only good ones. lets find out what 1414 will bring.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
timmaln

Postby timmaln » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Did anyone else think that MBCs alien father kinda looked like Limahl? (The 80's cheesy neverending story guy)

Dispite it's flaws it was a good episode i think...
RichardV1149

Postby RichardV1149 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Their are too many loose ends, I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a dream of Bradley's, Captain Hindsight's or Kenny's. Their is just too many loose and unusual loose ends. I liked the double rainbow reference, but it sure did take them a long time to include it in an episode. I give the episode a 6/10 and the Trilogy an 8/10. I wouldn't say that the Kenny gag is dead because none of them know he can not die, just like none of them remember the episode canceled. This has to have an episode at some point, and so does Lemmiwinks, who's tale will be told another night.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

wat... lol. Well at least they finally ripped on Bieber like many people have been wanting. And I"m glad they kept the runner of Kenny's mom shooting out a new Kenny out of her vage every time the old one dies... I wonder she could qualify for a grant from the Colorado DOT, since her uterus is basically a freeway. Anyway, every time Cartman breaks out his cute routine, I find myself cringing at what is to come. Cartman-kitty wasn't so bad though. Although I didn't particularly care for "cutesie" Cthulhu, the t-shirt was a bit of a giggle.
Interesting that they made Bradley a part of Henrietta's family, didn't see that coming. Nor did I neither see that they'd make THE LAMEST SUPERHERO EVER ACTUALLY HAVE A ACTUAL SUPERPOWER... BESIDES KEEENEY... I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING, I'M LIKE A FOOT FROM YOU. SORRY... *ahem* Sorry.

Also, was it just me or did this one seem to go by really quickly? I kinda felt like the third act was meant to be longer but had to be cut down for time.

Dammit, I was gonna quick-hit the parts that made me laugh the most, but I can't remember what they were now.

Now to read what everyone else thought...
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 pm

James--76 wrote:Does anybody know where i can find an image of the boys as villians from the Coon comic?.

Here's some screenshots:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh-oh-oh! The part where MBC's real father showed up in a floating window to reveal his true origins reminded me of that bad show from the 80's where there was this girl who was half alien had some sort of superpowers. She lived with her mom, and her dad lived on his home planet, and she talked to him through some sort of cube thing... Out Of This World! That was it! it reminded me of that show! Jesus, I can't believe I remembered that. I haven't even thought of that in like 20 years.
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 pm

That was a crap ending. I would've loved to have seen the return of "Darth Chef" to fight and kill Ctulu.

This was dragged out too damn long and the fillers were plain stupid. C'mon really, if we actually had a Ctulu, it wouldn't come to Earth and take a nap, nor would it be manipulated by an 8 year old boy.

If not Darth Chef, then Barbara Streisand.

In case you didn't know, Darth Chef was voiced by Peter Serafinowicz, not the late Issac Hayes.

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 pm

i had no idea mint berry crunch could fly. and this whole time he was the girls goth lil brother.

AmyElizzabeth

Postby AmyElizzabeth » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Friggin' Mint Berry Crunch. Okay, he's cool and all, good for some laughs from me, but when he was the real superhero my mind went WTF. Kenny jumped off a cliff for his friends onto some spikes (and he didn't die instantly, he obviously went through more pain than just shooting himself because he scream "OWW! IT F*CKING HURTS!") and was about to sacrifice himself for them, while MBC just heroically watched Judge Judy.
I also really like Cartman, he's one of my favs, but I was so hoping that Kenny would beat him up. At least he got his on his case about it, he brought up a really good point: they're your friends, how could you do that?

Stan and Kyle seem to care more about Kenny's deaths when it's suicide.
TheViolentLolita

Postby TheViolentLolita » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I think MnT just revised the killing Kenny joke. I bet from now on whenever Kenny is in a pickle, he'll just pull out a gun and shoot himself! XD

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:55 pm

cartman was occ again acting like a cat WTF? that was messed up. but im glad he got punished with butters in the cage. but whoever did the drawing is freaking talented dude i totally wish i could draw like that.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 pm

By the way...
Me, in the 1412 post-air discussion thread wrote:I have a feeling that we'll find out in part three that his mom was like knocked up by Cthulu or something, and he's the forbidden fruit of a passion that no one must speak of.

Well there we go. Kenny is forbidden passion fruit. He can never die. He's Kenfinate.
NinjaSkittles

Postby NinjaSkittles » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Great episode, great trilogy, although I liked imaginationland better. There was a lot of funny parts and I loved the ending. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

(I wrote a much longer, more descriptive review, but then it deleted and I'm too lazy to re-write it. So i'm just posting this XD)
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 pm

neocarleen wrote:
James--76 wrote:Does anybody know where i can find an image of the boys as villians from the Coon comic?.

Here's some screenshots:

Thank you very much :D
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Actually come to think of it, I am a little disappointed that they didn't include Al Gore and his alter ego 'Exthelthior!' (if that is his alter ego or his catchphrase?)
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”